Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to the basket of currencies

DWS112

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear.  Adam will tell us what he knows when he has something credible to tell us.  I find most of the time the people who complain have not paid a dime to come onto this website.  Adam has always said that those who invest in VIP will be given other opportunities for investment.  Since much of the infrastructure for the RV has been accomplished, we are in a holding pattern, like a plane circling in final approach.  Adam has found another opportunity while we wait.  If you are not pleased with Adam, feel free to not visit the site and get further frustrated.  If you are tired of waiting, do us and yourselves a favor.  Put the dinar away and shift your focus (or sell it).  Believe me, we have all tired of this at times.  But we don't do ourselves any good to put our lives on hold while we wait.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Thanks DWS112.............

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to the basket of currencies........
Introduction:
The stabilization of the national currency by a((( basket of currencies,))) which is among the world's (((exchange-rate regimes))), as well as strict or flexible bilateral linkage. Therefore It is ((proposed)) that the(((((( dinar be pegged to a basket of major currencies, international reserve currencies, dominant in foreign trade and capital markets, United States Dollars. ))))).........................

The((( proposal to adopt))))) a((( currency basket )))((((instead of a bilateral link ))))means that the (((exchange rate of the dollar))) (((will change in dinars )))(((((according to the exchange rate of the basket currencies against the dollar.)))))))

By DWS112, 6 hours ago in Iraq & Dinar Related News 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Thanks DWS112.............

A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to the basket of currencies........
Introduction:
The stabilization of the national currency by a((( basket of currencies,))) which is among the world's (((exchange-rate regimes))), as well as strict or flexible bilateral linkage. Therefore It is ((proposed)) that the(((((( dinar be pegged to a basket of major currencies, international reserve currencies, dominant in foreign trade and capital markets, United States Dollars. ))))).........................

The((( proposal to adopt))))) a((( currency basket )))((((instead of a bilateral link ))))means that the (((exchange rate of the dollar))) (((will change in dinars )))(((((according to the exchange rate of the basket currencies against the dollar.)))))))

By DWS112, 6 hours ago in Iraq & Dinar Related News 

When?  When?

How much?  How Much?   

:lol:

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, endeavor1 said:

They are talking about pegging their dinar to the usd first, rather than other currencies, then they'll peg the exchange rate to the usd...a change is coming...but at the 1st of the month....which month?

Point taken . . . only 11 more months . . . in THIS Year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I remember a while back about dinar tied to 5 currencies. Irag iran were like ying and yang. India vietnam and another country i don't recall. Rupies just climbed after there currency cleanup last yr. So i dont see them rving again. If this is rumors i apologize. Been reading in shadows for yrrrrs now.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

So Hurry Up And Get On With It Already - Some Of Us Have Been Simulating That We’re Rich For Over A Decade Now ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

No doubt and there are so many sweet Cryptos to buy and not enough money to do it!!! So with some of their simulated money I can get way more simulated money.......... “you’re killing me smalls”!!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

No doubt and there are so many sweet Cryptos to buy and not enough money to do it!!! So with some of their simulated money I can get way more simulated money.......... “you’re killing me smalls”!!!

Sandbox!! Love that movie!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm getting frustrated because MCAFEE stunted Verges growth. I'm watching all the other cryptos go up except the one I picked and the dinar still hasn't RV'd. Ya I'm a little salty at the moment. Lol ;)

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

FIRST OFF ,I WASN'T DRINKING . REMEMBER THE DINAR WAS CLOSE TO KUWAIT'S RATE BEFORE THE WAR  . SECONDLY ,I'M NOT A HE .

Well, I’ve been drinking, the Dinar was close to Kuwait’s per Sodamn Insane, and how you doin? Do you think my cow is sexy? Feel free to throw dollars. Don’t let Thug know. Just j/k;). Okay, on a more serious note, I’ve been drinking and Chillaxin with a bag of frozen peas. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

To even predict and come up with a reasonable number for the IQD, two very important factors must be considered:

1) Amount of dinar in circulation at the time of transition (I will argue that recent CBI reporting on this has been sparse and shall I say, not fully revealing)

2) Amount of perceived value in Iraq and its people. 

The later depends upon multiple factors, including security, stability, resources (oil, NG, etc.) and so on. 

To compare Kuwait or Pre-Gulf War with present day Iraq is like comparing apples to oranges. 

Indy 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Integrativedoc said:

research how much Kuwait had in circulation when they reinstated

WILL DO .  I DON'T KNOW IF THEIR CURRENCY WAS REPRINTED  WITH A NEW VALUE . OR  JUST RENDERED ZERO VALUE AND PEOPLE KEPT THE OLD NOTES  TILL IT REVALUED

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Indraman said:

To even predict and come up with a reasonable number for the IQD, two very important factors must be considered:

1) Amount of dinar in circulation at the time of transition (I will argue that recent CBI reporting on this has been sparse and shall I say, not fully revealing)

2) Amount of perceived value in Iraq and its people. 

The later depends upon multiple factors, including security, stability, resources (oil, NG, etc.) and so on. 

To compare Kuwait or Pre-Gulf War with present day Iraq is like comparing apples to oranges. 

Indy 

Makes sense, Indy.  So what's your prediction as to RV amount?

Mine is .10,  but hoping I'm wrong and it's a lot more.

• Upvote 3