Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Iraq become the highest Arab country in economic growth?

yota691

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

It is truly painful watching these guys.

I was telling my wife the same thing not 10 minutes ago. This truly is NOW, Extremely painful to watch this being yet again, dragged thru the weeds into the 2nd month now of Year 15 waiting on these monkeys.  :facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I´m sorry man.  I am feeling it too.  My business has dropped off significantly.  I NEED this RV NOW to continue.  I cannot even get my teeth fixed due to the bad sales.  The economy may be great for people in the states now, but it sucks for us in Mexico.

Sorry to hear it's not going so well for you down there . . . So many of us are either close to or at the end of our tether. I may be off base here, but I feel as if Iraq has painted itself into a corner and some of these fools can't grasp that or just don't care. Their greed is blinding them to the reality of their situation. I do get the distinct impression they feel they can keep going as they have been and the $$$$$$ will keep rolling in so they can syphon off yet more Billions.

The International Community says otherwise. What happens between now and the Conference from the 12th-14th could lead to an embarrassment for Abadi and Iraq if this Budget is still in Limbo. Could turn into a " Beggars Banquet " ---- then if they still haven't done anything we look to  ______ " Does Abadi RV the IQD prior to the Elections and seal the deal or does the whole damn mess goes South ?"

Hang tuff Brother, I do know how you feel. Going in for Surgery next week to get 2 different types of life threatening Skin Cancer growths removed. They say it was ALL caught in time - still scares the crap out of you though. Raising the $$$ is another issue that the Doc is helping to solve, but my Bank Account is taking a huge Hit nonetheless.

I should have a Beauty of a 6 inch scar on the right side of my face. . . .this is what they tell me. It will give me a bit more character, huh. My daughter says I should make a Big hit with my 4 year old Granddaughter. She's into Pirates at the moment. ;)

Luckily I've got a pretty thick prayer rug - I've been talking Christ, Buddha, Krishna and any other Deity out there that will listen. You're on my list. I sure hope like hell they're listening. So many of us NEED the RV now more than ever.  :salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, jeepguy said:

I just informed all the folks about the , " allocation of the allocations , should be allocated in the near future , if I did my allocation station arithmetics right " !

Hope you allocated enough paper and don’t forget to allocate some  bull***t to go with it.

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Sorry to hear it's not going so well for you down there . . . So many of us are either close to or at the end of our tether. I may be off base here, but I feel as if Iraq has painted itself into a corner and some of these fools can't grasp that or just don't care. Their greed is blinding them to the reality of their situation. I do get the distinct impression they feel they can keep going as they have been and the $$$$$$ will keep rolling in so they can syphon off yet more Billions.

The International Community says otherwise. What happens between now and the Conference from the 12th-14th could lead to an embarrassment for Abadi and Iraq if this Budget is still in Limbo. Could turn into a " Beggars Banquet " ---- then if they still haven't done anything we look to  ______ " Does Abadi RV the IQD prior to the Elections and seal the deal or does the whole damn mess goes South ?"

Hang tuff Brother, I do know how you feel. Going in for Surgery next week to get 2 different types of life threatening Skin Cancer growths removed. They say it was ALL caught in time - still scares the crap out of you though. Raising the $$$ is another issue that the Doc is helping to solve, but my Bank Account is taking a huge Hit nonetheless.

I should have a Beauty of a 6 inch scar on the right side of my face. . . .this is what they tell me. It will give me a bit more character, huh. My daughter says I should make a Big hit with my 4 year old Granddaughter. She's into Pirates at the moment. ;)

Luckily I've got a pretty thick prayer rug - I've been talking Christ, Buddha, Krishna and any other Deity out there that will listen. You're on my list. I sure hope like hell they're listening. So many of us NEED the RV now more than ever.  :salute:

Thoughts and prayers for you 10YL, it has been a tough row to hoe but I think it’s just a matter of time when other countries say no more handouts, enough is enough!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I´m sorry man.  I am feeling it too.  My business has dropped off significantly.  I NEED this RV NOW to continue.  I cannot even get my teeth fixed due to the bad sales.  The economy may be great for people in the states now, but it sucks for us in Mexico.

Me to sir....2017 is tough years for me...im in the edge of lossing my bussines to

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I hope all goes well for next week ... You will be in my prayers, and I also agree with that its been a long haul in this investment and I am not going to say that we are almost at the Station but there has been more positive news than negative of late which must bode well for positivity ..

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Thoughts and prayers for you 10YL, it has been a tough row to hoe but I think it’s just a matter of time when other countries say no more handouts, enough is enough!

:pirateship:

Very much appreciate you kind words - Perhaps these monkeys will see the writing on the wall ( especially with the $$$$ tap turned off ) and pull their collective Heads outta their Butts and do what needs to be done before it's too late. . . fingers crossed they get this right. :salute: 

Can you see Abadi going to the conference mid-month with NO Budget, 140, HCL and NO Internationally Recognized currency Begging for more $$$$$ all the while the Criminal Element continues syphoning off more $$$$. Misplaced or not, they're a Prideful People. This could be a Shaming moment and I think Maliki has his hand in this to discredit Abadi . . . Mightily.

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I hope all goes well for next week ... You will be in my prayers, and I also agree with that its been a long haul in this investment and I am not going to say that we are almost at the Station but there has been more positive news than negative of late which must bode well for positivity ..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi and the Alliance of Forces reach an agreement on the budget
Release date: 2018/2/4 0:19 • 247 times read
Abadi and the Alliance of Forces reach an agreement on the budget
(Baghdad: al-Furat News) revealed the Finance Committee parliamentary, the arrival of Prime Minister Haid al-Abadi and the coalition of Iraqi forces to an agreement on controversial articles in the draft law of the state budget for the year 2018.
Committee member Majida al-Tamimi told Al-Furat satellite channel yesterday that an agreement was reached during the talks between the Prime Minister and the Alliance of Forces on their demands for the budget. "She 
pointed out that the two sides reached an agreement on" the government's disbursement of salaries to employees audited security in the provinces and areas that have been occupied by gangs Calling for the terrorist, and the distribution of cash instead of the provisions of supplies that have not been handed over to residents of the provinces and areas that were under the control of a supporter. " 
She also reached an agreement" on the commitment of the federal government to transfer the powers contained in Law No. 21 of 2008 and To the provinces of Iraq, except for the Kurdistan region and obligate the Ministry of Finance to take the necessary measures to implement this article.
Tamimi also referred to the agreement to "rotate the allocations of displaced persons for 2016, which are kept in the form of secretariats for the displaced and add to the allocations of the current fiscal year to areas under the control of the gangs, calling the terrorist for the purpose of restoring stability to be distributed according to the proportion of the population of these areas." 
She pointed out that Abadi did not obtain the approval of the Alliance of Forces to reallocate the funds allocated to the Fund for the reconstruction of liberated areas for previous years, which did not spend for any reason to be added to the funds allocated to the Fund for this year, "noting that" a new allocation can be made in this direction in the budget. " 
She explained that the coalition of forces also asked Abadi to "400 billion dinars from the Ministry of Displacement and Migration distributed to the displaced." 
Tamimi revealed that "the Ministry of Finance informed our Committee that the Ministry of the Interior has 25 thousand degrees of employment for 2017, using only 15 thousand degrees."
  • Thanks 1

Release Date: 2018/2/3 23:02  781 times read
Parliamentary Finance: Abadi offered an alternative to the deduction of salaries
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A member of the Finance Committee of the parliamentary insistence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the deduction of salaries of employees within the financial budget for the current year.
Majida al-Tamimi told Al-Furat satellite channel that "the deductions of salaries of employees will continue because the prime minister replied during his meeting in the Abadi parliament that the salaries of employees will continue and otherwise will be deducted 7% to 10% as income tax."

Date of release: 2018/2/3 22:24  440 times scheduled
Majida al-Tamimi: Add 2 trillion dinars to the budget for the compensation of the Kurds and oil provinces and liberated areas
"The amendments to the financial budget for the current year is the addition of 2 trillion dinars emergency allocations, including the compensation of the Kurds and oil-producing provinces and the network of social protections and liberated areas and displaced persons ... Followed by a member of the Finance Committee Majida Tamimi

Release date: 2018/2/3 22:31  243 times scheduled
The Finance Committee: the agreement to give oil-producing provinces their previous and subsequent debts when oil prices rise
"The demands of oil-producing provinces, especially the province of Basra, which has borne a lot, the Prime Minister that he will meet after the rise in oil prices, 
" said a member of the Finance Committee Majida al-Tamimi, "The MPs demanded $ 5 of oil revenues produced And $ 5 of refineries and $ 5 of natural gas, ie $ 15 on all oil products, and was agreed to accept the accumulation of previous and subsequent debts when the high prices of oil revenues and their right reserved.

Editorial Date: 2018/2/3 23:12  591 times read
Tamimi: the proportion of the region will not change and Iraq's debt exceeded $ 117 billion
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The member of the Finance Committee Magda Tamimi, the proportion of the Kurdistan region in the current budget will not change, noting that more than 117 trillion dollars Iraq's internal and external debt.
"The Kurds demanded Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, the proportion of the region and they replied that it will be on the proportion of population and demanded the release of salaries of employees, which is reserved and waiting for the audit to launch," Tamimi told the program. 
She pointed out that "they objected to the word northern provinces and Abadi told them that each state north as they objected to the rise of the sovereign expenses, the higher the proportion of the region decreased, and raised the subject of dues of the farmers of 700 billion dinars and the answer of Abbadi that some of them smuggled crops to neighboring countries, A survey was conducted by aircraft and the number of hectares was identified and evaluated. " 
She added that "Abadi stressed that the proportion of the region will not change like the provinces of Iraq, which is constitutional."
She pointed out that "the existence of debts on Iraq internal and external until the end of 2017 estimated 117 billion dollars and a deficit estimated at 13 trillion dinars," asserting that "there are still military expenses for the existence of reservoirs and pockets of a little but will be less than before."

Release Date: 2018/2/3 21:06  117 times read
Economist: Failure to approve the budget leads to a random exchange that harms the national economy
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The economist said Abdul-Hassan al-Shammari that "not to approve the federal budget leads to a random exchange that harms the national economy."
Al-Shammari told the {Euphrates News} today that "the failure to approve the federal budget during the month will lead to arbitrary disbursement that will harm the national economy in addition to impeding the process of the upcoming elections." 
He added that "some forces are putting pressure on the state for its partisan interests, especially the Kurds, and they have not paid their oil and border ports to the federal authority." He added that "the most affected by the successive governments are the sons of the oil-producing provinces." 
He added that "oil has become a political commodity and not economic for the control of the major countries of the oil-producing countries, and therefore we must warn that the oil prices are falling from time to time and rise somewhat and may fall below the 50 In this case will be Iraq economically and the budget will not be completed."
He pointed out that "the price of the barrel was set in the federal budget for 2018 at $ 46 per barrel, which is very good," pointing out that "it was better to be below the 46 to ensure a surplus to be included in the supplementary budget in August next lead to build the country investment. 
"If the budget is not approved this month, it will block the path of the state and run for elections," he said

Revision date: 2018/2/3 19:38 • 567 times read
Parliamentary finance reveals the requirements of the province in the budget of 2018
(Baghdad: al-Furat News) Revealed a member of the parliamentary finance committee on the Kurdistan Change Movement Massoud Haider, that the Kurdish deputies did not demand the proportion of the province in the federal budget for 2018.

"There is no obstruction to approving the budget, but there are demands for an alliance of Iraqi forces, Kurds and oil-producing provinces, which have rights, which is an emphasis on the need to discuss the components and find solutions to be included in the law," Haider told AFP. 
He pointed out that "as a Kurdish component we have held two meetings with the Prime Minister regarding our demands, concerning the formation of a technical delegation between the representatives of the Kurds in the Finance Committee and the government headed by the ministers and the Ministry of Finance to assess the needs of the region and the payment of salaries. 
He stressed that "the number of staff in the region 700 thousand employees, which is located in the Ministry of Finance of the province, in addition to the presence of 550 thousand other people who deserve financial grants from retirees and social welfare."
He added that "the existing committees in the region checked the lists and there is no problem in it, and a report was submitted to the Prime Minister," hoping "to pay the salaries of the rest, especially the staff of education, health and education." 
"We did not talk about any proportion in the budget of 2018 related to the region, but we will focus on the need of the region and we hope to get to common points with the federal government."

Kurdish blocs will continue to boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives until the return of the share of the region to 17%

Kurdish blocs will continue to boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives until the return of the share of the region to 17%

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

"The House of Representatives does not have the power to make changes to the law of the Iraqi budget General that the Federal Council of Ministers can challenge the changes made by the Council.

Abdullah said that the Kurdish blocs will continue to boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives and make all efforts for the lack of a quorum of the Council for the second reading of the draft budget law for the current year and not pass the law until raising the share of the Kurdistan Region to 17% of the general budget.

The share of the province of the Iraqi budget for general years prior to 17% of them, but the draft law of the Iraqi budget for the current year 2018 saw a reduction of that ratio to 12.67 only with the insistence of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, which was rejected by the Kurdish blocs combined.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

"The House of Representatives does not have the power to make changes to the law of the Iraqi budget General that the Federal Council of Ministers can challenge the changes made by the Council.

Abdullah said that the Kurdish blocs will continue to boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives and make all efforts for the lack of a quorum of the Council for the second reading of the draft budget law for the current year and not pass the law until raising the share of the Kurdistan Region to 17% of the general budget.

The share of the province of the Iraqi budget for general years prior to 17% of them, but the draft law of the Iraqi budget for the current year 2018 saw a reduction of that ratio to 12.67 only with the insistence of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, which was rejected by the Kurdish blocs combined.

Keywords: 

Hate to say I told you so, but I knew something like this would happen when the report came out they were lowering their share.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Will Iraq become the highest Arab country in economic growth?