Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Final Phase Of The Project To Delete The Zeros.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest...

Treat this as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

12-15-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   If you are paying attention to all the news...You should, and now be aware Iraq is on a very strong position to the final phases of the “project to delete the zeros”. The news could not get any better.  Last week Iraq delivered to us some amazing news. It was all news that we have been waiting for many years to receive. It is here now and we are moving forward at a faster pace.   We heard from the IMF, after the release from Chapter VII, that Iraq is now truly a “fully” sovereign nation...and can now freely deal with the international community...  ...Iraq can now handle all its oil sales revenues directly

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

The Gurus have spoken...it's done.

12-15-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article:  "Iraq replaces the confidence of the world economically It appears that Abadi is more positive about the banking situation in Iraq than he should be.  We have seen over the years that the banking system in Iraq was woefully deficient.  There have certainly been improvements made, but one factor that has not yet occurred is the movement of dinars from mattresses to banks.  Unless and until that occurs I fear that the economy will not take off and, more importantly, the CBI won't be able to reduce the money supply allowing the value to rise.  Foreign investment will help but I doublt that it will be as aggressive initially as Abadi would like to believe.  This is like trying to move an ocean liner.  It starts out slowly and, as KAP [Guru Kaperoni] has noted, gains momentum.  But this is not a 100 yard dash.  It will take time, months at least, to see any significant change in the investment climate.  That's my 2 cents worth.  I wish I were wrong, but I've been in this over 11

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3