Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 December 2017

Adam Montana

GMDV  I received a call from a friend asking if there is any basis for being arrested when the RV occurs and we try to cash in.  He was told by someone who works at an exchange that anyone trying to cash in dinars would be arrested.  This must have something to do with 13303.  It is my understanding that we have a legal transaction and that this is a false rumor.  Has anyone heard the same thing and where its coming from and from who

Waiting on an RV date soon I hope.

19 hours ago, cpm said:

I am also wondering by what method are they going to collect taxes on this? Capital gains or ordinary income? We have been out for a couple years so we may have missed this discussion.

My understanding is it falls under capital gains

Edited by NextYear

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

GMDV  I received a call from a friend asking if there is any basis for being arrested when the RV occurs and we try to cash in.  He was told by someone who works at an exchange that anyone trying to cash in dinars would be arrested.  This must have something to do with 13303.  It is my understanding that we have a legal transaction and that this is a false rumor.  Has anyone heard the same thing and where its coming from and from who

I seriously doubt it. You bought dinar under EO 13303 which not only made it legal for you to do so but for American banks and institutions to sell it. 

For what can they arrest you now? 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Dinar FUD.

:twocents:

:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, nfire said:

Yep. I bought mine from Chase bank

I Bought Some Of Mine From Ty Rhames At Dinar Banker - Who Later Got Shut Down For Having The Pumper TerryK On It’s Payroll ! :unsure:

The Rest I Bought From Ali At Dinar Trade - Right Before He Fled The Country In The Middle Of The Night ! :o 

Stop Me If Any Of This Starts Sounding Just The Slightest Bit Flaky ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I Bought Some Of Mine From Ty Rhames At Dinar Banker - Who Later Got Shut Down For Having The Pumper TerryK On It’s Payroll ! :unsure:

The Rest I Bought From Ali At Dinar Trade - Right Before He Fled The Country In The Middle Of The Night ! :o 

Yup that do sound a bit 🧐 well ...like we 💭 boy I thought we just got some positive news 🤯 oh ya I got some from them fellas @ Dinar Banker too 😧 ah it’s all money and hopefully very soon we can make that mad rush to da bank and exchange this stuff fer some good ole American dollars 💵, see ya all at the Big Party that Davis is gonna throw , heard about it somewhere a while back 🤔

• Upvote 1

On 29/12/2017 at 5:55 AM, fredst said:

George, thanks for the reply. 

I understand the premise of 13303. 

However, I still do not comprehend the meaning of DinarThug’s post ( Publication of Amended Iraq Stabilization And Insuggency Sanctions Regulations) that seems to have huge impact on the rest of this group. 

I have found in my 74 years that I speak “lawyer talk” very badly. 

It seems that the whole site is ecstatic and expectant about “something”. I just don’t know what that “something” is. 

I have the attitude of I will bellieve it when I see it. Also I still cannot imagine the feeling of actually taking these notes that I held on to so diligently for years into a commercial bank and asking to covert them at the current exchange rate. There is also a "something" of a fear that is real and I wonder am I alone in this feeling of fear..

36 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I have the attitude of I will bellieve it when I see it. Also I still cannot imagine the feeling of actually taking these notes that I held on to so diligently for years into a commercial bank and asking to covert them at the current exchange rate. There is also a "something" of a fear that is real and I wonder am I alone in this feeling of fear..

Myself, I never have had a fear of walking into a bank to get a bunch of money !!!!! (lol)

On 12/29/2017 at 10:08 PM, DinarThug said:

Sounds like you should be first in line at the De La Rue machine.

But after verification, go to the end of the Cash-in line.