Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

December 27, 2017 Mountain Goat

Synopsis

On 12/27/2017 at 5:07 PM, Lucky Dragon said:

Thanks for the post.  I follow this subject everyday since 2012. I believe this to be true. I've never seen them all saying the same things all at once. 

I think the RV is about to pop. I've heard $3.37, and it's moving up. Information from government officials, leaked out. It's good no one in our government leaks things (haha). But more importantly, information from street venders and ATM users.

WE ARE CLOSE

Be careful of quoting rates...the $3.37 number came from Tony @TNT and we all know how many times he has been correct...NONE!

My point is that I also believe we have never been at a better spot in the history of this endeavor I have been in this since fall 2006) but anytime so-called gurus have thrown around rates as high as TNT Tony and been as wrong as he has, you must throw out most everything he says.

Keep up the faith good people...we have never been so close to a spiritual and supernatural blessing from God. May He guide and lead you in all your future endeavors after this great blessing comes! 

Indy 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

Be careful of quoting rates...the $3.37 number came from Tony @TNT and we all know how many times he has been correct...NONE!

My point is that I also believe we have never been at a better spot in the history of this endeavor I have been in this since fall 2006) but anytime so-called gurus have thrown around rates as high as TNT Tony and been as wrong as he has, you must throw out most everything he says.

Keep up the faith good people...we have never been so close to a spiritual and supernatural blessing from God. May He guide and lead you in all your future endeavors after this great blessing comes! 

Indy 

Very well said, & thank you Indy!

I too have started accumulating the dinar a looong time ago. (2003)

I wish I had a dinar, for every time one of the many, many guru's claimed the high rate was in effect! 😉

I also believe we are at the precipice of a new era, with our dealings with Iraq. Things look to be FINALLY moving in the direction that we all need it to be!

Thank you once again, for your post!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So Mountain Goat is a liar as well.  ATM´s have been working for years.

Thanks Botswana for the secondary confirmation to what I said earlier.. they have been working there for many many years.. 

Watch out for the Lying gurus out there folks!!

you know  ,   funny thing about  this   video ,  this  guy has the same  account pass code as  me  -----    X X X X    -----   I thought  mine  was  super  secret  !  :D     {  one the first  few  seconds of clip ,  why did it say   " off line "  ?  }

• Upvote 1