Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Report: US green light for Sulaimani liquidation

yota691

49 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Haven’t they seen the beating their friends just took?? idiots

36 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

:twothumbs: :salute:Let the Azz whooping commence 

Dude got trained using weapons by watching action movies and tv shows. If this idiot, whose name I hope is now on the no fly list,, got training from the US Military personnel tasked to give battle tested training to the knuckle heads that ran from ISIS in the first place ,,, well then I might be more worried than frustrated with the info in this article.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

They should really think about what they ask for.........really, kill US soldiers......good luck with that!  :rake:

If theres one thing to take away from our experiences in the M. E. - it's that those fools over there are VERY and I mean VERY SLOW TO CATCH ON - to anything and everything ! :salute:

• Upvote 2

KDuesing; for sure for sure. Shock and awe. Can't battle Iran without a full on blockade of their coast. True they can give us a black eye, but kill ours and we will wipe you from the face of the earth. You may train from make believe action videos and TV shows. We train from real life circumstances and satelite videos of hownyou train.

• Upvote 3

Just thinking out loud...

Do our soldiers have a US forces only signal to automatically switch communication frequencies when we believe Iraq has turned against us?  And do we have the capability to shut down/disable our equipment/tanks/planes operated by Iraq?

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Just thinking out loud...

Do our soldiers have a US forces only signal to automatically switch communication frequencies when we believe Iraq has turned against us?  And do we have the capability to shut down/disable our equipment/tanks/planes operated by Iraq?

I seem to recall that Iran has a bunch of nearly brand-new F-14 fighters from the 70's that they can't use because they have no repair parts. Hmmm....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 429 said:

I seem to recall that Iran has a bunch of nearly brand-new F-14 fighters from the 70's that they can't use because they have no repair parts. Hmmm....

We also had a B-1 that was supposed to fly over Korea a week or two ago and couldn't make it because of repair parts.... I think that and what you just stated is the result of the Obama Administration's downsizing of our forces altogether...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

We also had a B-1 that was supposed to fly over Korea a week or two ago and couldn't make it because of repair parts.... I think that and what you just stated is the result of the Obama Administration's downsizing of our forces altogether...

The Iranian F14s haven’t flown since the 70s. Getting the parts they needed may have been part of the Iran-Contra deal by Ollie North.

• Upvote 1

Don’t forget the approximately 6 Billion dollars  in cash (I think that figure is correct)  that Obama airlifted to Iran. I wonder what they bought with that before Trump became president. They are messing with the wrong people now because they aren’t dealing with Obama and John Kerry. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

Don’t forget the approximately 6 Billion dollars  in cash (I think that figure is correct)  that Obama airlifted to Iran. I wonder what they bought with that before Trump became president. They are messing with the wrong people now because they aren’t dealing with Obama and John Kerry. 

Asylum??

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Report: US green light for Sulaimani liquidation