Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/27/2017

yota691

December 27, 2017
Salary Localization Project

The project of reforming the payment mechanism for employees of the institutions and the government departments

This project aims to pay salaries to state employees through cards issued by banks operating in Iraq. The project aims to reduce the total cost of paying salaries and maintaining cash within the banking system. Employees benefit from obtaining a bank account that enables them to deal with all ATM machines and points of sale inside the country. As well as the benefit of all other banking services offered by banks such as access to loans and others, in addition to the use of cards from safety rather than keeping cash, and that the strategy of this bank in creating a competitive environment safe for banks to provide And that the employee has the right to choose the bank according to the best financial and banking services and the most suitable prices.

Banks contributing to the project of settling salaries:

(Bank of Iraq, Bank of Baghdad, Byblos Bank, Middle East Bank, Lebanese Credit Bank, Gulf Bank ).

Project Documents

1. The decision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in their books numbered 10/1/1/29805, TR / 4/22631, SG / 10/1/5/27448 dated 2/11/2016 and 17 / 7/2017 and 23/8/2017 ... To download click here
  2. The form of the legal agreement that the ministries can adopt as a guiding model when contracting with the relevant authorities ... To download click here
  3. The payroll file format to be issued by the system of salaries ministries and institutions to be adopted in the transfer of funds through the payment system in a safe and efficient ... To download click here
  4. Our books numbered 9/2/17977 and 23/296 and dated on 25/12/2016 and 5/3/2017 ... To download click here

For more information and to answer your inquiries, please call 07812010971 and email payment.dept@cbi.iq .

• Upvote 9

There was a Iraqi investor on You Tube (not sure on his credibility?) that shared a news article that stated the new ATM were dispursed through the safe zones with the lower denominations inside a few days ago? Just some info, true/or not true? But maybe some of the news hounds might be able confirm? Keep your eyes 👀 open newshounds... your all doing a great job!!!👍.   Sorry mods, I guess I should have put in the rumor section? But it seemed to fit the above article possibly,

Edited by copper13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, copper13 said:

There was a Iraqi investor on You Tube (not sure on his credibility?) that shared a news article that stated the new ATM were dispursed through the safe zones with the lower denominations inside a few days ago? Just some info, true/or not true? But maybe some of the news hounds might be able confirm? Keep your eyes 👀 open newshounds... your all doing a great job!!!👍.   Sorry mods, I guess I should have put in the rumor section? But it seemed to fit the above article possibly,

I believe this is what you are referring to. If you read some of the peoples comments (translated of course) they are asking where these ATM's will be. The Qicard folks are replying at the bank branches first them in the Greenzone and they will expand. At no point did I read where lower notes were in these machines. I could of missed it but  if it were true wouldn't we see more than one article or better yet why wasn't there photos of notes in their own pictures?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

All public employees getting their salaries through e-cards.... This means less cash in circulation..... Less cash in circulation means a higher rate at the time of an increase of the dinar exchange rate.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

I really appreciate your optimism and point of  view..... thank you.  LB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Yota...Everything is now paid through debt cards distributed by banks...These e-cards are now referred to as 'SOP'...Like it or not every Iraqi government employees will have a card assigned to them...All the agricultural citizens are getting paid back-pay and compensation through ecards...Great plan for the Iraqi citizens to already have a bank account when the RV's announced....

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

All public employees getting their salaries through e-cards.... This means less cash in circulation..... Less cash in circulation means a higher rate at the time of an increase of the dinar exchange rate.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

And that is what I am talking about   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

My friend I'm blowing away by the latest news.... They're getting everything in order to increase the dinar exchange rate 

2018 looks really GOOD

GO RV

GO $1:1

I will chip in with our snowglobe for your new hammock with a few gold threads. 2018 here we come !!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2