Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News Articles Of Endorsements For CBI Amendment Law !

DinarThug

It’s Frankie Time ! :o

:D  :D  :D 

12-23-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   RIGHT NOW ABADI IS A...METRONOME. 

HE KNOWS HOW MANY BEAT ARE NEEDED FOR A PERFECT RATE ... IMO.  

HE HAS BECOME  A MASTER OF...TIME.  

Impeccable timing.   

Article:  "Trump signs a tax reduction law

Article:  "Including the Arab .. Know the highest value currencies in the world for 2018"  

THE TIMING OF TWO...ONLY TWO THINGS WE WAIT FOR. 

THIS IS NOT EITHER OF THEM BUT I ASK TWO QUESTIONS:  

1.) WHY SHOW THIS DATA NOW? 

2.) WHY IS ONLY IRAQ MISSING FROM THESE RANKS? 

BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT TIME?   NO...BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT...TIMING.  

Article:  "Oil climbs before the Christmas holiday 

...OIL PRICES AT 60+ IN JANUARY OF 2018...TIMING.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Yo Snap - It’s A Frankie Shout Out ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

12-26-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru Frank26   SO DO I…WITH A PASSION OF CHERISHED INSTINCTS DEEP IN MY DNA. A… TIMING… IS UPON US. 

THE ARTICLES ARE SCREAMING AT US RIGHT NOW 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The Goat is talking again with her CBI sources...It's a go this time...the ball is in the UST court.

1-2-2018  Newshound Guru Mnt Goat …This information I am hearing is real this time and I am hearing great things from the CBI. I am hearing from my CBI contact they are going forward this time and can not afford to stall it again.  However here is the problem: The CBI is now working closely with the US Treasury to release it. This is the ONLY holdup right now….My advice is to just wait and watch….its coming folks…..!!!!!!  Tic Toc, Tic Toc we are on a clock!

• Upvote 4

The Goat is talking again with her CBI sources...it's a go this time...lower denoms loaded in ATMs.

1-2-2017  Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Wow! January 2018 has arrived. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Seems like we have been waiting for this timeframe for a VERY long time. It is here now and we are witnessing history being made. I want everyone to know I am not predicting a date for an RV. What I am attempting to do is to give you my BEST possible evaluation of the situation now at hand according to the data presented to us…I know for a fact the new ATM machines are programmed only to handle the newer lower denomination category notes… I know for a fact that some banks still don’t have the software tested and worked out for their machines to be online yet. This is an ongoing project. They hoped to have them all up and running by the end of 2017

• Upvote 4