Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Rasheed Bank Closes, 25 Dec Through 2 Jan.

Luigi1

Lugi says...
Treat this article as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

RayRat Weekend UPDATE for December 24, 2017  TNT....
Posted by RayRat98

Al Rasheed Bank announces it will be closed from December 25, 2017, until January 2, 2018, to be able to prepare "and implement" annual budgets. [Hmmmmm, could the banks' annual budget coincide with the countrys' annual budget which could possibly include a new rate????]
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

direct from TheRat...

The button pusher has been ordered to show up for work.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

25 Dec 2017...TheRat...

1. Tony came out of retirement to say that the RV is live in Iraq and the banks were given discression to start any time over a period of two weeks.

2. I was also just told the new 800s# was just released and they will be released to us within the next 24 hours.

3. We were told by HSBC that everything on their end is going to start jumping tomorrow Dec. 26.

4. The “Button Pusher” came in early to work tonight just to set this thing off.

B. Dec. 25 2017 9:09 pm EST TNT Call Update, RayRen98:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

here's more related to the above...

It seems TheRat is on a roll...get out of his way...

pay close attention to item 7 & 11...

1. This is the Christmas you’ve been waiting for. This is what you’ve been waiting for.

2. Last Wed. Dec. 20 we got the call about the Heritage Fund. They have released the money to the banks and the CBI. The banks have had the rates since last Wed.

3. This is the sixth time they have tried to release the RV this year, and five times it was stopped.

4. It was supposed to come out two weeks ago, and at different rates, and float up until Jan. 2. Then the CBI came out with a statement that they cannot float the dinar, because it would be too confusing.

5. Then they wanted to get you guys in and paid before Jan. 2. There are still some options for that.

6. On Thurs. Dec. 21 we got phone calls from Iraqi official with a rate of $3.37. Then I got a call from financial institutions saying they had time when it would go live at $3.34.

7. On Thursday the CBI said they wanted everyone to be paid by Saturday. The Kurds did not all get paid, unfortunately, but they will be paid by Jan. 2 at the rate of $3.37.

8. By Saturday, I had government officials in Iraq with new rates on their cards, with veterans with rates on their cards, and students in England, NZ and elsewhere with rates on their cards. I’m still getting information right now.

9. Bank and financial people here and in Iraq have been keeping me informed, plus store owners and bank people giving them information as well. The bank people and officials always get something special, but it’s still a live rate. Then they go to people outside the country. When we KNOW that things are done, I have people on the street in Iraq and Kurdistan who give us information two weeks ahead of time. Now the street people are saying the rate is $3.67.

10. I’ll tell you more about tomorrow, with strategies about first mouse, second mouse, and so on. Some of us want every penny we can get, especially as some people have been waiting for 14 years.

11. Why did the CBI shut down until the end of the year? Today, al-Allak introduced the ATMs, and the rate is in the ATMs as of today Dec. 25. They are enjoying themselves, and looking for a great future as we are.

12. We could go to the bank as early as tomorrow Dec. 26. However, when people left the bank, they were told to go on standby as of the 27th, which is Wed.

13. Now the rate is out over there, and we can spend our next few days getting as much currency as we can get, or they can get us out the way.

14. In Iraq, they are putting out that everyone will be paid by Jan. 12.

15. This is the Christmas you’ve been waiting for, whether it’s this week by Jan. 2 or 12.

16. The CBI will be posting their new rate. It’s public: there are public articles, and people have the new rate both inside and outside Iraq, and both officials and on the street. The rate is $3.37.

17. I think oil will go up, and I was told today that the bank screen rate was $3.68. When it hits Forex I think it will go higher still.

18. Five or six of the currencies come out now, there are another five coming out in six months, and nine after that.

19. They passed the tax law on Friday and changed the tax law as it refers to this event as well. It doesn’t go into effect until Jan. 1, so many will choose to exchange after Jan. 1.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

here's some other articles related to the above...

26 Dec  2017  IdahoUSA:   RayRat...

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE WORDS FROM ALREADYBLESSED THINGS MONEY CAN’T BUY 1. MANNERS 2. MORALS 3. RESPECT 4. CHARACTER 5. COMMON SENSE 6. TRUST 7. PATIENCE 8. CLASS 9. INTEGRITY 10. LOVE

Harambe:  Bloomberg: Saudis Expect Oil Revenue to Jump 80% by 2023 https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-26/saudis-are-said-to-expect-oil-revenue-increasing-80-by-2023.

Harambe:  Bloomberg: Oil Holds Gains Above $58 as U.S. Drillers Pause Rig Expansion https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-26/oil-holds-gains-above-58-as-u-s-drillers-pause-rig-expansion

Harambe:  Reuters: Sudan to devalue pound currency to 18 per dollar in January: minister https://reut.rs/2BV21sY

Tishwash:  The employees of 4 ministries in the Kurdistan region receive their salaries today and tomorrow

The Ministry of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement that employees of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Higher Education will receive their salaries today for the month of September.

The ministry said that employees of the ministries of health and interior will receive their salaries for the same month on Wednesday    link

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

more articles related to the above...

12-26-2017   Newshound Guru another site   “From now on, Iraq can manage the legal and technical aspects of its financial resources itself - along with everything relating to deposits and foreign real estate holding…All efforts to freeze Iraqi funds in International banks has ended, which will enhance Iraq’s financial standing and it’s creditworthiness…The decision to lift sanctions coincided with Abadi’s announcement Dec 9 that the fight against the Islamic State was over and security and stability had returned to Iraq.”  This is great news.  It’s a good article.  Now Iraq can reach out to foreign banks and maybe get some foreign banking expertise…Chase Bank or Citi Bank and have them opening up in Iraq…It’s going to cost them 200 Billion dollars to rebuild all of northern Iraq…this is a great thing and hopefully a betterment of Iraq and they’ll get out of this cloud they’re under.  They are now the number 1 seller of oil to India.    []

12-26-2017  Newshound Guru another site    Article “Iraq once again controls own economy, free of UN sanctions.”  According to this article Iraq has free from all UN sanctions.  Previously until this article was written Iraq has always been under Ch. 7 sanctions.  Quote: “The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has agreed to lift sanctions imposed on Iraq when the country invited Kuwait 26 years ago.  The Iraqi Foreign Minsister said Dec 9 the country had completed it’s obligations under the sanctions…Kuwaiti Oil Minister Essan Al-Marzouq said Dec. 10 that the 10 year deal with Iraq provides for imports of 50 million cubic feet of natural gas a day…later rising to 200 million.  The deal appears to have been the key factor that persuaded Kuwait to call for the UN to life the sanctions…Iraqi Parliament member Jassem Mohammad…’Before sanctions were lifted, Iraq was not even able to open foreign bank account in the name of the government…that cost the Iraqi Treasury enormously…” 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

TNT Tony voluntary un-gags himself...

It is alive...the Tony speaks...

26 Dec 2017  Tank...

SPEAK INTEL
A-BOMBERS
*NEW 800#s HAVE BEEN ISSUED*

• Tony came out of retirement to say that the RV is live in Iraq and the banks were given discression to start any time over a period of two weeks. 
• To take a line from the man himself "who does that make sense to?" If we now know we have two weeks or even 24 hours we can go out and purchase currency and spend every cent of our paycheck to do so. It's called insider trading. 
• I was also just told the NEW 800# was just released and they will be released to us within the next 24 hours. WAIT, WHA??? Were you listening to me today? So now we have to launch an all out disclosure attack starting right now because of these nonsensical time frames you operate with. And we have to get more and more intel out to everyone because YOU ARE NOT TAKING US SERIOUSLY?
• We have already spoken to some of the top Rico Law Experts in the country. 
• We are building a legal team strong enough to make this a nightmare. And I will begin to make this VERY public. 
• We have a Public Relations team, a Mass Media team, a Social Media team, a Rugby Team, and whole group of Elementals who are ready to stir up some interest. 
• We were told by HSBC that everything on their end is going to start jumping tomorrow. 
• But let's be honest HSBC, we both know that when we call the bank tomorrow your staff will act like they don't even know what currency is. 
• So we will need you to get us that number tonight. Listen, we can stop playing this game. You like us. We like you. Let's just go out. 
• I told you to get a hold of me today with notice and we'd go away. We all know the rates are live now in Iraq, so what happens? The banks will steal back Dinar from desperate people for $800 per million then in two days sell it back to Iraq for 3 Million? Or someone comes with cash from Iraq and they get the old rate? Or you'll JUST discriminate against us? We already have evidence that Wells Fargo conducted exchanges at .85 cents per Dinar. So you'd have a TON of lawsuits on your hands if that is what you're still doing. And right now we're still talking to the lawyers at 10:45 at night because we know YOU have a tendency to get right here and chicken out. 
• DON'T WAIT- Put the numbers out now. Because I don't work for you. I work for the people. I've signed NO NDA. I've done my research. I know my rights. I have the legal frame work and understand the laws. It's going to be messy if we don't get these numbers quick. 
• I know the "Button Pusher" came in early to work tonight just to set this thing off. So why act like you're not going let things go? 
• Mr. Mnuchin, everyone else has flaked out because they were afraid of one thing or another. I believe in you. I'm hoping you realize what an absolute mess it will be if we keep giving people a reason, backed by evidence, backed by amazing Lawyers who have already volunteered, and a population of angry upset people who have made very serious life choices based on this event taking place. The lawyers seem to think that somehow you're liable for that misrepresentation. Mainly because, you've misrepresented the timing over and over and over again. 
• I know you heard the call. We want to be on the same team. We know everything is ready. Can you please be the one who stops giving out these lies. We need to get notice now. It'll just make everything easier for you and us. Same team. Act like it. Make Christmas special. Restore our trust in the Government.   Tank.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

12-26-2017  Intel Guru TNT Tony...A very rare TNT Tony Christmas call.

Today [Yesterday] Allak introduced the ATMs and the rate is in the ATMs as of today…Whether it’s this week, by January 2, or the 12th, the CBI will be posting their new rate…the rate is $3.37…and I was told today that the bank screen rate was $3.68…There is a plan and we will make the best of it…The rates will not be public until the CBI reopens on January 2 but I just wanted to tell you Merry Christmas with this extra news…TNT Tony

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I thought that idiot thief (TONY) had numerous restrictions placed on him at his 11/30/2015 court sentencing for an ongoing internet fraud scam ?? Once a fool, always a fool. ;)

And then the judge dropped the bombshell on Tony and told him he is to have no currency involvement for the next 4 years and 1 day. The same thing he did in 14daily with calls he is doing currently with foreign currencies.
The Judge was explicit in the following:
• No social media
• No Calls
• No Tweets
• No Meetings

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

I thought that idiot thief (TONY) had numerous restrictions placed on him at his 11/30/2015 court sentencing for an ongoing internet fraud scam ?? Once a fool, always a fool. ;)

And then the judge dropped the bombshell on Tony and told him he is to have no currency involvement for the next 4 years and 1 day. The same thing he did in 14daily with calls he is doing currently with foreign currencies.
The Judge was explicit in the following:
• No social media
• No Calls
• No Tweets
• No Meetings

TNT Tony is back. He had 3 calls, already. All this in defiance of the court order.

Who's going to stop this guy?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

18 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

Leave Luigi alone, it is because of him this section almost wouldn't even existed. Ya I negged ya. You would miss him if he didn't post do RED for you! Show some respect to him.

I hope you're kidding but I fear not.

Dinar rumours existed long before "Luigi" arrived and no doubt they'll exist long after.

To think I would miss him if he didn't post - you must be joking. It's the newer dinar holders I respect. They may actually believe some of the drivel he posts,  running to buy more and parting with their hard earned $$ -- they are the ones we need to respect. Good to know Luigi has his protectors.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, miquel said:

I hope you're kidding but I fear not.

Dinar rumours existed long before "Luigi" arrived and no doubt they'll exist long after.

To think I would miss him if he didn't post - you must be joking. It's the newer dinar holders I respect. They may actually believe some of the drivel he posts,  running to buy more and parting with their hard earned $$ -- they are the ones we need to respect. Good to know Luigi has his protectors.  

I am not protecting the lies, I am protecting a contributor.

Please let him post in this section, or anyone for that fact.

All I am saying. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

I am not protecting the lies, I am protecting a contributor.

Please let him post in this section, or anyone for that fact.

All I am saying. :twothumbs:

Not sure how I was in any way stopping him from posting. If a person can't make a joke about a notorious pumper without getting attacked and negged... well, it's a slippery slope. I'm not one for bestowing rubies either, but thanks for contributing to my jewelry collection.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, miquel said:

Not sure how I was in any way stopping him from posting. If a person can't make a joke about a notorious pumper without getting attacked and negged... well, it's a slippery slope. I'm not one for bestowing rubies either, but thanks for contributing to my jewelry collection.

you directed it towards Luigi I thought :twocents:

2 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

you directed it towards Luigi I thought :twocents:

Please reread his post and my response to it. He asked: "who is going to stop this guy?...

Anyway, who cares? In the grand scheme of things, there are seriously good dinarian developments afoot... even Luigi can see there's bigger fish to fry than TNT's (lack of any) intel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, miquel said:

Please reread his post and my response to it. He asked: "who is going to stop this guy?...

Anyway, who cares? In the grand scheme of things, there are seriously good dinarian developments afoot... even Luigi can see there's bigger fish to fry than TNT's (lack of any) intel.

I personally love the fact he brings this here, as far as Tony, I wanted him reported that he was back on the air broadcasting crap also.

40 minutes ago, miquel said:

You can not face the fact you got dooped, taken for a ride. You believe this ****! You have more than a million of dinar for years and years, you are bitter. You wanted this yesterday, a year ago, a decade ago and it hasn't happen. You suck, we all suck, face it. That what you wan to hear hehe

Luigi says...treat this guy with caution...

TNT Tony it's done finished it's over.

He's still on probation.

27 Dec 2017  TNT Tony  RayRat...

[Music:  It’s done, it’s finished, the RV’s on it’s way;  everything’s completed, there’s nothing else to say.  It’s done, it’s finished, the RV’s on its way;  we’re just awaiting for the call any day.]

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...treat this guy with caution...

TNT Tony it's done finished it's over.

He's still on probation.

27 Dec 2017  TNT Tony  RayRat...

[Music:  It’s done, it’s finished, the RV’s on it’s way;  everything’s completed, there’s nothing else to say.  It’s done, it’s finished, the RV’s on its way;  we’re just awaiting for the call any day.]

I laught at you, your in for some now haha