Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enough already

Sellous

21 hours ago, idplzr said:

Everyone post a baby pic of themselves. 

Thug first. 

First I would like to thank everyone for their kind words. After reading the first comment from the thread my blood begin to boil, by the time I got to the end of the thread I was

LMAO :lmao:

17 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

:lol: 

The pictures that show up in the "picture roll" are just the most recent images uploaded. If you don't want to see them, create your own gallery and upload some of your own. Keep it classy please. :) 

(I'm moving this thread to the appropriate section.)

:pirateship:

13 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Baby Action Photos of...

Yota...

Related image

Our Favorite Clownie Thug......His First Recorded Smile...

Related image

Bruce Lee...

Image result for funny baby gifs

and of course, Satan...

Related image

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

This ABSOLUTELY  Made my day. Nothing more adorable than a little baby. And if the original poster didn't like all my baby pics they're not going to like what I do when I get home tonight when I post all my Christmas picks. Oh well :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

LGD, we have all got each other's back. I felt like Shabs sticking up for ya embodies the true family that many of us in DV Land have come to know, respect, and admire. We may not agree on all things, but we will always respect the viewpoints and opinions of our brothers and sisters in DV Land. 

Indy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Indraman said:

LGD, we have all got each other's back. I felt like Shabs sticking up for ya embodies the true family that many of us in DV Land have come to know, respect, and admire. We may not agree on all things, but we will always respect the viewpoints and opinions of our brothers and sisters in DV Land. 

Indy 

Agreed, Indra....Happy New Year to you and yours (and all here)......Ciao

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Indy 

sounds like Family to me!!!

h.a.n.d.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Indy 

Amen that. I must admit that I was really impressed and thankful that Shabbs was one of the first ones to speak up. it really is humbling and it does leave me somewhat speechless. like everyone here I post these pictures because I consider everyone family, and I know that most appreciate.

I will post more either tonight or this weekend. also I'd like to say happy New Year to every single member, the Santa family loves you all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Amen that. I must admit that I was really impressed and thankful that Shabbs was one of the first ones to speak up. it really is humbling and it does leave me somewhat speechless. like everyone here I post these pictures because I consider everyone family, and I know that most appreciate.

I will post more either tonight or this weekend. also I'd like to say happy New Year to every single member, the Santa family loves you all.

You nailed it LGD!!!

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Think nothing of it, brother.....it was the right thing to do, and our new DV member needed to hear it.  Mess with one of us.....mess with all of us.  ;)  Hope Sarah Belle is growing like a weed and Lady Grace is showing her the way.  :) 

GO RV, then BV  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well, LGD...First of all Happy New Year to you and yours....You know, Shabs 's got a big and good heart just like you, LGD and lots of other Folks here, if not most.....So that's no really surprise to me personally...

Time to leave our differences apart and right behind us ( I know, easier said than done...I said  I know....)....A brotherly hug, Everybody

Peace out

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Think nothing of it, brother.....it was the right thing to do, and our new DV member needed to hear it.  Mess with one of us.....mess with all of us.  ;)  Hope Sarah Belle is growing like a weed and Lady Grace is showing her the way.  :) 

GO RV, then BV  

Holy words, Shabs...Read, undersigned and agreed on.....

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, In this since 2004 said:

ignorance produces ignorance, freedom of speech, sort of

And you know all about IGNORANCE ^_^

Your kids produced kids...what are the odds?

Don't be a Hater, See ya later. But it's really sad that your mamma couldn't teach you anything but hate. 

hey nice, should generate all sorts of income.

Don't project your own actions and thoughts onto me. I don't need my children to make money for me, I do that quite well myself. But I would like them to 

do the dishes :lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/28/2017 at 8:24 AM, RodandStaff said:

I personally am waaay past the baby raising stage (and getting overdue for grandkids)...but the two reasons I chose my avatar picture was it looks just like my son when he was a wee tyke and it reminds me everyday to look at everything in life with that "sense of wonder"!  Just sayin'! :blush:

av-33230.jpg

***///

You know us 'OlGals just L-O-V-E that baby in yer avatar to pieces !

Jus' wanna squeeze da puddin' outta him & kiss those cheeks to bits !

We were happy to come back & get our first look at the new Baby, too,

so are glad SHABS stuck up for family here.

( Yes... we gave SHABS a thumbs-up... shocking !  Hahaha ! )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4