Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Publication Of Amended Iraq Stabilization And Insurgency Sanctions Regulations !

DinarThug

1 hour ago, msdee said:

Well if you are not apart of any of the groups who the racism has been directed towards of course you wouldnt think that you have seen such.  Many times people dont see whats right in front of them especially when it will never affect them directly or if it has or never will be directed towards them. Thats the power of privilege Half Crazy Runner! And I dont need a happy pill im just fine. What gets me is the fact that most people here are trump supporters and anytime anyone has a difference of opinion from this NORM on the site they get bashed and jumped on by EVERYONE ALL AT ONE TIME!!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!  But im unhappy for speaking up on this foolery? No I just chose to speak up on this hypocrisy and you all proved my right! Im surprised I havent gotten more name calling and degrading comments by not bc from past history that i have observed on this site thats what usually happens anytime anyone expresses a difference of opinion.

Are you still here?

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

Most investments are about making profits, this one is very unorthodox and you get the opportunity to possibly make some great profits and on the way make some great friends. But not everyone plays the same in the sandbox some throw sand some eat sand some get sand in there eyes but at the end of the day we all have sand in places we dont want. A lot of these great people have been here playing in the sandbox investment a very longtime, so when someone just comes a long and starts kicking sand everywhere just remember there going throw it right back and fast. I guess after my dumb analogy the answer is if you can't deal with sand in your face don't throw it at others. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I am done with this topic of conversation. I have said what I have to say. Like I said the whole dang group will jump on one person who has a difference of opinion. Thanks for proving my point for me. I WILL NOT sit here and respond to each and every comment directed towards me on this thread bc I have a life outside of this screen and this investment! So you all may continue on if you like but I will not be responding to anything else related to my previous comments bc I stand by them and I wont spend the rest of my week defending myself to a bunch of crowd gang mentality having people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 17

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Um,  how do you know what race or race/mix I might belong to or if I’ve ever had racism directed at me ...? 

I do do agree with you that most people here will get bashed for a political point of view, but my point was that is not racism. 

Cheers 

Your aces in my book gal. Hugsssss  :wub:

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, msdee said:

I am done with this topic of conversation. I have said what I have to say. Like I said the whole dang group will jump on one person who has a difference of opinion. Thanks for proving my point for me. I WILL NOT sit here and respond to each and every comment directed towards me on this thread bc I have a life outside of this screen and this investment! So you all may continue on if you like but I will not be responding to anything else related to my previous comments bc I stand by them and I wont spend the rest of my week defending myself to a bunch of crowd gang mentality having people.

Probably because you know you are wrong.  Just saying. Even still I wish you a Happy New Years

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

My opinion...obama was just that...a bummer...and a abomination to the truth. He couldnt stop the flies going up his nostrils...im glad the trump train has removed blindness...it was a lonely world in 2008 when obummer got elected and i couldnt stop my toung from tell others the truth about that scam artist load of trash. :] theres 2 cents.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, kjwayne said:

I'm sure glad I missed all of that ! What ever THAT was !  

Not sure either . . . a lot of crankiness though. :wacko:

Thought I would would stop in while watching the Rose Bowl. There's more Hard Hitting in here than in the football game out there.

Folks, it would be good to remember opinions are like A-holes; everyone's got one. Happy New Year everyone !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On December 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Synopsis said:

I ran out of emeralds again today, 10 Years Later, so I'll have to stop by later and give You and others some later. In the mean time, please accept (for now):

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Various leaders' (who ever they are or what ever country they have or are "serving") actions are not all inane, innocuous, and/or nondestructive. Fortunately, there are people who care about these actions and the implications thereof to themselves and others so they alert others and describe why. Simply ignoring these leader actions could have dire consequences immediately or for future generations.

I do appreciate others standing for principle and articulating the same. As such, I attempt to do the same and stand for others' six on more precarious or charged issues.

Only then Freedom and Liberty reigns and is not rained upon (spitting or otherwise), infringed, and/or destroyed by ideological miscreants of various sorts.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Happy New Year Synopsis :wave: . . . and a BIG ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-for the rest of the week, don't ya know ;)

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Happy New Year Synopsis :wave: . . . and a BIG ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-for the rest of the week, don't ya know ;)

Back Atcha, 10 Years Later! :salute:

I look forward to meeting You post event!

All The Best For 2018!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2017 at 6:14 PM, msdee said:

Your just mad because we dis Obama a lot. Makes it political, not racial.... relax and stop feeling so persecuted. We are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Lord, even here in DV land! 

:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 12/27/2017 at 2:54 PM, DinarThug said:

(by doodlebug)

Here is E.O. 13668:

Federal Register
Vol. 79, No. 103
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Presidential Documents

Executive Order 13668 of May 27, 2014

Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Prop- erty Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, have deter- mined that the situation that gave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered. Recognizing the changed circumstances in Iraq, including the Government of Iraq’s progress in resolving and managing the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, I hereby terminate the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq and Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for, the Central Bank of Iraq. This action is not intended otherwise to affect the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as expanded in scope by Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, which shall remain in place. This action is also not intended to affect immunities enjoyed by the Government of Iraq and its property under otherwise applicable law.

I hereby order:

Section 1. The prohibitions set forth in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, are hereby terminated.

Section 2. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and the UNPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their statutory authority to carry out the provisions of this order.

Section 3. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Section 4. This order shall be transmitted to the Congress and published in the Federal Register.

[signed by Barack Obama]

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 27, 2014.

Link to PDF

This amendment will take effect upon publication in the Federal Register on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Interesting this was originally published in the May 29, 2014 Federal Register under Presidential Documents. Why did it not take effect three years ago? According to OFAC this amendment took effect once published in the Federal Register which would have an effective date of May 29, 2014 not December 27, 2017 due to it being published previously. The two published documents are identical with no changes.

Edited by Theseus

6 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Interesting this was originally published in the May 29, 2014 Federal Register under Presidential Documents. Why did it not take effect three years ago? According to OFAC this amendment took effect once published in the Federal Register which would have an effective date of May 29, 2014 not December 27, 2017 due to it being published previously. The two published documents are identical with no changes.

Answer:

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/28/2017-28023/iraq-stabilization-and-insurgency-sanctions-regulations

• Thanks 2