Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New tax bill

dinarham

I had not heard this.  But I wonder if Ivanka was talking about the new bill to tax all crypto currency exchanges.  That would make sense because the amount of profits being made in cryptos is astonishing, so if they could tax all those profits, it would be a huge amount of money.   But even if this bill passed, I think it's going to be all but impossible to enforce it because most of us in cryptos who exchange our coins for other coins don't keep detailed records of it.  And without those records, you can't calculate the taxes due.

Anyway, I think that this was probably what Ivanka was talking about and that it's not likely to be the Iraqi dinar RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I had not heard this.  But I wonder if Ivanka was talking about the new bill to tax all crypto currency exchanges.  That would make sense because the amount of profits being made in cryptos is astonishing, so if they could tax all those profits, it would be a huge amount of money.   But even if this bill passed, I think it's going to be all but impossible to enforce it because most of us in cryptos who exchange our coins for other coins don't keep detailed records of it.  And without those records, you can't calculate the taxes due.

Anyway, I think that this was probably what Ivanka was talking about and that it's not likely to be the Iraqi dinar RV.

....The deal behind this...The government actually knows 99% of the people in the crypto currency want keep records...but your account(s) can be calculated...This is not the government's responsibility to keep up with individual records...The government's concern will be to enforce the 'fines' and 'interest' associated with people not knowing how to keep their records or conduct legal business...If you think crypto currency will go unchecked as a 'free-ride' for making money... well the world doesn't operate like that...and the greed for money will make certain that 'everyone' has to 'pay to play'...jmho 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If we tax payers had to pay capitol gains on our so smart investment , it pay of will  . Our Prez has mentioned recently how much US spent in Iraq , more than the 4 trill . . Let alone the vast gold and other resources that we did not leave behind when Sad tumbling down  ,future military presence to insure Iraq is stable , Trump owning $30,000,000 US in dinar