Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

cbi currency auction dates

dinarham

5 minutes ago, dinarham said:

I'm sorry if my comment did not please everyone . Of coarse it may be nothing ,but dates are juxtaposed  in a way that is confusing  and unprofessional .Take a look yourself .

I am not sure who is trolling You, Dinarham, since this is a valid thing to watch. Here are the results from today that are the same from last Thursday:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 31-12-2017 that performed on 28-12-2017

Announcement No.(3602)

Sale Date - 31/12/2017 that performed on 28/12/2017

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale  cash
Total sale amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Here is a list of the previous auctions for December 2017:

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

The only two that are odd for December is the December 11 currency auction that occurred on the same day and there was not a currency auction on Sunday, Decemeber 31 for Monday, January 1. For the past several months to over a year or so, the currency auctions for a particular day are for the next business day. Since the business week is from Sunday through Thursday, the Thursday currency auction would happen for the following Sunday.

For this past missing currency auction for Sunday, December 31, 2017 and Monday, January 2018, it may be because of year end so tomorrow may be an indicative day of good things to come for the stopping of the currency auctions.

Sure is Lookin' Good, Though!!!

Happy New Year To You, DinarHam! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

SYNOPSIS , THANKS  , NOTICE 3695 OF THE CURRENCY AUCTION GIVES THE DATE 20/20/17 . PRETTY CARELESS i WOULD SAY CONSIDERING THEIR LATEST AND GREATEST BANKING SYSTEM . IT MAKES ME QUESTION  THE WHOLE THING .

:tiphat:DinarHam AND Happy New Year! :twothumbs:

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. Here's some for now+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Here is the latest auction results:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 18/3/2018 that performed on 15/3/2018

Announcement No.(3656)

Sale Date - 18/3/2018 that performed on 15/3/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

The work day is Sundays through Thursdays and the currency auctions run the day prior. So, Sunday, March 18's currency auction occurred on Thursday, March 15.

Go Moola Nova!

30 minutes ago, dinarham said:

TY , Synopsis . I clicked on currency auctions and it came up with this stuff . Didn't press the right button ,so how do i get there?

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Dinarham!!! :tiphat:

I am trying to understand Your question. I posted the link, did that work for You? Alternately, You can go to:

www.cbi.iq

Then, if You scroll down to the four horizontal pictorial icons right above the Exchange Rates and click on the second from the left (Foreign Currency Sell Window) You should get to the same place.

Right under the last listed currency auction results, there is a button labeled:

Click here to view the previous auctions

where You can go to get other previous currency auctions.

Hope This Helps.

Go Moola Nova!

Synopsis , clicked on that link and Boom , plain as day there it was . I also clicked on Iraqi News  and there it is ,currency auction on their front page . I always go to the cbi website right below the sponsored line and written in Arabic  . With two official websites  it is confusing for some folks .  I clicked  every button option on their web page  and could find nothing concerning recent auctions .  I sense a deliberate  effort on the part of the cbi  to confuse rather than straight out lie  .I have learned the hard way  that this behavioral dynamic transcends  from individuals to entire nations . It;s true  ! 

Follow 0

dinarham

cbi currency auction dates

By dinarham, December 31, 2017 in RV & Dinar Questions 

dinarham

• dinarham
  • Members
  • 249 posts

WHAT'S  UP  THE GOOFY  DATES  ON  PREVIOUS AUCTIONS  .SOMEBODY MUST HAVE BEEN ON CRACK  ,OR IT WAS MEANT TO CONFUSE 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

EXMO affiliate program

dinarham

• dinarham
  • Members
  • 249 posts

I'm sorry if my comment did not please everyone . Of coarse it may be nothing ,but dates are juxtaposed  in a way that is confusing  and unprofessional .Take a look yourself .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Synopsis

• Platinum VIP
  • Synopsis
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 4,307 posts
  • LocationLookin' in the RV Mirror
  On 1/1/2018 at 9:21 AM, dinarham said:

I am not sure who is trolling You, Dinarham, since this is a valid thing to watch. Here are the results from today that are the same from last Thursday:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 31-12-2017 that performed on 28-12-2017

Announcement No.(3602)

Sale Date - 31/12/2017 that performed on 28/12/2017

Details
  Amount
Total sale  cash
Total sale amount

Note:

Here is a list of the previous auctions for December 2017:

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

The only two that are odd for December is the December 11 currency auction that occurred on the same day and there was not a currency auction on Sunday, Decemeber 31 for Monday, January 1. For the past several months to over a year or so, the currency auctions for a particular day are for the next business day. Since the business week is from Sunday through Thursday, the Thursday currency auction would happen for the following Sunday.

For this past missing currency auction for Sunday, December 31, 2017 and Monday, January 2018, it may be because of year end so tomorrow may be an indicative day of good things to come for the stopping of the currency auctions.

Sure is Lookin' Good, Though!!!

Happy New Year To You, DinarHam! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Like×

dinarham

• dinarham
  • Members
  • 249 posts

SYNOPSIS , THANKS  , NOTICE 3695 OF THE CURRENCY AUCTION GIVES THE DATE 20/20/17 . PRETTY CARELESS i WOULD SAY CONSIDERING THEIR LATEST AND GREATEST BANKING SYSTEM . IT MAKES ME QUESTION  THE WHOLE THING .

• Upvote 3

Synopsis

• Platinum VIP
  • Synopsis
  • Platinum VIP
  • 4,307 posts
  On 1/1/2018 at 1:53 PM, dinarham said:

:tiphat:DinarHam AND Happy New Year! :twothumbs:

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. Here's some for now+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

ChuckFinley

• ChuckFinley
  • Platinum VIP
  • 6,058 posts
  • LocationWilliamsburg VA

Got your back there Synopsis. 

• Upvote 3

Synopsis

• Platinum VIP
  • Synopsis
  • Platinum VIP
  • 4,307 posts
  On 1/1/2018 at 6:39 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Got your back there Synopsis. 

Happy New Year, ChuckFinley! :tiphat:

Thank You! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

coorslite21

• It's been Enjoyable !
  • coorslite21
  • Platinum VIP
  • 2,895 posts

Looked earlier today.......they had spots listed for 1-2 and 1-3.....both were left blank.......it is my understanding that the CBI is closed today.......Tomorrow may tell the story.....

• Upvote 2

dinarham

• dinarham
  • Members
  • 249 posts

MY COMMENTS HERE   ON THE SLOPPINESS   OF THE RECORDS ON PREVIOUS AUCTIONS   MAY COINCIDE WITH THUG'S  POST .

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

dinarham

• dinarham
  • Members
  • 249 posts

What is going on with the currency auctions? There appears  a completely new format selling bonds to foreign countries . I don't understand it ,but it indicates that 3/13/18 was the last update

Synopsis

• Platinum VIP
  • Synopsis
  • Platinum VIP
  • 4,307 posts

Here is the latest auction results:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 18/3/2018 that performed on 15/3/2018

Announcement No.(3656)

Sale Date - 18/3/2018 that performed on 15/3/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

The work day is Sundays through Thursdays and the currency auctions run the day prior. So, Sunday, March 18's currency auction occurred on Thursday, March 15.

Go Moola Nova!

dinarham

• dinarham
  • Members
  • 249 posts

TY , Synopsis . I clicked on currency auctions and it came up with this stuff . Didn't press the right button ,so how do i get there?

• Upvote 1

Synopsis

• Platinum VIP
  • Synopsis
  • Platinum VIP
  • 4,307 posts
  1 hour ago, dinarham said:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Dinarham!!! :tiphat:

I am trying to understand Your question. I posted the link, did that work for You? Alternately, You can go to:

www.cbi.iq

Then, if You scroll down to the four horizontal pictorial icons right above the Exchange Rates and click on the second from the left (Foreign Currency Sell Window) You should get to the same place.

Right under the last listed currency auction results, there is a button labeled:

Click here to view the previous auctions

where You can go to get other previous currency auctions.

Hope This Helps.

Go Moola Nova!
dinarham
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I really see no light in the tunnel till the Prime Minister is gone and most of the corrupt current politicians. If you look at the current impeachment  and Trump  he will not lift Sanchions and allow them to revalue so in thinking next year now before  we see a revalue. He if USA  have any control over the reinstatement then it wont happen till the Prime Minister of Iraq is gone...