Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Publication Of Amended Iraq Stabilization And Insurgency Sanctions Regulations !

DinarThug

If this thread ever gets copy pasted into history books in some near future date or just become a hall of famer for the internet to examin under a microsope especially for all the lobsters and bottom feeding crabs, I JUST WANT TO BE INCLUDED ON THAT U.S. TREASURY WALL NEXT TO MR PRESIDENT AND MNUCHIN. THANKS FOR BRINGING IT HOME !! LET HER SING BABY

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Wasn’t it EO 13303 that allowed US citizens to participate in the Iraqi economy and development? I feel like I vaguely remember it being the document that basically allows us to hold Dinar 

..... forgive me if I’m wrong..... but I gotta believe we are super close 

Yes it was. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Argyll said:

I agree with you Star!  Anything that has anything to do with him...can't be anything good for us!

I don't know much about EO's but it's it possible that there are some actions that must be made by the presidential office such as Declarations of War, in this instance "operation Iraqi freedom, and therefore the subsequent sanctions or RELEASE OF SANCTIONS resulting from and pertaining to such declarations of war may need to be signed by the president?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Starrider said:

If this is from obummer then it can't be good for us holders

Don’t Worry - Barry Was Also Completely Feckless Against The ISIS JV Team ! :o 

But Just Like With The Elimination Of Those F’ing Daash-holes - Team Trump Is Here To Finish The Job ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

It is said that 2017 is clearly the year that something changed in the US economy.
It is said that 2017 is clearly the year that something changed in the US economy.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

US Says Decade of Financial Crisis Officially Ends in 2017

decade after its onset, 2017 was the year markets finally saw the financial crisis come to an end. The Federal Reserve raised interest rates three times and began to wind down its crisis-era program of asset purchases. The (US President Donald) Trump administration talked about rolling back post-crisis banking regulations.

The stock market is at a record high, and with the surge in cryptocurrencies seen in the last few months, investor psychology once again allows for full-blown manias. The labor market, meanwhile, has continued to grow with the unemployment rate now sitting at a 17-year low of 4.1%. Consumer and business confidence are at cycle highs, Yahoo Finance reported.

And on this background, congress has approved a huge corporate tax cut. So pick your metric, but 2017 is clearly the year that something changed in the US economy, in the psychology of the US consumer, of the investor class, and it is the year that folks went from being scared that the next crisis was right around the corner to accepting the current economic expansion.

In late November Americans harped on the theme of “complacency” becoming the dominant narrative in markets and the economy. And when the present moment becomes good enough, the scars of yesterday’s economic downturn have clearly started to heal.

Wall Street expects that 2018 will look a lot like 2017—stock gains should be solid with economic growth continuing apace and corporate tax cuts bolstering all of this.

So as markets move into 2018, expect investors to stop fighting the last war. The financial crisis is over, and the misdeeds of yesterday will be replaced by the excesses of today.

The Fed expects it will raise interest rates another three times in 2018, shifting its policy stance from normalizing interest rates to actually tightening policy.

Meanwhile, the European Central Bank, perhaps an afterthought for some US investors but a major driver of the global credit markets, is set to slow down its current pace of asset purchases. There is, quite simply, a new era for monetary policy coming to markets in 2018.

And with stocks rallying to records, cryptocurrencies doubling and tripling all over the place, while consumers and businesses get a tax break, the “animal spirits” so many economists look to be unleashed during any economic cycle will emerge in force.

Of course, there will be another economic downturn, with the flattening—and potentially inverting yield curve—likely to be a major markets story in 2018.

But the housing bust and the crisis that followed stopped being the background against which markets and the economy were judged in 2017. So now we can start worrying about what’s next.

B)  B)  B) 
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Sanctions Regulations

The Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is amending the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations, to implement Executive Order 13668 of May 27, 2014 (“Ending Immunities Granted to currencies the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended.”).  The amendments also implement certain technical and conforming changes.  This amendment will take effect upon publication in the Federal Register on Wednesday, December 27, 2017

also I think the order was to protect the Iraqi funds outside the country , and also,  freeze those accounts  from having  heavy  law suit clams against the Iraqi government , and  against the funds that are frozen to later build Iraq back up ,  { so  it seems to read ---  ending the immunities  granted  to the funds and other property } might mean  the heat is about to  either  hit the fan or  there is  stability in the region that  the release of immunities "as there is no laws or claims against any Iraq situations "  and then the  other part  { amendments also implement certain technical ,and conforming changes }  <--------- possibly , the  technical  electronic exchanges through the banking system  world wide  ,  and the  conforming change coming to the dinar  --------> conforming to the  value with dinar  either with the dollar values  or greater ,  or  even BETTER  conforming back to the value before the   invasion  of Kuwait !!!!!!!    (  this is just of the top of my skillet  " brain "  ,   from just the topics hitting the pages over the last couple weeks  , regarding  banking , banking reform ,  the float of dinar , the long --long holiday that  a few banks started just before Christmas  !    a  lot  of  good  things  in   2018  ---- 1 st quarter  )   BAAA-ZINNNN bayyyyyybeeeee   ;)    

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

DJ Umbertino’s Already Savagely Boogieing It Down To A Wicked Dope Fat Lady Remix In The DV Music Basement ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Moving on up to the east side hopefully. $3.30  :D  because today is my son's 33rd birthday.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I love all the excitement here, but I sure wish I completely understood exactly what this is saying.   :shrug:

I’m afraid I need the “For Dummies” version ...

Yes, it is very exciting right now. But it is Iraq, so we really never know girl. BUT MY GOD THERE IS A LOT COMING OUT NOW!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've been in this investment and following this site since 2012. 

I can safely say that this is the most information and hype I've heard and read than at any other time with regard to the RV or RI going live. When combined with goals and laws and Agreement being reached in Iraq.

The news is very positive.

So I predict that the RV will go live no later than January 2nd at a rate of $3.00 plus. So let it be written....so let it be so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1