Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alalak": 48 billion dollars cash reserve current central Iraqi

"Alalak": 48 billion dollars cash reserve current central Iraqi
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the links

24 December 2017 04:58 PM
Mubasher : The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the cash reserve for Iraq is currently 48 billion US dollars (equivalent to 57.5 trillion Iraqi dinars).

Ali al-Alaq said in an interview with the newspaper "Arab African" Iraqi, that the Iraqi Central bought treasury bills worth 16 trillion dinars during 2015 and 2016, to provide liquidity to control the economic and financial performance in Iraq.

The bank, in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance and in direct coordination with the Prime Minister, has managed to reduce government spending and increase some domestic revenues, which contributed to reducing the deficit gap.

The Governor of the Central Iraqi, that in the past two years, the dollar revenues from Iraqi oil exports decreased by about 50%.

Al-Alak added, "This has put great pressure on monetary policy, with government spending not falling by the same percentage, which has put pressure on foreign currency to cover this difference."

He pointed out that the accumulated reserves of the bank for previous years, was able to absorb that shock, in addition to controlling the balance between the exchange rate and reserves and inflation, noting that the reserves of the bank began to rise gradually.

Iraq is mainly dependent on the management of its foreign currency resources on its oil exports.

It is worth mentioning that the dialogue of relations with the Iraqi newspaper , also discussed the talk of floating the Iraqi dinar, the procedures of the Iraqi Central to achieve financial and economic stability in the country, and Baghdad's efforts to achieve the concept of "financial inclusion" and its applications.

LINK

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The theory being that if the people of Iraq even begin to move all their money to cryptos the CBI would be forced to do something just to survive.

Otherwise I am beginning to doubt their real intentions. And please don't get me wrong I am still invested in dinar and I will go down with that ship if 

that is what happens. I'm just disgusted with some of the crap coming from the CBI these days.

Understood, and honestly, if my only hope for the RV was on Iraq itself, I probably would have sold at least half of the Dinar I own by now. My hope is in the World Bank and the IMF holding Iraq’s feet to the fire. Maybe I’m wrong to see it this way but the Iraqis can mess a 2 car funeral. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Alalak": 48 billion dollars cash reserve current central Iraqi

"Alalak": 48 billion dollars cash reserve current central Iraqi
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the links

24 December 2017 04:58 PM
Mubasher : The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the cash reserve for Iraq is currently 48 billion US dollars (equivalent to 57.5 trillion Iraqi dinars).

Ali al-Alaq said in an interview with the newspaper "Arab African" Iraqi, that the Iraqi Central bought treasury bills worth 16 trillion dinars during 2015 and 2016, to provide liquidity to control the economic and financial performance in Iraq.

The bank, in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance and in direct coordination with the Prime Minister, has managed to reduce government spending and increase some domestic revenues, which contributed to reducing the deficit gap.

The Governor of the Central Iraqi, that in the past two years, the dollar revenues from Iraqi oil exports decreased by about 50%.

Al-Alak added, "This has put great pressure on monetary policy, with government spending not falling by the same percentage, which has put pressure on foreign currency to cover this difference."

He pointed out that the accumulated reserves of the bank for previous years, was able to absorb that shock, in addition to controlling the balance between the exchange rate and reserves and inflation, noting that the reserves of the bank began to rise gradually.

Iraq is mainly dependent on the management of its foreign currency resources on its oil exports.

It is worth mentioning that the dialogue of relations with the Iraqi newspaper , also discussed the talk of floating the Iraqi dinar, the procedures of the Iraqi Central to achieve financial and economic stability in the country, and Baghdad's efforts to achieve the concept of "financial inclusion" and its applications.

LINK

Well that covers DV folks. Now we can tell those gurus that we are cashing in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bama Girl said:

Understood, and honestly, if my only hope for the RV was on Iraq itself, I probably would have sold at least half of the Dinar I own by now. My hope is in the World Bank and the IMF holding Iraq’s feet to the fire. Maybe I’m wrong to see it this way but the Iraqis can mess a 2 car funeral. 😊

Looking forward to your next run up here, we will link up for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

" but the Iraqis can mess a 2 car funeral. "😊  

Not only that, they'd be late as well . . . to their own funeral. Too dumb to know their dead.

• Upvote 3

My proposition, Alaks new nickname Dumb Al , the real reason the dollar is monopolized is because the same thugs running the show in corrupt iraq gov , took the dollar off the gold standard into fiat in result taking all currencies downhill and keeping the fiat ones on demand esp dollar. Ali if you have to convince youself that you cant float without an rv then you have been crowned as Dumb- Al in all your excellency next to fallible four eyes and dirt bag abadi:butt-kicking:just my 2 cents sinc3 i think al jubroni reads dvets

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I love the timing of this article, just one week before the end of 2017.

Do you guys remember an article that came out couple of month ago, talking about the behavior of the dinar pegged with a basket of currencies.

If they're talking about this, is because they're planning to do something about it.

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

Merry Christmas to all.... Health, happiness and blessings

Be nice LB.. But I am not getting excited ..,

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That will be nice. My daughter is home now and we are discussing my visiting her in Williamsburg around the middle of May. Will let you know for sure as the time gets nearer. Merry Christmas! 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I love the timing of this article, just one week before the end of 2017.

Do you guys remember an article that came out couple of month ago, talking about the behavior of the dinar pegged with a basket of currencies.

If they're talking about this, is because they're planning to do something about it.

Go CBI 

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go 2018

Merry Christmas to all.... Health, happiness and blessings

I do remember that article. There was also talk of linking it to the SDR as well. It will interesting to see how this plays out.  

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

That will be nice. My daughter is home now and we are discussing my visiting her in Williamsburg around the middle of May. Will let you know for sure as the time gets nearer. Merry Christmas! 

Would be great! Merry Christmas to you and your family.  

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thanks for these links, Yota. Some very interesting articles relating to the ups and downs to Egypt's relatively recent float.

Have a great holiday. Cheers!

Interesting that the foreign currency reserves went up alongside inflation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-28/egypt-lifts-remaining-currency-restrictions-after-crunch-abates

Edited by bkeiller
  • Upvote 2

I wonder if their is any way to truly find out how much IQD the US Government has?

If they have 3 or 4 trillion as rumored and it goes 3 to 1, that would go a long way to paying off our National Debt, and this Business oriented President is wise enough to do just that!

Hope if this happens He also changes the monetary policy in the Law to prevent the same financial disaster we now have from ever happening in the future!

We have seen our Nations debt double in 8 years what the rest of the entire Nation has spent in all of its history! We have the right President to control the Money I believe!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

On 12/24/2017 at 5:16 AM, mannie2g said:

I wonder what kap is going to say about this article lol

On 12/24/2017 at 5:29 AM, yota691 said:

It doesn't matter what he has to say....

On 12/24/2017 at 6:20 AM, drj said:

Exactly!!!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone at DV!

On 12/24/2017 at 7:21 AM, ChuckFinley said:

:bump:   That. 

On 12/24/2017 at 7:29 AM, newbieDA said:

:nothingtoadd:

😏😏🤔🤔🤑🤑🤑

He already putting his SPIN on it......... 12-24-2017  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    Article:  "Central Bank: float the dinar is difficult to apply in Iraq" ...it seems like at this time they are more focused on opening accounts and withdrawing the dinar from the market then floating.   Which may mean currency reform comes before any attempt to float.   I also want to point out he is stating it is "difficult," nothing more.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

12-24-2017  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    Article:  "Central Bank: float the dinar is difficult to apply in Iraq" ...it seems like at this time they are more focused on opening accounts and withdrawing the dinar from the market then floating.   Which may mean currency reform comes before any attempt to float.   I also want to point out he is stating it is "difficult," nothing more.

This Idiot Kaperoni Floats Through Life Without A Clue - It’s Been Clearly Spelled Out By The CBI Governor That He’s Just Completely Sunk Krap’s Precious Little Float Theory And Yet He’s Still Desperately Grabbing Onto His Teletubbie Floaties While Kicking And Screaming In The Baby Pool ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to Float currency