Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jeepguy

hahaha beat  the  other wise men to the bank rumors for the  1st  weekend of the  new year !   went to the  5/3   bank  pay  a bill ,  and   talking with a  teller  ,  {  and  no  ,  bank manager did not  run over  shake my hand  and  take me into the  other office  and  tell me    " well done "   or  even   medium rare  !  ^_^ }   but  while I was finishing up  ,  the teller mentioned  ,  " some  ding a ling   ,  had called the bank ,  asked if  the 5/3   would  be able to purchase  bit coin  for them  or  could they purchase  bit coin  from  the bank  !  :huh:   :lol:     no  kidding !    the teller  even  mentioned  "  I did not even know  what  bit coin was ,  "    the bank folks  even went on line to see  how they might , or  even  if  5/3  handled  bit coin !   (   she  found out what it was  , and  told the person on the phone ,  "  this  stuff isn`t  even  real money  !     we do not handle  fake  money  !    -------->  this is when I chimed  in  and said  "  you  might not  handle   crypto  money  but  WHEN  THE DINAR  ROLLS IN AT  1 TO 1    I sure hope  you folks  pick  that one back up "   she  looked at me and  said " well we do handle some foreign money  , let me look , --- at this time  another customer was  hanging back  listening too our conversation , mentioned  they bought  dinar at the same 5/3 bank and that  the  rumor is  , some time  in the future the  dinar is suppose to roll out  high again ,   and knew a lot about  the history of the dinar , just  before the Kuwait  deal , and the  fall of the price of dinar against the dollar after all the dust  settled down ...    WELLL      how is that for a new year  bank story !  ;)  ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, jeepguy said:

I look out the window  -----  and  yep   dam cold  still     -0-     when I woke up   now  ------>  -2

Does this mean (ala Bruce the Goose) that redemption centers are again closed because staff have frozen underwear???  +2 for your bank story. Luigi will be picking that up and running to TNT with it. Prepare to be famous. LOL. Have a great weekend....and plug that Jeep in.

:D 

large.jpg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Does this mean (ala Bruce the Goose) that redemption centers are again closed because staff have frozen underwear???  +2 for your bank story. Luigi will be picking that up and running to TNT with it. Prepare to be famous. LOL. Have a great weekend....and plug that Jeep in.

:D 

large.jpg

Funny but where I live in the south that would be cause for a snow day!!! LOL

B/A

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

...where I live in the south that would be cause for a snow day!!! LOL

Snow day in south. 

a_snowflake.jpeg

Snow day up north. :lol:

0005410507.jpg

• Haha 4