Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enough already

Sellous

So how much longer do we get  the baby pictures... It seems like its stuck here .  Is there something of more of a paid advertisement instead that can replace it.  Maybe get  back to a more professional presentation.   Its  distastefull  anyway; to say in the least;  but do we have to have to see it all year long.   Just my opinon.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Some of us members have been here a long time and have gotten to know each other very well, and even consider each other to be friends even when we don't get along.....so maybe more like siblings than friends.  Anyway, all the financial information you could ever want is readily available to you here.  I suggest, in a respectful manner of course, that you focus on what's important to you and not what others may find interesting.  Besides, she's a  beautiful baby.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

amen on that

i agree, been around awhile and many are like friends here,

try to be a friend and join in

and yes, friends share updates in life

enjoy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Some of us members have been here a long time and have gotten to know each other very well, and even consider each other to be friends even when we don't get along.....so maybe more like siblings than friends.  Anyway, all the financial information you could ever want is readily available to you here.  I suggest, in a respectful manner of course, that you focus on what's important to you and not what others may find interesting.  Besides, she's a  beautiful baby.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Well said Shabs! I couldn’t agree with ya more! And Sellous, she is a beautiful baby! Nothing more precious and innocent as a new baby. Besides...you don’t want to see my baby pics!😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

:lol: 

The pictures that show up in the "picture roll" are just the most recent images uploaded. If you don't want to see them, create your own gallery and upload some of your own. Keep it classy please. :) 

(I'm moving this thread to the appropriate section.)

I'm on my phone and the pictures (while I like them) really do slow the download to a snail's pace at times. Is there a way to opt out of having them come up? thanks!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

+1

Indy 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

....ohhh, and Davis, after his first sip of Canadian Beer...

Image result for funny crazy baby gifs

Too funny Keith. Are you sure that is Davis, or is it Dr. Evil when he was 6 months old?  :lol:

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Thank you Shabs, very well stated my friend.  :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I personally am waaay past the baby raising stage (and getting overdue for grandkids)...but the two reasons I chose my avatar picture was it looks just like my son when he was a wee tyke and it reminds me everyday to look at everything in life with that "sense of wonder"!  Just sayin'! :blush:

av-33230.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5