Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 01/02.2017

yota691

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

To all banks licensed to practice money exchange and all authorized financial transfer companies (filing applications on 2018/1/7)

file-151489172579280.jpg

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

file-151489172579280.jpg

Translation ...

Banks licensed to practice exchange
All authorized financial transfer companies
M / Creation of applications on 1/7/2018
We would like to inform you of the possibility of depositing (RTGS)(165) applications for a day 1/7/2018 for a day
The corresponding one! 12/31/2017 A surprise holiday
with respect
JCD
Dr.. Munther Abdul Qader Al Sheikli
Deputy Governor

file-151489172579280.jpg

Translation ...

We would like to inform you of the possibility of depositing (RTGS)(165) applications for a day 1/7/2018 for a day
with respect
JCD
Deputy Governor

6 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Is that good news???? That's my birthday. Good news on my birthday would be a great thing!

Are U Kidding, Of Course It’s ‘Good’ News - It Was Posted By A News Clown ! :jester:

:D  :D  :D 

And Clowns Luv Birthday Party’s So Make Sure That U Have Plenty Of Beer - President Davis Will Be There ! :cheesehead: 

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

with respect
JCD

OK, folks! Maybe smoke to throw everyone off. The RTGS going on line (for a day test?) suggests to me everything has real time potential to possibly suggest the movement on the IQD by or on January 7, 2018 (for a day?). I'm not calling it for a variety of different reasons. The date format for both dates appears to be MM/DD/YY instead of the typical Iraqi DD/MM/YY. Alternately, 1/7/2018 could be July 1, 2018.

We stay vigilant!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

OK, folks! Maybe smoke to throw everyone off. The RTGS going on line (for a day test?) suggests to me everything has real time potential to possibly suggest the movement on the IQD by or on January 7, 2018 (for a day?). I'm not calling it for a variety of different reasons. The date format for both dates appears to be MM/DD/YY instead of the typical Iraqi DD/MM/YY. Alternately, 1/7/2018 could be July 1, 2018.

We stay vigilant!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

nope, in arabic, we have to read from R to L, i mean it will be YY/MM/DD..i believe it will happen in this 7th Jan 2018...:woot:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

NO skeetdog, it is a response to a question Synopsis put forward:

Yes, indeed, Butifldrm, AND I Hope Your 2018 Goes Well For You And Your Family! :tiphat:

Looks like the USD lost about 10% of its value over the past year (I suspect the valuation of the USD is a little more complicated than this) so I wonder why the Iraqis don't go ahead and RV the IQD!!!

Go Moola Nova!

.....I was wondering what the concept of 'inclusionary monetary policy' is...and the effects this has on the transition into an 'open economy'...and if in fact this had to take place before The CBI was legally allowed to participate in international trading...Seems all this should tie together somehow and I'm trying to figure out just where this entire ordeal is heading...  

• Upvote 1

The Central Bank cancels letters of guarantee to exchange companies

image-279

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, the companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency need to deposit 100 million dinars instead of the letter of guarantee in its dealings with the Central Bank.

According to a document issued by the Central Bank and obtained by “Economy News”, “The Central Bank decided on the basis of the decision of the Board of Directors of exchange companies to deposit a hundred million dinars in the insurance account with the Central Bank instead of providing letters of guarantee.”

“The payment will be by notice of the payment system ( RTGS) of the same amount from the bank account with which these companies are working for the central bank,” the document said.

The document stated that the decision obligates the companies to complete this decision, ie the deposit of 100 million dinars at the end of January.

economy

I borrowed this from another site! Maybe it is related to what we are seeing !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kjwayne said:

The Central Bank cancels letters of guarantee to exchange companies

image-279

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, the companies to mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency need to deposit 100 million dinars instead of the letter of guarantee in its dealings with the Central Bank.

According to a document issued by the Central Bank and obtained by “Economy News”, “The Central Bank decided on the basis of the decision of the Board of Directors of exchange companies to deposit a hundred million dinars in the insurance account with the Central Bank instead of providing letters of guarantee.”

“The payment will be by notice of the payment system ( RTGS) of the same amount from the bank account with which these companies are working for the central bank,” the document said.

The document stated that the decision obligates the companies to complete this decision, ie the deposit of 100 million dinars at the end of January.

economy

I borrowed this from another site! Maybe it is related to what we are seeing !

Taking 100 million dinar’s from each exchange company would suck a lot of dinars off the street all at one time. 👍

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Justin L said:

Okay, I’m a little confused. What’s so special about January 7th??? 🤔

It’s The Day Before Elvis’s Birthday ! :blink: 

Very Big In The Arab World ! :rolleyes: 

Thank You Very Much ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

file-151489172579280.jpg

Translation ...

with respect
JCD
Deputy Governor

Got to be 1/7/2018 because the next paragraph mentions the date 12/31/2017.   You can't write the date one way in one paragraph, and another way in the next paragraph. 

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Got to be 1/7/2018 because the next paragraph mentions the date 12/31/2017.   You can't write the date one way in one paragraph, and another way in the next paragraph. 

I noticed that after I asked the question. :D Thanks for confirming. 

• Like 1