Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, mannie2g said:

I wonder what kap is going to say about this article lol

mannie, Kap will be keep on saying exactly what he's been saying for all these years an people who listen to his crap are fools. The CBI has repeatedly said the Dinar is pegged to the US Dollar as per requirement of the IMF.

Just remember, the Dinar will be worth exactly what the CBI says it's worth....

Thanks Yota for the articles this Christmas Eve an a Merry Christmas to you and all the DV....

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Iraq needs to hurry the  health up !      2018  1st quarter  will be fine ,  { will need international banks too start using the dinar,  or  trading  that is  }  ...   in the past   the political bumps in Iraq would say  one thing and the opposite would come true ,   so what ever they do  ,  do it  1st quarter 2018  -------->  over  .10 cents  dudes

.10 cents buys me roughly a 10 year supply of  Titleist ProV1’s.  I am thinking I want a lifetime supply. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I love the timing of this article, just one week before the end of 2017.

Do you guys remember an article that came out couple of month ago, talking about the behavior of the dinar pegged with a basket of currencies.

If they're talking about this, is because they're planning to do something about it.

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

Merry Christmas to all.... Health, happiness and blessings

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12

Al-Arabi Newspaper/December 22, 2017
The dialogue was held in Baghdad-Hatem Abdel Qader
> > We achieved financial and fiscal stability despite difficult circumstances
< < Oil States resorting to a decision to float their currency against the criminal
The decision to float the Egyptian pound was correct and it came late.
On the sidelines of the third Conference of the Central Bank of Iraq, which was held on 9-10 November,
Held under the title "The role of the Central Bank of Iraq in the realization of financial and economic stability", I had
This dialogue with the Governor of the bank, Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, who unveiled an Iraqi epic
In the cooperation between the Central Bank and the Government of the Ministry of Finance, without the authority of a party to
Other; The purpose of the Iraqi interest, and how this epic was at the time when ISIS gangs took control of
On large areas of Iraq, where the Iraqi authorities remained consistent, and maintained
Monetary policy on the stability of the national currency versus the gender, which has been borne by the Government
The Iraqi destiny, so as to ease the burden on the Iraqi citizen.
Although the oil countries have resorted to floating their currency against the criminal, the "lingering"
In his dialogue, he confirmed his support system" rel="">support for the Egyptian decision to float the pound against the Dalmatian, and even confirmed that it was a decision
Late.
The "lingering" has also revealed the continuation of negotiations between the Egyptian and Iraqi sides to return the work of a branch
Rafidain Bank in Egypt to serve Egyptian economics and the interest of Egyptian retirees who were
Working in Iraq.
To the text of the dialogue:
• Beginning, How did the central bank of Iraq manage the monetary policy of bald the best period that accompanied
The war on ISIS, which has seen no conflict?
The truth has been done by a number of the laws and regulations of the Central Bank of Iraq, in coordination
Direct with the Ministry of Finance in two directions: the reconstruction and the general budget of the State and its adaptation
responds, albeit to a certain extent, to the large amount of oil prices.
and effective the ministry in direct coordination between the Prime Minister has been able to reduce government hypocrisy and increase some
Local alides, which contributed to the reduction of the deficit gap.
II: Purchase of Treasury bonds, totalling $16 trillion in 2015 and 2016
Iraq, which provided considerable liquidity to the country's financial and economic situation.
What is the policy of the Central Bank of Iraq for the management of its resources from the Al-Janbiya, as well as towards
Exchange rate versus local currency?
Certainly, Iraq relies on the basis of its resources for its oil exports,
And the papules depend on it as a result up and down; therefore in the years before the decline
Oil prices (before 2015) the existing from the pleural currency covers the demand, and even more than
What is required, and this increase naturally led to an increase in the bank's currency.
The central Iraqi.
In the two years, the Al-Doriya, which comes from oil exports, declined by about
50%; This has put considerable pressure on monetary policy, as government expenditures have not decreased by the same
Ratio, which has generated pressure on the pleural currency to cover this difference, and because of accumulated precautions
The central bank has for years prior been able to absorb this shock, and within the process of balancing the price
Drainage, papules and inflation he was able to get out of this shock after the oil prices improved, Alan.
The reserves of the central bank have begun to rise gradually.
Why didn't the central Bank of Iraq make a decision to float its local currency?
Usually the oil states depend on a fixed exchange rate, or fixed with flexibility, and the resort to the float method,
If their precautions are set to an inadequate level, which has not happened either in Iraq or in states
Oil.
These countries have experienced the oil price cycle (rising and decreasing) as they have concerns about the exchange rate
For its work.
Also, the float is difficult to apply in Iraq, since the government has a de facto monopoly on the display
Mayors.
• What do you think of Egypt's experience and its float for the pound versus the Dalmatian?
I support system" rel="">support the decision to float for the pound in Egypt, and the travel is late.
• How much is the cash reserve for Iraq now?
48 billion Dunus.
• Let me take the title of your good conference question, "the central Bank of Iraq in achieving
The fiscal and financial "?
If we go from the core, financial sustainability, which is based on the capacity of the financial sector and
Shocks and risks as well as changing conditions, with this concept of financial stability the central bank has taken
Several actions, including:
– Financial sector dimensions of risk and prevention, including: promulgation of the Anti-Money Laundering Act
The financing of phobia, issued in 2015, and the obligation of banks to apply regulations and rules on
By this law; the risks of financial crimes and the washing of the livestock.
– Strengthening of Prudential control.
– Strengthen payment systems by creating a national exchange and payment systems, where they are conducted
Process of clearing and settlements through this system to achieve regulation, control and control of operations
Banking.
• Outstanding between the central bank and the government. To what extent is cooperation and integration of the Duar and how far
It's the collision?
There is understanding and coordination between the central bank and the Government of the Ministry of Finance, and in this regard it has
A senior Coordinating committee between the Ministry and the central bank has been formed; so we work together to get the census program
The trust with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), as this programme includes the issues and procedures related to the form
Essential in the financial, fiscal and monetary structure.
• We would like to highlight the experience of the Central Bank of Iraq in achieving financial inclusion.
At this stage, the central Bank of Iraq is focusing on achieving the concept of "financial inclusion" and its applications, where
The circumstances of the previous years have not been helpful.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I love the timing of this article, just one week before the end of 2017.

Do you guys remember an article that came out couple of month ago, talking about the behavior of the dinar pegged with a basket of currencies.

If they're talking about this, is because they're planning to do something about it.

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

Merry Christmas to all.... Health, happiness and blessings

I hope that you are SPOT-ON, my friend!

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 3

Well if it comes out at a .10 Im gone, it pays off the ranch, plus I'll get to retire. One thing for sure , I wished I would have put the money I put in this, on Bitcoin! Plus I wished I hadn't taken my money and ran on bitcoin! I guess it goes back to that old sayin! You can crap in one hand, and wish in the other and see which one fills up the fastest! I told Babydoll, as she was lambasting me, how was I supposed to know Bitcoin was going to go to $ 20,000.00 a piece! Its a crying shame for us! We would have made a $120,000,000.00 on those things! Im still sick over this little deal! I still thank the Good Lord Jesus for what I did make on that $4,000.00 ! We did get our money to buy our ranch we have always wanted  plus help a few people!  plus we have our health and we are going to have a Merry Christmas here on the old Chisholm Trail, drinking egg nog watching the deer and the antlope play. From our Family to yours We wish everyone here on DV a very Merry Christmas!!!:salute:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

We’ve been reading a similar  phrase since Shabibi was Governor of the CBI. “Political and financial security” has been used in the past. 

My question to you is, can Iraq have political security while Maliki and his goons are loose?  My other concern is whether the CBI will pull the trigger until the the corruption is brought under control. Thoughts anyone?? 

Morning Bama Girl & Merry Christmas to you. This is just my opinion; There's a reason (and that seems to be a closely guarded secret) why Maliki & Goons INC. have not been tossed into the " Gray Bar Hotel " - Yes, WHEN is the question and I'd like to believe Abadi (He's a shrewd fellow) will give the signal when the time is right. Let's hope he doesn't wait too long.

If the CBI were to wait until until corruption to be brought under control; well, corruption seems to be imbedded in their DNA for thousands of years. All us DV'ers will be competing in wheel chair races still waiting for a RV/RI and Iraq would have fallen into utter chaos and bye bye IQD. Guess thats the short version on the subject. I'd like to think cooler heads will prevail and the 1st quarter of 2018 will be a watershed moment for us all. :moneybag:

• Upvote 7

29 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

If the CBI were to wait until until corruption to be brought under control; well, corruption seems to be imbedded in their DNA for thousands of years. All us DV'ers will be competing in wheel chair races still waiting for a RV/RI and Iraq would have fallen into utter chaos and bye bye IQD. Guess thats the short version on the subject. I'd like to think cooler heads will prevail and the 1st quarter of 2018 will be a watershed moment for us all. :moneybag:

Ah corruption. You'll never be able to eliminate it. Just take a look at our own country and its corruption. To me it's a feeble excuse. The issue with ISIS now that is/was a more concrete excuse.

I'm going for 2018 based on one thing that  I mentioned before in past comments that I remember reading an article from Iraq, think it was around 2011-2012 that I came across, that specifically stated either 2017 or 2018 for currency revaluation.  It probably would have been 2017 if not for the issue that arose from ISIS.  I can't see them at this point going past 2018 without making a move on their currency.  I'm sorry I never kept all those news links on backup so I could easily relink it but if I do rediscover that article I will post the link.

• Upvote 2

YES, YES Mr CBI we know anything that gives any power to the people is rather difficult for you to do;. Oh and of course something easy like cryptos, Well you sure are to make that illegal, RIGHT? 

What a bunch of freaking LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS YOU ALL ARE. 

I pray that every single Iraqi puts every single cent they still have left in cryptos and bankrupts your entire CORRUPT SYSTEM. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES, YES Mr CBI we know anything that gives any power to the people is rather difficult for you to do;. Oh and of course something easy like cryptos, Well you sure are to make that illegal, RIGHT? 

What a bunch of freaking LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS YOU ALL ARE. 

I pray that every single Iraqi puts every single cent they still have left in cryptos and bankrupts your entire CORRUPT SYSTEM. 

The corrupt can’t stop the Word. Babylon will be the bread basket of the world. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

WOW LGD that's a bit harsh, if they bankrupt the entire system how will they ever RV?

Happy Holidays!

The theory being that if the people of Iraq even begin to move all their money to cryptos the CBI would be forced to do something just to survive.

Otherwise I am beginning to doubt their real intentions. And please don't get me wrong I am still invested in dinar and I will go down with that ship if 

that is what happens. I'm just disgusted with some of the crap coming from the CBI these days.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Good Morning, All DV, AND Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To You All!!! :twothumbs:   :tiphat:

:backflip:       :backflip:         :backflip:

These are things You All commented on but I wanted to summarize.

Looks like a float is highly unlikely so a fixed with flexibility, reinstatement, or revaluation rate is in the cue!!!

Enjoy Your Christmas and Holiday Season!!! Remember the Reason For The Season!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thank you Synopsis!!  I love this, and hope you’re right!!  

Merry Christmas to you and your family 🎄 

And Merry Christmas, happy holidays & happy new year to all DV!  

And, of course, ... Go Moola Nova 💰🎉🍾🥂

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thank you Synopsis!!  I love this, and hope you’re right!!  

Merry Christmas to you and your family 🎄 

And Merry Christmas, happy holidays & happy new year to all DV!  

And, of course, ... Go Moola Nova 💰🎉🍾🥂

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years To You And Your Family, Half Crazy Runner! :tiphat:

And (yes)...................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Float currency