Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let’s Just Pray This Favors Us & Our Long Time Speculation!!

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Le's RV.

29 Dec 2017  tman23...

xyz: Abadi to disrupt the official working day next Sunday.

The statement added that this came “with the continued joy of the Iraqis in the days of liberation and in honor of our heroic forces, and because of the coincidence of the Iraqi army holiday on Saturday, and the advent of a new year of AD.”

tman23: ….. Now or never………let’s just pray this favors us and our long time speculation!! 
xyz: @tman23 haha
xyz: @Baxter Therefore you are a believer! ;banana 
Baxter: I am.. I am.. I am…. ;$$$

xyz: Iraq faces ‘new war’ – on corruption By AFP 11 minutes ago http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/29122017 They have fled the country, their pockets full, or been released from prison under amnesties: despite Iraq’s “war” on corruption, those guilty of embezzling state funds often evade justice. 
BobS: December 29, 2017 17:43 Edit – Sally Ismail: Direct: with the direction of the US dollar to record the worst performance in a decade during 2017, analysts see some positive signs on the US currency in the next year in conjunction with the strong performance of other major currencies. 
By the end of trading December 28 of this year, the dollar index, which tracks the greenback’s performance against six major currencies record 92.61 dollars heading to record an annual loss of about 9.4% since the beginning of this year.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

12:34 PM EST 12/28/2017  Tank...
• IT'S TIME TO GO NOW.
• Economic sanctions were released by the US on Iraq on December 26th, 2017
• This is why we're hearing about rate changes being reported at the banks
• Last night they were doing final rate adjustments
• This morning at 10 AM the software updates should be those rate adjustments being implemented 
• At 2PM the "integrity tests" in the past have gone on way too long testing transfers and exchanges going through the system
• The system is fine. The people in charge are the one's who's integrity needs to be tested. 
• Today we should know very quickly that the system is set to go or be included on the integrity test by allowing us to exchange
• The promise of performance telling us that it "would definitely get pushed through this time" just seems like more stall tactics designed to pacify us so we don't take this law suit public
• There is one way to prevent us from filing, and that is to perform. 
• We know it was part of the planned lie and thus part of the usable evidence for the law suit to drag us into the New Year and pretend like there were delays. These tactics make me sick. After telling people for three years straight that they'd be done by Christmas, your plan was to intentionally lie to us again? 
• WHERE ARE THE GOOD GUYS? Give us some indication that you'll actually get this done. Do not come back later with more lies. These promises day after day have less and less weight. 
• I on the other hand am not lying. And from a RICO Law perspective we are a greater threat than anything on the other side of the exchange. 
• I've given you every opportunity to contact me directly and work straight with me. The scared enslaved currency holders who are terrified to upset you have taken liberty to call me to yell at me with their fear and nonsense. I will not be persuaded by these threats. I am not concerned about upsetting those who continue to wrongfully enslave me and the rest of the world. Everything I'm doing is legal and completely transparent. Imagine that. 
• Our oppressors have held back resources, cures, technologies, and more causing genocidal human suffering. And people actually have the nerve to get upset when someone stands up to fight for them. That's okay. I'll still fight for you. You can't help it. But if you hinder the process in any way, I will hold you accountable as part of the same crimes against humanity. So please use wisdom in what you say to people to discourage them from being part of their own liberation. 
• We don't want to file but we are not willing to be slaves for another moment. FREE US NOW
TANK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above....

12-29-2017  ***  Dinar Guru NewsUpdate  ***  The gurus are reporting...effective TODAY (maybe as early as yesterday) E.O. 13303 has been terminated and replaced with E.O. 13668.  As you recall, each spring the dinar community would watch with bated breath as EO 13303 was set to expire...each year (usually last minute) the president would extend the EO another year.  Now, somewhat out of the blue, BOOM, it's done.  EO 13303 appears to be terminated.  "OFAC is amending the regulations to implement EO 13668 by removing the regulatory provisions that implemented the protections granted under amended EO 13303."  Stay tuned as the gurus chime in to discuss the difference between 13303 and 13668, the implications of this potentially MAJOR change on Iraq and the dinar and the interesting timing of it's termination since it would have expired in a few months on it's own (if not renewed by the president). [The latest Guru updates will continue below...] 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The E.O. 13668 was a done deal 7 months ago and now he is just telling people about this? 

E.O. 13668 published in Federal Register May 29, 2017.

I, Barack Obama, President of the United States of America, have determined that the situation that gave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered. Recognizing the changed circumstances in Iraq, including the Government of Iraq''s progress in resolving and managing the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, I hereby terminate the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq and Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for, the Central Bank of Iraq. This action is not intended otherwise to affect the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as expanded in scope by Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, which shall remain in place. This action is also not intended to affect immunities enjoyed by the Government of Iraq and its property under otherwise applicable law.

I hereby order:

Section 1. The prohibitions set forth in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, are hereby terminated.

Sec. 2. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

Sec. 3. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 4. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.