Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year...Sorry...No Cigar...Yet.

Luigi1

Luigi Wishes All Dinarians A Happy New Year. It Appears We Wait A Little Longer.
May All your Dreams, Hopes & Aspirations Come True In 2018.  Hang In There.

Rates Published From The CBI,   Monday,  Jan 1, 2018   Baghdad, Iraq.
Here are the rates that are published from the CBI today, 12:07 AM Monday, January 1, 2018  (GMT+3) Time in Baghdad, Iraq. Everyone in Dinarland is wondering what those rates are. Here it is! https://cbi.iq/
US dollar    USD    1184.000
Euro    EUR    1408.368
Pound sterling    GBP    1588.218
Canadian dollar    CAD    936.635
Swiss franc    S.FR    1197.411
Swedish krona    SEK    141.980
Norwegian krone    NOK    142.830
Danish krone    DKK    189.171
Japanese yen    JPY    10.459
Australian dollar    AUD    917.008
Special drawing rights    SDR    1678.817
Gold for 24-ounce    GOLD    1514809.600
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

1 Jan 2018  TNT Tony...

1. Intel from Government sources in Baghdad and in the bank say it will be live Tues. morning Jan. 2. We get a 5 day window.

2. Iraq is done. They are international. Their ATMs are operational and everyone has the new Dinar rate on their cards. Everyone should be fully paid by Jan. 12.

3. It may be another week before we get paid, but we are done. Once the rates hit Forex the rate changes every day. The international rates are traded on a global scale.

4. The Rates on bank screens today Dec. 31:

Dinar: $3.59 (The highest contract rate to expect: $28)

Dong: $.47

Zim: Instead of taking zeros off the Zim notes, they are now putting five zeros in from the rate. That means .0000012 x the notes, which for 100 trillion note means 120 million per note. As for the other zim notes, I just don’t know for sure. We have only been assured that 100 and 50 trillion notes are capable of exchange. For other denominations and rates, I do not know for sure.

Zim: $.11 to $.22 (contract rates)

5. Some people have beem paid ten times higher.

6. The rates are on the screens and the banks are waiting to implement their plans.

7. The plan has always been the same, with the 800 numbers and exchange centers.

8. The only thing we are looking for are “when does it hit Forex?” and “When we do we go in?”

9. There is a five-page NDA, a 36-page NDA and this morning someone said he had a 86-page NDA – that he didn’t sign. The various NDAs last for various lengths of time. Only you can decide if the rate is worth the NDA, and you will have to decide on the spot.

10. I was told that nothing would happen until my wife and I both sign the NDA. Both have to sign it or you’re not going to get it. I plan to take my wife when I go.

11. All tax will be taken out before your exchange. It doesn’t matter what the amount is, because it comes off before you do your exchange. We are only concerned with tax on the INTEREST or income. The new tax law definitely shrinks that from 39% to 21% if you do it right. If you do it extra-right, that shrinks from 5% to 0.

12. They don’t want to do 100-year or 50-year payouts, and I don’t know if that is all the banks or the foundational banks. So they have cut down the years, and put up the rates. It could be paid out over 25 years, depending on what you have.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Happy New Year, Luigi. In honor of all your 'intel' for 2017 I wish to bestow on you "The Honorary Guru Coprolite Award".

Those who believe that your hundreds of posts from TNT Tony, Bruce the Goose, Mountain Goat, TANKed, Judy Lyington,

RayRen, Frank26, Delta, Tlar and Dr. Clarke were legit..........salute you.

:lol:

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Photo | See Forum Rules
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Thanks for the heads-up, LuSqueegie....

We thought our touch of 'OldTimers' made us two forget where we put our RV....:mellow::(

:lol::P

I buried my IQD in my back yard & drew a map where, so I wouldn't forget.

Now, I can't find the map. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Thanks JC123.... yer makin' us tear up over here....

Nice to know ya'll care so much about two crusty barnacles with alligator mouths and

who's ability to keep them shut is non-existent !  :lol::P

Way I like my girls

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

2 Jan 2018  tman23....

STILL POINTING FINGERS WHY OUR NOT EXCHANGING....

YES NO ZEROS WERE LIFTED…NO CHANGES MADE…
I’m sure everyone is disappointed and will hang on until next month or maybe until after the elections or maybe after the reappointment of a new CBI governor… There are a million reasons or excuses that can be made… I said NOW or Never and seen good reason for the event…start of the new year…opening day…LOOKS like a BUST… Time to let the ludicrous idea DIE!!…it’s been on life support for too long.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, Luigi1 said:

1 Jan 2018  TNT Tony... I was told that nothing would happen until my wife and I both sign the NDA. I plan to take my wife when I go.

Appears Tony DID learn something in prison. Wonders never cease. Someone has to read the 86-page NDA for him. LOL. :o

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 2