Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq on the doors of a new phase .. «Victory» progresses and surprises expected

yota691

• yota691 changed the title to Maliki: I do not wish to be among the candidates for the presidency of the next government and these reasons

Maliki: I do not wish to be among the candidates for the presidency of the next government and these reasons                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2018/02/03 12:07 Baghdad today - follow-up                                                                                                                                                        Said Vice President of the Republic, and the leader of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, he wished not to be one of the candidates for prime minister in the next government.  As for his candidacy for prime minister, al-Maliki said in a televised interview that "this issue is left to the elections and what will happen before and after the elections of coalitions and the largest bloc that will be formed in the first session of parliament. He added that "if the prime minister of the share of the largest bloc, then will start talking from within, and be chosen on the basis of elections or consensus or on the basis of the partnership of politicians," stressing "so it is too early to say who is the next prime minister." Maliki said: "I hope that the candidate is my own and I have my reasons," without mentioning those reasons.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

Maliki said: "I hope that the candidate is my own and I have my reasons," without mentioning those reasons.

I wonder if Ole Nouri al-Maliki was offered a Dirt Nap if he ran for this position!

Just thinking out loud here.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I wonder if Ole Nouri al-Maliki was offered a Dirt Nap if he ran for this position!

Just thinking out loud here.

Go Moola Nova!

No doubt Weasel Maliki was given " an offer he couldn't refuse " - I still think the Dirt Nap is included in his future. However Short it may be.  :crossedfingers:

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

No doubt Weasel Maliki was given " an offer he couldn't refuse " - I still think the Dirt Nap is included in his future. However Short it may be.  :crossedfingers:

I wonder how prolific a "Green Light" the Israeli Mossad was given when the "Person Of Interest" was noted as none other than Qassem Soleimani. Maybe "Collateral Associated Persons Of Interest" were also included in the "Green Light"???!!!

I can't imagine Israel, along with other regional and international interests, are interested in the Iranian influence pumped into Iraq by Nouri al-Maliki and, potentially, the Hadi al-Ameri idiot. Saudi Arabia likely won't stand at all for these miscreants pumping their arch rival Iran influence into Iraq and are adamant about having them removed PRONTO.

Maybe "World Events" will take their course out of the hands of the Iraqis and local or regional influences with minimal and temporal squawking from anyone in Iraq or elsewhere. The size of the money corruption prize as well as ICC Crimes Against Humanity interests aught to scoop up a lot of these corrupt influences with a few "mysterious" dirt naps sprinkled in here and there.

My opinion is the Kuwaiti Donor Conference is a highly pivotal event for Iraq and us speculative investors. I suspect "Failure Is Not An Option". However, I do think there are tall orders to be completed up to and through the Kuwaiti Donor Conference to ensure the foreign investments will flow freely into Iraq and not be compromised by corruption and/or lack of sufficient Security And Stability. The terse words Abadi et al received at the Davos Conference were a shot over the bow in my opinion so somebody(ies) are watching the Iraqi situation closely and have some pretty hefty demands yet for Iraq.

My opinion is NOW is the time and I am very optimistic. I could be way off and the wait may be longer. I do think there are some key things in place now that could erode with the upcoming elections in May that could lead to sectarian violence and Civil War if the GOI does not complete the remaining items of interest in the next 2-3 weeks through the Kuwaiti Donor Conference. I do think the International Powers That Be are highly interested in NOW, too, and are pulling their influence behind the scenes such as the upcoming/pending agreement with Baghdad and Erbil. My opinion is Article 140 and the HCL are in the mix with subsequent 2018 budget approval. Further, my opinion, is a hasty yet mutually agreed final solution will be applied by Baghdad and Erbil before or around the time of the Kuwaiti Donor Conference. I say this since the Kuwaiti Donors likely need to see a unified Iraq with no implications whatsoever for future disagreements from Erbil with a potential self withdrawal from Iraq and, then, a Kurdish independent government put in place.

As always, just my opinion and :twocents:

This is NOT speculative investment advice or support of any kind. I am just a speculative investor here like everyone else with my personally construed assessments offered for INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY.

Having Said All THAT, Well, OK..........................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I wonder how prolific a "Green Light" the Israeli Mossad was given when the "Person Of Interest" was noted as none other than Qassem Soleimani. Maybe "Collateral Associated Persons Of Interest" were also included in the "Green Light"???!!!

I can't imagine Israel, along with other regional and international interests, are interested in the Iranian influence pumped into Iraq by Nouri al-Maliki and, potentially, the Hadi al-Ameri idiot. Saudi Arabia likely won't stand at all for these miscreants pumping their arch rival Iran influence into Iraq and are adamant about having them removed PRONTO.

Maybe "World Events" will take their course out of the hands of the Iraqis and local or regional influences with minimal and temporal squawking from anyone in Iraq or elsewhere. The size of the money corruption prize as well as ICC Crimes Against Humanity interests aught to scoop up a lot of these corrupt influences with a few "mysterious" dirt naps sprinkled in here and there.

My opinion is the Kuwaiti Donor Conference is a highly pivotal event for Iraq and us speculative investors. I suspect "Failure Is Not An Option". However, I do think there are tall orders to be completed up to and through the Kuwaiti Donor Conference to ensure the foreign investments will flow freely into Iraq and not be compromised by corruption and/or lack of sufficient Security And Stability. The terse words Abadi et al received at the Davos Conference were a shot over the bow in my opinion so somebody(ies) are watching the Iraqi situation closely and have some pretty hefty demands yet for Iraq.

My opinion is NOW is the time and I am very optimistic. I could be way off and the wait may be longer. I do think there are some key things in place now that could erode with the upcoming elections in May that could lead to sectarian violence and Civil War if the GOI does not complete the remaining items of interest in the next 2-3 weeks through the Kuwaiti Donor Conference. I do think the International Powers That Be are highly interested in NOW, too, and are pulling their influence behind the scenes such as the upcoming/pending agreement with Baghdad and Erbil. My opinion is Article 140 and the HCL are in the mix with subsequent 2018 budget approval. Further, my opinion, is a hasty yet mutually agreed final solution will be applied by Baghdad and Erbil before or around the time of the Kuwaiti Donor Conference. I say this since the Kuwaiti Donors likely need to see a unified Iraq with no implications whatsoever for future disagreements from Erbil with a potential self withdrawal from Iraq and, then, a Kurdish independent government put in place.

As always, just my opinion and :twocents:

This is NOT speculative investment advice or support system" rel="">support of any kind. I am just a speculative investor here like everyone else with my personally construed assessments offered for INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY.

Having Said All THAT, Well, OK..........................................

Go Moola Nova!

Understood Ole Son - nicely stated. I do think the squeeze is on . . . you know, squeeze 'em 'til they squeak.

Just a feeling, there's no more Tick Tock Almost Outta Time. They're outta time NOW and it's coming down to how much Longer do they think they can play this game before the Big Boyz ( IMF/WB ) step in and take all of this away from Iraq and RV the IQD and tell Iraq just how the Cow ate the Cabbage - the next exciting installment ( Donor's Conf. ) of " Shiite Heads of the Sands " should prove most enlightening. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Leading Sadr attack Maliki and talk about the scenario of 2014 and "strong player"

Leading Sadr attack Maliki and talk about the scenario of 2014 and "strong player"

Twilight News    
 2 hours ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Amir al-Kanani, said on Sunday that the Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki is trying to raise the ceiling of his demands before the next election.

"Maliki is raising the ceiling of his demands in order to get the greatest possible gains and does not want to repeat the 2014 scenario when he lost a lot," Kanani told a Saudi newspaper.

He added that "Maliki knows that the ball will not return to him, but he wants to remain a strong player in support of another candidate for many reasons, the most important that the Sunnis are not supporters of him, and the Kurds are divided about him, and the Shiites also have problems that do not serve his interest.

Al-Kanani said that "Maliki has no more than to raise the ceiling of his demands, because the forces that want to ally with him want him to achieve their interests, and therefore why elect him as long as he declares that he is unwilling to run?"

It is noteworthy that the Dawa Party split on the nomination of one person to head the party in the upcoming parliamentary elections, and decided to enter his secretary-general Nuri al-Maliki in the electoral list, and Prime Minister Haider Abadi on another list.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%

Information / Baghdad ..

The media office denied the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, the news that talked about the intention of the latter to withdraw from running in the upcoming parliamentary elections, while stressing the lack of negotiations with the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani on entering into an alliance after the elections.

"The leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki will participate in the parliamentary elections and the validity of the news that indicated his intention not to run in the elections," said the director of the office Hisham al-Rikabi.

On the talk of Maliki's desire to become prime minister, Rikabi said that "talk about the names of the figures and blocs candidates for the post of prime minister is premature and everyone to lean after the elections and political alliances after."

"The existence of any understandings or negotiations with the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the formation of an alliance with the rule of law before and after the elections," denied Rikabi, adding that "the relationship with the democratic good like other Kurdish parties, but it did not reach the level of alliances. Ending / 25 d

• Upvote 1

I’m not even sure about Abadi anymore. His inability to throw Maliki (Alibaba and his 49 thieves) into prison speaks volumes to me... The war on Corruption has turned out to be merely him getting stolen monies returned to the vault. The thrives are getting slapped on the wrists and released. The thieves are still in play, obviously....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

Twilight News    
 2 hours ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Amir al-Kanani, said on Sunday that the Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki is trying to raise the ceiling of his demands before the next election.

"Maliki is raising the ceiling of his demands in order to get the greatest possible gains and does not want to repeat the 2014 scenario when he lost a lot," Kanani told a Saudi newspaper.

He added that "Maliki knows that the ball will not return to him, but he wants to remain a strong player in support system" rel="">support of another candidate for many reasons, the most important that the Sunnis are not supporters of him, and the Kurds are divided about him, and the Shiites also have problems that do not serve his interest.

Al-Kanani said that "Maliki has no more than to raise the ceiling of his demands, because the forces that want to ally with him want him to achieve their interests, and therefore why elect him as long as he declares that he is unwilling to run?"

It is noteworthy that the Dawa Party split on the nomination of one person to head the party in the upcoming parliamentary elections, and decided to enter his secretary-general Nuri al-Maliki in the electoral list, and Prime Minister Haider Abadi on another list.

Keywords: 

I think we'd ALL like to stick that Purple Tipped Finger right up HIS HOO HOO ! :lol:

• Haha 1

The leader of the Sadrist movement Amir Kanani, on Sunday, that the Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki is trying to raise the ceiling of his demands before the next election.

He added that "Maliki knows that the ball will not return to him, but he wants to remain a strong player in support of another candidate for many reasons, the most important that the Sunnis are not supporters of him, and the Kurds are divided about him, and the Shiites also have problems that do not serve his interest.

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/02/04/قيادي-صدري-يهاجم-المالكي-ويتحدث-عن-سين/

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

God Help Them!

Deputy: There is no agreement between my list of al-Maliki and Abadi and no place for weak quotas

Date of release: 2018/2/22 15:10  233 times read
Deputy: There is no agreement between my list of al-Maliki and Abadi and no place for weak quotas
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A member of the coalition of state law, headed by Nuri al-Maliki, the names of al-Musawi, the existence of any agreement to the alliance between the coalition rule of law and the list of victory, headed by Haider Abadi after the elections.
"What has been promoted from pre-election agreements between Maliki and Abadi is baseless," Moussawi said in a statement on Tuesday. 

"We in the coalition of the rule of law believe that there is no place for weak quotas of governments in our next project and we adopt in the state of law the project of the national political majority."

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi source: There is no agreement on forming the largest bloc with another list

Abadi source: There is no agreement on forming the largest bloc with another list

Since 2018-02-22 at 10:47 (Baghdad time)

16.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

A source in the victory list led by Haider Abadi, on Thursday, there is no agreement on the formation of the largest bloc with any other list.

The source told Mawazine News that "it is clear to the media that there is no agreement from now on the formation of the largest bloc with any other list," noting that "these news is not true in whole and in detail."

He added that "the citizen is the one who chooses the electoral list that represents him and no one can confiscate this right and the Constitution provides that the largest bloc is formed in the first parliamentary session and according to the election results."

The source stressed that "the victory coalition maintains positive relations with other political blocs and does not get dragged into minor conflicts, but focuses on the importance of unity of forces to achieve national interest and further consolidate the foundations of the victory achieved and strengthen the unity of the country and start a comprehensive national reconstruction campaign."

State of law: talk about alliances after the election is premature

Since 2018-02-22 at 11:46 (Baghdad time)

WEDW%20(1).jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

Spokesman for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Musawi, said Thursday that talking about alliances after the parliamentary elections between the coalition of state law and any other blocs is premature, adding that any talk in this context is improbable and inaccurate.

"The state of law is its constitutional majority, and it opens the framework of cooperation and alliance with the political blocs that agree with them in its political program and the nature of the formation of the national government, especially as each political alliance conditions and circumstances," said Moussawi in a statement received. That "the state of law reiterates its emphasis on the need to end the quotas that destroyed the country through adoption of the project of the majority of political constitutional for implementation in the next phase."

In a related context, Moussaoui called on the public of the rule of law to "adhere to the rules of electoral conduct and not to publish the election campaign and the numbers of candidates for the coalition until the election campaign by the Electoral Commission for elections."

The spokesman warned of "campaigns designed to spread the spirit of Elias not to participate in the elections," urging the Iraqi people to "participate extensively in the elections to thwart efforts to destroy the political process by some agendas and parties, with the need to prevent foreign interference in the affairs of the country."

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to Details of the differences within the "popular crowd" because of the nomination of Amiri to head the next government

Details of the differences within the "popular crowd" because of the nomination of Amiri to head the next government

07-03-2018 02:56 PM
Readers
image.php?token=c5465e34fc3f953dcab57f4d0007f832&size=

Baghdad News -

The leaders of the popular crowd who submitted their candidacy papers to the parliament through the "Fatah Alliance" expressed growing alarm at the movements of Badr leader Hadi al-Amiri, to present himself as a candidate from now on, to the post of prime minister at the next session. 

Since his announcement to lead the Fatah list in the May general elections, Amiri has been moving into Shiite political circles to ensure his support for his candidacy for the post of prime minister, replacing Haidar al-Abbadi. 

The newspaper 'Arab' sources that these leaders, which is loyal to Iran, did not hide its alarm at the movement of the early Amiri. 

The sources added that "the agreements to form electoral lists among the leaders of the crowd, did not include the resolution of the candidate for the opening of the premiership, so Amiri moves angry many because it is hasty and does not adopt any agreements."

The sources did not specify the people upset by the moves of Amiri to market himself, but hinted that "the deputy chairman of the Popular Propaganda Authority, Abohdi Engineer, may think of supporting other personalities to run for the post of prime minister." 

"The engineer does not agree with the idea that Amiri is the candidate for the new government and plans to support other figures," she said. 

Amiri is counting on his popular base, whose close associates say it has widened considerably because of his leading role in the war on a sympathetic organization, as well as the continued support he receives from Iran. 

But the Sunni and Kurdish political forces may not find a pro-Iranian candidate as American, and the latter will have no US or Gulf support, observers say. 

Despite the relatively long deadline separating Iraqi political parties from the date of the elections, the debate has already begun on candidates for prime minister.

And promote the lists; the conquest led by Amiri, and the rule of law led by Nuri al-Maliki, and the will of Hanan al-Fatlawi, the idea that "Abadi can not get a second term in office," implying that "the Dawa Party, has chances in this site, After the split recently into two wings, the first supports Maliki, and the second alongside Abadi. 

Maliki is personally inclined to support any Shi'ite candidate backed by Iran for the post of prime minister. 

According to Shiite political sources in Baghdad, there is an agreement under Iranian auspices that includes the assembly of all Tehran's allies who will win the elections, in one parliamentary bloc will work for the post of prime minister. 

The front includes the popular mobilization forces, the coalition of the rule of law led by al-Maliki, the alliance of the leadership of Hanan al-Fatlawi, the Supreme Council led by Hamam Hamoudi, and other small parties.

Hadi al-Amiri believes he will get Iran's confidence in running for the post of prime minister after the elections. 

According to observers' estimates, this Iran-backed front could collectively get about 80 seats in the Iraqi parliament, which will consist of 329 deputies at its next session. 

On the other hand, the sources talk about another Shiite front, including the victory alliance led by Haider Abadi, the Sadr movement led by Moqtada al-Sadr, and the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim. According to observers, the forces of this front put a clear distance between them and the Iranian influence in Iraq, although they can not but be affected by it. 

It is estimated that this front may have 110 seats, in the next parliament, and seems to approve the nomination of Abbadi for a second term.

If these estimates were true, the two Shiite parties that won the elections would need allies from both Sunnis and Kurds if they wanted to form a new government. 

The sources say that "leaders in the popular crowd believe that Amiri will not be able to get enough Sunni and Kurdish support to his chances of obtaining the post of prime minister, which harms the opportunity to win the pro-Iran front of the highest operational site in Iraq." 

She added that "Amiri heard this clearly in the constituencies, but he does not agree with him," noting that "the situation is different with Abadi, who can understand Sunni and Kurdish, perhaps easily."

Observers say that as long as the next elections scheduled for May, like previous election cycles, will be just a redistribution of seats in the House of Representatives between the political blocs themselves, the current government's reproduction may be expected, and that Abadi remains the most prominent Shiite figures balanced at the level of the American settlement Iran. 

The Iraqi political observer said in a statement to the press that Hadi al-Amiri did not have a chance to leave his military uniform simply because he is a fighter in the Iranian Quds Force, stressing that the inauguration of a prime minister would be a new scandal for US policy in Iraq, because it makes no sense to receive the first man In the executive command of Kassem Soleimani commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian army.

The observer points out that the reality of the Shiite understandings reveals that there is reluctance to reinstate Abadi, which is not hidden by the parties and blocks loyal to Iran, which will seek to intensify its campaigns to nominate any alternative person, regardless of qualifications. 

He pointed out that al-Amiri believes that the choice will fall on him, but Iran may surprise its followers by nominating an obscure person, as was the case before the inauguration of Abbadi alternative to Maliki, and this happens if Iran was reassured that the United States will not care about who governs in Iraq. 

And the reason for the exclusion of Iran from the nomination of this nominee, a servant obedient, the observer returns to be aware of her experience the fact that the role played by the Iraqi Prime Minister in terms of easing the dispute with the Arab world and especially with Saudi Arabia, stressing that Iran, which has not benefited much from The Qatari crisis will not seek to create an Iraqi crisis that would deepen its crisis with the Arab world.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Saturday 10 March

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
MP denied the coalition of state law Zeinab Aref Basri, Saturday, what was reported by some media to reject the nomination of Secretary General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri for prime minister by the Secretary-General of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki. 

Basri said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of him that "Maliki has not and will not object to the assumption of Haji al-Amiri prime minister," indicating that "the ballot box and the desire of the public is who determines the next prime minister."

"The electronic armies began to move to ignite strife among the political leaders," she said, calling on the media to "beware of the transfer of false news and be neutral news away from political bidding." 

Local media and social networking sites reported that the Deputy Prime Minister, Secretary-General of the coalition of state law rejects the nomination of the Secretary General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri for prime minister for the next session.

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary: Maliki did not and will not object to the assumption of the prime minister

Since 2018-03-10 at 13:00 (Baghdad time)

36.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The deputy of the coalition of state law Zeinab Aref al-Basri, on Saturday, what was reported by some media to reject the nomination of senior leader in the popular crowd and the head of the Badr Hadi al-Amiri for prime minister, by the Vice President and the head of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, in what she called "the process of punctuation Nothing else".

"Al-Maliki did not object to al-Amiri and the ballot box and the desire of the public is the one who will determine the next prime minister," Basri said in a statement received by Mawazine News.

She added that "electronic armies began to move to ignite strife among political leaders," warning "the media from the transfer of false news and be neutral away from political bidding."

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Amiri gets support from Maliki to head the next government

Amiri gets support from Maliki to head the next government

13:00 - 10/03/2018

%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

MP Zeinab Aref al-Basri denied on Saturday what some media reported by rejecting the head of the coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, nominating the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri for prime minister, usually as a "process of installment".

"Al-Maliki did not object to al-Amiri and the ballot box and the desire of the public is the one who will determine the next prime minister," al-Basri said in a statement received by al-Masri. 

She added that "electronic armies began to move to ignite strife among political leaders, so we warn the media to transmit false news and be neutral away from political bidding." Ending / 25

• Upvote 1

Iraq: Maliki is pulling Ameri to an alliance that brings him back to power

Seeks Iraqi Vice President Nuri al - Maliki , coax militia leader " popular crowd , " Hadi al - Ameri, the alliance with him, after the parliamentary elections scheduled in May / May next, to form a government of political majority, and cut the road in front of the Prime Minister Haider al -Abadi to form a broad coalition.
A political official familiar with the "new Arab" on Saturday, "Maliki is still continuing his efforts to persuade some political parties to ally with him after the elections, in order to form a government of a political majority," noting that Maliki "pours most of his interest in the alliance Fatah, To elicit the leadership of Hadi al-Amiri, through the presentation of great offers for him and his alliance in the next government. "

He explained that al-Maliki "offered to the Amiri ministries and the sovereign, and other non-sovereign, trying to agree with him on the coalition, and cut any attempt to Prime Minister Haider Abadi to draw closer to the alliance of the conquest again ," stressing that "dialogues have not yet revealed something clear, And did not produce a formal agreement, but it is at an advanced stage, could indicate a great convergence between the two sides.

He pointed out that "the intersections between the two sides to a large extent, and both need to ally with each other, but both of them want to achieve a greater share of the coalition in the next government," stressing that "the parties in the event of an official agreement, will not announce this agreement, but will wait for the announcement Election results ".

The " Alliance of the Conquest ", which represents Amiri one of the most prominent leaders, has split from his alliance with Abadi, while political sources spoke, at the time, the possibility of re-alliance between them after the elections.

For her part, said the MP for Maliki's coalition, Aref al-Basri, in a press statement, "Maliki has not and will not object to the assumption of Amiri for the post of prime minister next," adding that "the ballot box and the desire of the public, is to determine the identity of the next prime minister."
She pointed out that " electronic armies began to move to ignite strife among political leaders," warning the media, from "the transmission of incorrect news, and deal neutrally away from political bidding."

After the disintegration of the ruling National Alliance, the representative of the Shiite blocs, it became impossible for any of the new alliances that emerged from him, the formation of the government unless they allied themselves.

The political expert Salam al-Alwani, the "new Arab", "What brings together al-Maliki and al-Amiri is greater than the combination of Abadi and Maliki, but who remains in this conflict is to achieve the most gains, they are the parameters of alliances after the elections."
Al-Alwani said that "everyone knows that no party can form a government. If the National Alliance is torn into new alliances, the votes of the voters will be dissipated. Therefore, the alliances' struggle after the elections will be intensified from now until the results are announced. To tighten the line of alliances to each. "

The number of Iraqis eligible for voting this year, 24 million people, in 18 Iraqi provinces, including the Kurdistan region, to choose representatives in parliament, who will choose a new government for the next four years.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq on the doors of a new phase .. «Victory» progresses and surprises expected