Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 12-20-27

TexasGranny

will you answer this please?

On 11/29/2017 at 6:12 PM, TexasMike1958 said:

I don't want to open a can of worms, but I have to say this.  Back on March 4, you stated that your sources were telling you that the HCL was "in the strike zone".  Sorry Adam, your sources were wrong.  Almost 10 months later, we are in the same boat we were in 2 years ago..... waiting for the HCL.  No one, and I mean no one seems to know when Parliament will even put it on the agenda, let alone pass it.  Please forgive me, and understand that I am still one of your biggest supporters.  But on this one, your sources were off the mark IMO.  I look forward every week to your chat and will continue to.  I always will be a positive voice for this site being the most informative and have the least BS on a chef salad kind of stuff.  And I know this might mess with the rep I have tried to establish with my comments.  I hope I don't get in trouble with you or the staff.  All of you do a magnificent job, and are appreciated more than you will ever know.  But this has been bothering me for a long time and I had to get it off my chest.  My wife is telling me we should sell and take our lumps with it.  Sorry, its not happening.  Even though we just found out my health insurance premium is going up nearly $550 a month in January 2018.  That is a killer.  We really really really need this to go through.  We need a miracle.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Hey Montana,

There is so much going on right now I don't even know how to determine what I might mention/ask today. 

It's all connected!! 

With that, I would like to wish you, and your family, and of course the entire DV family, a very Merry Christmas as well as a prosperous New Year.

Looking forward to what 2018 brings............Take care......

• Upvote 8

Merry Christmas to you Adam, your Awesome Mod Squad, and all the members here on DV!  Any news if Santa will bring in that RV for Christmas?   That would be Awesome!!!...even if he's a little late... we'll take it!  :backflip:

Wishin' all ya'll a wonderful family time at Christmas and all next year! ;)

• Upvote 5

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family Adam. Please take some time to enjoy the holidays with your family, and your DV family should know by now that you will contact us if anything important develops. 

And while I am here, THANK YOU for your support and starting the Cryptocurrency section in VIP! It has become not only a game changer, but a life changer for many of us as we wait for the Dinar to RV. 

RV or not, the Crypto market is red hot going into (and through) 2018! I know some of us had 1600% growth in just 2 weeks (with Verge). 

It is a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

• Upvote 1

How would this recent executive order by President Trump affect our IBC/Trust plans, if at all?  Thank You and Merry Christmas

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2017/12/executive-order-blocking-property-of.html

Thank You, Adam, for all You and Your Affiliates have done and are doing for us! :tiphat:

I trust Your Christmas time has been and is very enjoyable for You and Your Family - All The Best! :twothumbs:

I realize there are six ways to Sunday (or more) with regard to assessing global oil prices. On www.ino..com, the oil price for nominally the last two months has been the highest for nominally the past two years and is nominally at $59.52/barrel at present (appears to be futures).

CRUDE OIL Feb 2018 (E)

New York Mercantile Exchange › CRUDE OIL Feb 2018 (E) (NYMEX:CL.G18.E)

70ae5c4f7710ed377288e5953e981cf1.png
lg.php?bannerid=206&campaignid=7&zoneid=

59.52 +1.05 (+1.80%)

2017-12-26 11:03:54, 30 MIN DELAY

CRUDE OIL Feb 2018 (E) (NYMEX:CL.G18.E) Future Chart

http://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.G18.E&t=&a=&w=&v=dmax

There appears to be a $60/barrel threshold on possible movement with this speculative investment. In your opinion, especially with the announcement by the CBI that a Dinar float is not feasible and the currency auctions will be stopped in the 1Q 2018, do You think there will be more positive and accelerated news regarding the HCL and Acticle 140 along with more direct and indirect news regarding the event we have all been waiting for especially if the crude oil price hits and stays above $60/barrel?

Again, Thank You, Adam, for All You and Your Affiliates have done and are doing for us! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!
:pirateship:
  • Upvote 2