Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi To Disrupt The Official Working Day Next Sunday !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Holiday While Disrupting In The New Year !

Abadi to disrupt the official working day next Sunday

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 06:38 PM

21193018_741643229353708_5930165179641010800_n.jpg 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Friday decided to disrupt the official working hours of state departments and institutions on Sunday.

The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by al-Marbid, a copy of it, "With the continued joy of Iraqis in the days of liberation and honor of our security forces and in view of the coincidence of the Iraqi Army Day on Saturday, and the advent of a new year of ADI, Abadi to disrupt the official day of Sunday, 31/12/2017 .

LINK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

Just now, DinarDavo said:

....actually, it looks like a 4 day weekend.

Marge:  Homer Ur Boss Is Saying That If U Don't Come In On Friday - Don't Bother Coming In On Monday ! :o 

Homer:  WooHoo - 4 Day Weekend ! :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

Thanks thug and I like your interpretation King bean! I found this : " Abstract—The linguistic element ؟adi is extensively employed in the variety of Arabic spoken in Iraq to aid in communication and facilitate the ..... semester or year." ؟adi gives encouragement and hope for a brighter outcome, hope for future success and for brighter prospects. • Mitigation. What's this? Lessening the load or ..."

I say: Please go Right ahead Sir and disrupt my Sunday and go right ahead and lessen our load with the Actions that will give us all future success...It's a good day for that!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Basra begins its security plan for New Year holidays

Friday December 29, 2017 - 10:25 PM 

4352345235235234543543535235345345345.jpg 
Basra provincial police chief Major General Abdul Karim al-Mayahi
Basra police chief Major General Abdul Karim al-Mayahi announced the immediate implementation of the security plan for the protection of citizens celebrating New Year's Day celebrations.

Al-Mayahi said in a statement to Al-Marbad radio that the plan, which is being implemented by the police and operations commanders, focused on the need for intensive security deployment in parks and public parks as well as markets to protect the revelers, noting that the plan took into account not to cut the streets for the purpose of achieving smooth flow of wheels.

On Friday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided to disrupt the official functioning of the state's departments and institutions on Sunday. 

The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by al-Marbid, a copy of it, "With the continued joy of Iraqis in the days of liberation and honor of our security forces and in view of the coincidence of the Iraqi Army Day on Saturday, and the advent of a new year of ADI, Abadi to disrupt the official day of Sunday, 31/12/2017.

LINK

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, 1lucdog said:

Thanks thug and I like your interpretation King bean! I found this : " Abstract—The linguistic element ؟adi is extensively employed in the variety of Arabic spoken in Iraq to aid in communication and facilitate the ..... semester or year." ؟adi gives encouragement and hope for a brighter outcome, hope for future success and for brighter prospects. • Mitigation. What's this? Lessening the load or ..."

I say: Please go Right ahead Sir and disrupt my Sunday and go right ahead and lessen our load with the Actions that will give us all future success...It's a good day for that!

Many thanks 1lucdog! 👍🏻👍🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks, Thug this could be a big party.

It’s So Big That CNN’s Next Broadcast May Have To Be From Beneath The Big Top ! :o 

Colossal, Elephantine, Enormous, Extensive, Gargantuan, Giant, Gigantic, Ginormous, Great, Humungous, Immense, Jumbo, Large, Mammoth, Massive, Mega, Monumental, Mountainous, Prodigious, Stellar, Stupendous, Titanic, Tremendous, Vast, Yo Momma ! 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3