Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - ON THE 9TH TO THE 11TH A WINDOW WILL OPEN UP FOR IRAQ TO SHOW A RATE !

DinarThug

1-4-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  Iraq wanted to revalue the dinar in 2017.  But what came up?  Trump.  

You saw what was going on in the middle east and the war completely changed the day day Trump was inagurated…

The world didn’t really know what to look for…

The information we got is that they [Iraq] are going to wait until the end of summer and reevaluate what’s going on.  

that’s the best information I got.  That’s coming from Iraq.  If Iraq doesn’t revalue their currency by the end of 2019 they are going to run out of money.  

Then they are in deep trouble.  

Then the IMF takes over and they are going to revalue anyway…

It might not be what we want…but that’s what’s coming up for Iraq.  

So phenomenal news…

Wanted to see what Iraq thought and the schedule they have on when they are going to…

start setting the pace for the revaluation and that’s exactly what they’ve been talking about.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1-4-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog  IMO...LETS REALIZE THE IRAQI PEOPLE NEED THE HCL FUNDING TO THEIR FAMILIES AND THAT IS A RIDER IN THE BUDGET...ABADI CAN USE THIS BUDGET AS IS...

OIL REVENUES NO PROBLEM READY TO LAUNCH...

IMO...CAUSE THE CBI HAS NOT HANDED THEM THE GOLDEN PLATTER WITH THE RATE YET...

BECAUSE OF LEAKAGE CONTROL. 

SO IT'S A PULL AND SHOVE BACK AND FORTH...

TILL THE RATE IS EXPOSED AND AS IN 2017 THEY RAN WITH A BUDGET UNAPPROVED SO WHY NOT NOW IN 2018...

WELL BECAUSE THE INVESTORS STARE INTO THE GREEN ZONE TILL THIS IS COMPLETED... 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1-4-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog ...AT ANY POINT THIS IS COMING DOWN TO LOOKING STUPID FOR SURE AND 

TELLING ME WE ARE NEARING THE GOAL LINE...IN A SPLIT SECOND OF A RATE CHANGE THE BUDGET WILL ADJUST NO BIG DEAL COUNTRIES DEAL WITH THAT OFTEN...

NO PROBLEM THE TALK OF THE KURDS WORRIED ABOUT WHAT PERCENT THEY GET HAS BEEN DECIDED...

AND I CALL IT A "DOG AND PONY SHOW" TILL THE TIMING IS CORRECT...

THE WORLD INVESTORS AND KUWAIT HAVE A GUN TO IRAQIS HEAD RIGHT NOW "IN THEORY"...

AS YOU ALL KNOW THE TRIGGER FINGER IS QUIVERING

2018 BUDGET IS LIKE LOOKING IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR...

TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE A DINAR IS A DINAR TO US BIG DEAL THEY JUST RECEIVE BETTER POWER IN BUYING POWER...

INVESTORS WILL BE THRILLED WITH THE INCREASE...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Frank's 'open window' policy. Don't anyone fall for this again. Look out below. :lol:

serious-business-thrown-out-of-window-building-1355335845k.gif?id= 

Yo Snap - Delta Forgot To Move The Blue Couch To Cushion Frank’s Landing ! :o 

serious-business-thrown-out-of-window-building-1355335845k.gif?id=

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

But it is all good its not like anyone dislikes Luigi. 

WTF - As A Child Even His Own Mother Used To Take Him To Work With Her Just So That She Wouldn’t Have To Kiss Him Goodbye ! :o 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1-4-2018  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan  I just spent a lot of time looking at the new 2018 tax law changes.  

Although I’m not actively doing tax returns anymore, 

the stuff inside this is amazing…

I have never seen the perfect (perfect storm) tax situation for the dinar to come to fruition.  

There are so many advantages inside of this particularly for those who are looking to have a huge windfall coming off of this particular event…

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1-4-2018   Newshound Guru Don961   Pattern: at least 5+ different articles today speaking against/or for canceling altogether the currency auctions ...

pointing out how only certain political parties benefit, ...

private banks use auctions for easy profits and abandon traditional loan activities, ...

drains away more currency reserves than what comes in ... 

can't wait to hear what the IMF has to say in the upcoming meetings slated right around the corner ...imo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

This is it...this is it...folks...another new holiday.

They just don't invent brand new holidays unless there is something to show for it.

I already placed an order for a 200ft yacht with a helicopter landing pad & a private island.

Go Frankie & Delta...we are counting on you. Go RV.

bKnp0V6qQ5i5ii9FxZCcPw.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

On 1/4/2018 at 12:22 PM, DinarThug said:

Don’t Forget About The Major ‘GREAT VICTORY’ National Holiday Declared For January The 10th Which Just Got Announced Yesterday And Will Continue To Be Celebrated Annually ! :o 

I Know That Significantly Major Dignitaries Like President Davis Will Be In Attendance And Celebrating ! :cheesehead:

CNN. Broadcasting A New Annual Holiday On January 10th - The Day Of The GREAT VICTORY ! It’s Done ! Nuff Said - Tears On My Keyboard ! 

2018-01-02

The cabinet votes to add the 10th day of liberation to the Public Holidays Act

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced on Tuesday the vote of the council on the addition of the day of the Great Victory to the calling of January 10 of each year for public holidays.

"The Cabinet discussed the continued payment of dues to farmers and the priority of government work for the new year," Abadi said at a weekly press conference held in his office in Baghdad attended by Voice of Iraq.

Abadi added that "the Council of Ministers voted to add the day of liberation to the draft law of public holidays."

On December 9, 2017, Haidar al-Abbadi, head of the armed forces, announced the victory over "Iraq" in Iraq and the lifting of the Iraqi flag on all the lands it has razed since 2014.

link

God I hope so  I would have no heart burn being wrong, as long as we walk away winners   

• Upvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:02 PM, new york kevin said:

The lion share of which have been on this ride so long that they do not tolerate such a high level of Luigi-ness.

Luigi's mom used to feed him with a sling-shot. When he was born, the doctor slapped his mom. The only way he could trick-or-treat was by phone, and his bath toys were a toaster and electric drill. His mom wanted turkey for Thanksgiving, but his dad wasn't sure Luigi would even fit in the oven. And when Luigi told his therapist that everybody did-likes him, the therapist replied...that's ridiculous...not everybody has met you yet. 

Of course we love Luigi. :lol:

• Haha 4