Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to the basket of currencies

DWS112

On the Kuwait dinar. I read that that's how clinton droppped the deficit at the end of his first term. The U.S. exchanged there currency and that was the reason it was dropped so much. I was in country at that time. My old captain got me into foreign currency exchange. Made alot and lost it all in investment here in the stated.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

My question is how can we move the currency through various states and avoid

search and seizure laws legally ?

What do you mean? 

Flying from one state to another with currency?

If that’s the case, I don’t think you can avoid the searches. 

Why fly out of state when you can exchange in your own state? 

If you are thinking of gifting to others, in different states, you had better gift before the dinar revalues (and have proof of the gift) or you will have to pay a gift tax. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What do you mean? 

Flying from one state to another with currency?

If that’s the case, I don’t think you can avoid the searches. 

Why fly out of state when you can exchange in your own state? 

If you are thinking of gifting to others, in different states, you had better gift before the dinar revalues (and have proof of the gift) or you will have to pay a gift tax. 

You can actually drive to other states fairly quickly... Floridian I tried to private message you but I can't maybe since you are not VIP.. did your problem with Cryptopia get fixed?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Not trying to change the subject but that's why I was trying to private message....

18 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

You can actually drive to other states fairly quickly... Floridian I tried to private message you but I can't maybe since you are not VIP.. did your problem with Cryptopia get fixed?

I thought Blueskyline was talking about flying, because I don’t think anyone would search your car, to check if you had Dinar, while driving through states.

About Cryptopia - My account is still “locked”,  has been locked for weeks, and I have no access to it. They refuse to answer any of my emails or support tickets.  I am at a loss as to what to do.  I’ve sent all kinds of proof to show that I am really the account holder, and not someone trying to hack into the account.

I feel like they have stolen my money.   😢

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

All very good comments . I have never exchanged anything . I don't know of any exchange process. How or why should any exchange of currency within the US or other countries be different?

blueskyline, let me give you some examples from my exchange experiences. I worked an traveled overseas for many years, traveling through Kuwait an Dubai I often brought KD and Dirham home with me. When I thought about it I would take them to my BoA an exchange them for USD. There was a fee (a big one) an that was it. 

When the new Iraqi Dinar goes international I will be able to do the same thing. BoA will give me a document to fill out for the IRS about taxes if I try to exchange a high limit usually ten thousand dollars. The banks do not collect taxes, that's not their job. 

Hope that cleared up your exchange question, very simple process. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

My question is how can we move the currency through various states and avoid

search and seizure laws legally ?

blueskyline, their is no law that I'm aware of that forbids you transfer currency state wide. As a matter of fact there is no law that I'm aware of that says you can't move currency worldwide. Now if I have a million USD in my suitcase I have to declare it on a custom form if I'm traveling to Thailand or Spain but it's not illegal. 

Short answer is, it's not illegal to move currency either through the states or worldwide. You might have to answer some questions of where you got from if ever stopped but it certainly is perfectly legal to have it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, juliebug said:

When i purchased dinar from Xchange of America I was told that I could exchange my dinar at any of their branch locations. They have opened quite a few. They have one in the Dallas area now so that is where I plan to go. According to them we have 10 years to exchange our dinar once the float/Rv happens. There will be a spread that we have to deal with but it should go down somewhat as other banks jump on the bandwagon. Just what I was told...

The Best Of Your 2018 To You, JulieBug! :tiphat:

Once the event does occur, there are likely legitimate (as You alluded to) and illegitimate exchange opportunities that will become available post event. I suspect Secrecy/Safety/AND Security will be the absolutely necessary mode to prevent being absconded of this speculative investment windfall AND to prevent physical harm (or worse) and/or black mailing of any sort to include potential impacts on loved ones.

This is a substantial reason I joined VIP (later becoming Platinum) to ensure I had the right resources to maximize on any IQD exchange potential in a safe and secure manner. This also includes post event investment advice/opportunities/resources for current VIP members at the time of the event. Once the event occurs and is announced through the DV text services, any opportunity to join any VIP service is no longer available if someone is not a VIP at the time and wants to join post event.

Further, after OSI had been offered for a few years, I decided that this is a legitimate and highly beneficial option to have in place once the event occurs for tax avoidance/reduction (not evasion to any extent) purposes and a wider variety of investment opportunities available due to the IQD exchange.

Just some food for thought You and others here may want to consider.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thank you so much Synopsis for the info. My husband had an aneurysm rupture behind his knee last year.He almost lost his leg and then all of his organs shut down. He is a miracle man and truely blessed to be alive with all of his limbs and only minimal kidney damage. I am going back to work (somewhere) in February since he is at the point where he doesn't rely on me being at home with him. Once I have an income again I plan on joining VIP. He made it through Vietnam in tact but then at 70 had an aneurysm almost take him out. It has been really tough but I am greatful and know that everything in life is only temporary... 

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, dinarham said:

THANKS FOR THAT INFO , TUSCANUGEE  . PERHAPS THEY WERE PRINTED AT DELARUE IN SWITZERLWHO ALSO PRINTED  THE DINAR , PAYED FOR BY USA . DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT WHEN KUWAI'T'S  CURRENCY WENT FROM ZERO BACK TO IT'S PREWAR VALUE  ?   IT WAS NON NEWS   , BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY  ,BILL CLINTON ELIMINATED THE NATIONAL DEBT . GO FIGURE.

Thanks Dinarham, 

My brother and I believe when it happens it will be “non news” also.  It will be a small blurb on the local station stating that Iraq has re-entered the international banking community or something like that.  At least I hope so.😉

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DoD said:

blueskyline, their is no law that I'm aware of that forbids you transfer currency state wide. As a matter of fact there is no law that I'm aware of that says you can't move currency worldwide. Now if I have a million USD in my suitcase I have to declare it on a custom form if I'm traveling to Thailand or Spain but it's not illegal. 

Short answer is, it's not illegal to move currency either through the states or worldwide. You might have to answer some questions of where you got from if ever stopped but it certainly is perfectly legal to have it. 

Until they take it away from you. . . . . Because you are going to buy property in California and you live in Kansas and you have cash, lots of cash that they confiscated because they don’t believe you. That was perfectly legal.   Sorry but some states are very A**hatty about $$$$$.

Edited by ScaryMary

2 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Until they take it away from you. . . . . Because you are going to buy property in California and you live in Kansas and you have cash, lots of cash that they confiscated because they don’t believe you. That was perfectly legal.   Sorry but some states are very A**hatty about $$$$$.

Well Scary I guess anything is possible, I hear the government can actually come in an confiscate part are all of your property.

Really don't know why anyone would want to travel around the country with a suitcase full of money anyway but hey to each their own, that's why they make banks. 

My point was the police would be the least of my worries about stealing my cash. 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, DoD said:

it is illegal not to tell them

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Google Civil Forfeiture.  It is real and it is happening all over the U.S.  It is a billion dollar business.  ALL for the police.  And you are never charged with a crime.  Watch youtube videos about it.  Civil Forfeiture.  It is a huge reason why I will never live in the U.S. ever again.

This is exactly what happen to my brother.  You are so right.

16 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Did you actually look it up?  It doesn´t matter if you can prove where the money came from.  Police can take it anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=civil+forfeiture

Here is a pleathora of videos about it.  Innocent people are getting financially raped.

Although it still continues in Arizona, back in April '17 the Gov. signed a Bill tightening up laws on this matter. It's still not enough, and I'm sure it's not going stop the $$$ steam rolling of citizens here. Our personal Asset Protection is paramount. Thank you for the LINK Botzwana.

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Did you actually look it up?  It doesn´t matter if you can prove where the money came from.  Police can take it anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=civil+forfeiture

Here is a pleathora of videos about it.  Innocent people are getting financially raped.

Thanks for the videos, Botswana . I watched a couple of them. 

However, I fail to see how this applies to us . The way I see it, we go to the bank, exchange our dinars for dollars , deposit the dollars into our bank accounts.  The bank gives us a form to fill out for the government . We pay our taxes. Our money stays in the bank until we decide how to spend it.

In my opinion, anyone who drives around the country with millions of dollars in their car is just asking for trouble – either civil forfeiture, or robbery and worse.  (Thinking people will kill you for the money .) 

Why on earth would anyone take the chance?  Unless they're trying to get away with paying taxes. 

• Upvote 4

Currency pegs allow importers and exporters to know exactly what kind of exchange rate they can expect for their transactions, simplifying trade. This in turn helps to curb inflation and temper interest rates, thus allowing for increased trade.

Why would a country make the decision to peg their currency to another?

There are many advantages, including;

• Central banks (of smaller, newer nations) can acquire credibility by fixing their country’s currency to that of a more disciplined (established) nation
  • A fixed exchange rate reduces volatility and fluctuations in relative prices
  • International trade and investment flows between countries are facilitated

The most commonly cited disadvantages are;

• Flexible exchange rates can serve to adjust a trade deficit – under fixed (pegged) exchange rates, this automatic re-balancing does not occur
  • The announced exchange rate may not coincide with the market equilibrium exchange rate, thus leading to excess demand or excess supply
  • The central bank needs to hold stocks of both foreign and domestic currencies at all times

Extracted from currencyfair.

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV 

Go fixed rate

Go $1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Wow - Has This Thread Really Managed To Have Gotten Completely Off Topic Topic ? :blink: 

Now Can We Please Get Back To The Original Subject Markinsa First Hijacked It To - Caitlyn Gender ! :o 

On 1/5/2018 at 9:58 PM, Markinsa said:

I believe Caitlyn said that too....

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

Just now, DinarThug said:

Wow - Has This Thread Really Managed To Have Gotten Completely Off Topic Topic ? :blink: 

Now Can We Please Get Back To The Original Subject Markinsa First Hijacked It To - Caitlyn Gender ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Hi

not sure if in the right area

looking for a dinner site

i am starving 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1