Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculation on Value

deployeddinar

I Million Dinar could be worth $500,000 US Dollars who knows or $100,000 or $1 million US At $1 for 1 dInar that would be nice ans wishful thinking .. But a Lady  told me one many years ago that she believed it would be $1.40 us to every one dinar.. I really would like that to be true as she passed away and sadly won't see the day on her investment. God Bless her 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

I was calculating how much per mil it would be worth after chopping the 000’s (confirmed?) and it’s decent but nothing extraordinary. Please help me if the math is jacked up-

1,000,000 turns into 1,000 and if it goes 1 to 1 it’s value is one thousand and even if it’s 3 iqd to 1 usd it’s 3,000 usd each mil iqd. Unless you have a ton of iqd it’s not mindblowing. Wish they wouldn’t drop the zeros and just let it float 1 to 1 over time. 

These aren’t facts, only what I gather. Please correct if I’m wrong.

I have a few mil iqd but with the math above it won’t take me to retirement or anything like that.

23 minutes ago, deployeddinar said:

I was calculating how much per mil it would be worth after chopping the 000’s (confirmed?) and it’s decent but nothing extraordinary. Please help me if the math is jacked up-

1,000,000 turns into 1,000 and if it goes 1 to 1 it’s value is one thousand and even if it’s 3 iqd to 1 usd it’s 3,000 usd each mil iqd. Unless you have a ton of iqd it’s not mindblowing. Wish they wouldn’t drop the zeros and just let it float 1 to 1 over time. 

These aren’t facts, only what I gather. Please correct if I’m wrong.

I have a few mil iqd but with the math above it won’t take me to retirement or anything like that.

Don't worry.....be happy ! Every scenario probably has already been considered and no one has had a diffinitave answer yet. My advice is don't put all your eggs in one basket. As for me I'm in it till the end win, lose or draw. This year will be crypto's for me , be multifacitid and your odds will probably be a lot better. Have a great day !😀   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Deployed,   I personally believe the scenario you described is the most likely result.  Drop the 000's and RV at about 1.40.   We sell 1m dinar for $1400.  Believing in a 1 to 1 RV and cashing out $1m for each 1m dinar is not realisric and Iraq couldn't afford the Trillions of $'s needed if everyone liquidated.   But it's been a fun investment to watch.   

If the RV was at $.10 per dinar, without deleting 000's, as Adam predicts, that would be the best "logical" result.   JMO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, rah said:

Deployed,   I personally believe the scenario you described is the most likely result.  Drop the 000's and RV at about 1.40.   We sell 1m dinar for $1400.  Believing in a 1 to 1 RV and cashing out $1m for each 1m dinar is not realisric and Iraq couldn't afford the Trillions of $'s needed if everyone liquidated.   But it's been a fun investment to watch.   

If the RV was at $.10 per dinar, without deleting 000's, as Adam predicts, that would be the best "logical" result.   JMO

Maybe you haven't heard how Crypto currencies are going up 100,000%..... I truly understand where you are coming from a logical standpoint, even skeptical.....  and healthy skepticism is good, but this idea has been beat to death around here.... 

We live in very crazy times right now and extraordinary things are happening.  

Good luck to us all :) 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Maybe you haven't heard how Crypto currencies are going up 100,000%..... I truly understand where you are coming from a logical standpoint, even skeptical.....  and healthy skepticism is good, but this idea has been beat to death around here.... 

We live in very crazy times right now and extraordinary things are happening.  

Good luck to us all :) 

trying to get on the cyrptonite  train  :lol:   poseted a wrong address now I wait  for a reset  :( dang  the rush  and luck ! 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jeepguy said:

as for value ,   zero`s off the  dinar   -------- will be super fine if -----  .00086  becomes  .86   or  86  cents  to 1.oo  per  will be  a whirr wind of  folks running to exchange

I just don't know they would get the money. They are in debt up to their ying yang. There's just not enough oil revenue to pay off us. Plus they have trillions of dinar printed and aren't bringing in enough dinars to lower the amount. Hopefully I'm wrong.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

There are two options that I know of, you can add or correct me.

The remove the zeros on the money ex. 25,000.00 to 25.00 or the leading zeros of the value 1184.99 to 1.18.

The "restore to former glory" statements? what does that even mean?

You can count on this, the Iraqi currency has to go International, that's all.

JMHO my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

There are two options that I know of, you can add or correct me.

The remove the zeros on the money ex. 25,000.00 to 25.00 or the leading zeros of the value 1184.99 to 1.18.

You can count on this, the Iraqi currency has to go International, that's all.

JMHO my :twocents:

I believe you when you say the dinar has to international. I'm wondering if there is other ways around giving the world their money without bankrupting Iraq.  I can see 1 million dinars for a thousand U.S.  But Iraq could actually go on forever using the dollar and dinar.  Dollar outside Iraq and dinar inside. Then we will all be s*** out of luck

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, murd11 said:

I believe you when you say the dinar has to international. I'm wondering if there is other ways around giving the world their money without bankrupting Iraq.  I can see 1 million dinars for a thousand U.S.  But Iraq could actually go on forever using the dollar and dinar.  Dollar outside Iraq and dinar inside. Then we will all be s*** out of luck

I think that is happening now, IQD inside and USD outside, that is the remittance and the ICB auctions.

The street buyers are from Iran or trading with Iran.

Edited by newbieDA
I don't know, what do you think?

19 minutes ago, murd11 said:

how about this one   ------>  I think this one was passed around ,  now   with this statement    ------

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

You can count on this, the Iraqi currency has to go International, that's all

what they can do ,  get the dinar moving first , get the value    by taken off the  .00086   too 86 or around a dollar ,  and or  start at  ,10 cents   which ever ,   the idea is  the dinar is starting to move  the demand is what  we need now ,  Iraqi folks getting the dinar rolling inside Iraq ,  as for out side of Iraq ,  the dinar  would be  a  reserve currency in that countries  central bank reserves ,   ex:  in the u.s.   if the dinar were to hit  the  1 too 1  value  ,   the idea was  the central  bank , would give the international recognized dinar a buy back  price  , now if the dinar is 1 too 1 in Iraq  the buy back at u.s. banks would  be probably  in the mid - 50 to 75 cents range for each dinar ...   and  heck yeah  zooooommmmm  to the bank I would go  , it is the supply and demand that will get this  cooking  but  they neeed to  get  the  value stated  ....   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

how about this one   ------>  I think this one was passed around ,  now   with this statement    ------

what they can do ,  get the dinar moving first , get the value    by taken off the  .00086   too 86 or around a dollar ,  and or  start at  ,10 cents   which ever ,   the idea is  the dinar is starting to move  the demand is what  we need now ,  Iraqi folks getting the dinar rolling inside Iraq ,  as for out side of Iraq ,  the dinar  would be  a  reserve currency in that countries  central bank reserves ,   ex:  in the u.s.   if the dinar were to hit  the  1 too 1  value  ,   the idea was  the central  bank , would give the international recognized dinar a buy back  price  , now if the dinar is 1 too 1 in Iraq  the buy back at u.s. banks would  be probably  in the mid - 50 to 75 cents range for each dinar ...   and  heck yeah  zooooommmmm  to the bank I would go  , it is the supply and demand that will get this  cooking  but  they neeed to  get  the  value stated  ....   

if Iraq moves the three leading zero's to 86 cents and goes International at the same time, we are in business

this is what we are banking on, even the translation from Arabic say "leading zero's" as pointed out by Tlar long time ago

Edited by newbieDA
not supporting Tlar at all, just something he pointed out
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

But wouldn't it cost Iraq 50 to 75 Billion dollars to get that money back. Getting that money back, would actually be a debt. People say to trade oil, but they need the oil money to feed their country. They can't afford to do both. it's either feed your country or pay back this debt. Right or wrong?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, murd11 said:

But wouldn't it cost Iraq 50 to 75 Billion dollars to get that money back. Getting that money back, would actually be a debt. People say to trade oil, but they need the oil money to feed their country. They can't afford to do both. it's either feed your country or pay back this debt. Right or wrong?

also be like a buy back, which we have witnessed a lot lately

10 hours ago, murd11 said:

I just don't know they would get the money. They are in debt up to their ying yang. There's just not enough oil revenue to pay off us. Plus they have trillions of dinar printed and aren't bringing in enough dinars to lower the amount. Hopefully I'm wrong.

....The note count is being reduced...The in country dinar is all the CBI has to initially be accountable for...The dinar traded-in outside Iraq goes into other countries reserves...As the dinars are traded into reserves the dinar becomes 'desirable'...As these same dinars(that are now paid for or accounted for) are now re-auctioned to currency speculator that will buy-n-sell the dinar as it continues to gain strength...The CBI is the big winner on the spread margin on every transaction and increased value of the same number of dinar that will continue to be re-auctioned...This's about as vague....and to the point as I can explain that the dinar auctions will cover the small amount of dinar that we private citizens will be cashing in...The amount of money involved with private citizens cashing-in will be covered by the increase worth of the dinar in future auctions...The countries that hold the dinar in their reserve do not have to make Iraq pay up front...these dinars can be credited for holding securities for future reference...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I already do down here.  BUT....I am not in the city I want to be in.  I quickly bought a house here and while it has been great.  This city in the winter is cold.  I want to move to a much more warmer climate.  I am looking at the future of course.  Being 70 and being this cold will not cut it.

:huh: whaaaattttt    you  are  almost  at the equator now !     I guess  warmer  would be  ----->   prime meridian  ,  right off the coast of Africa :lol:

It seems to me, (to start the ball rolling) if they take off just one zero off the nominal rate. . . .  Wouldn’t it be roughly the 10 cents that Adam has been telling us to begin a managed float?  We all want the 1 to 1 ( all three zeros) but at least at one zero people will turn in and the value will rise from there.  As my brother has been telling me for the last 5 years: WE WAIT❣️💵💵💵

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, skeetdog said:

....The note count is being reduced...The in country dinar is all the CBI has to initially be accountable for...The dinar traded-in outside Iraq goes into other countries reserves...As the dinars are traded into reserves the dinar becomes 'desirable'...As these same dinars(that are now paid for or accounted for) are now re-auctioned to currency speculator that will buy-n-sell the dinar as it continues to gain strength...The CBI is the big winner on the spread margin on every transaction and increased value of the same number of dinar that will continue to be re-auctioned...This's about as vague....and to the point as I can explain that the dinar auctions will cover the small amount of dinar that we private citizens will be cashing in...The amount of money involved with private citizens cashing-in will be covered by the increase worth of the dinar in future auctions...The countries that hold the dinar in their reserve do not have to make Iraq pay up front...these dinars can be credited for holding securities for future reference...

Does make sense to me, but not much that happens in Iraq makes a lot of sense

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The challenge about coming out to low is:

1. Still need a ton of cash to buy anything.
  2. No need to issue small notes, will not be able to use them.
  3. Iraqis will be holding on to them because they know it will increase in value.
  4. USD is still the main form of currency being used, because it is worth something.   
  5. 1 to 1 or close to it gets the USD off the street and we are down to one currency being used.   
  • Upvote 7

Jmo....small notes mean nothing, rupiah is more worthless than dinar, but still we have 100 rupiah coin, 500 rupiah coin, 1000 rupiah notes and we use it for dailly trade...unless dinar make 1 dinar notes the others with zero is not a guaranted of rv....but im thinking if a war torn country like afghanistan for sample have a higher currency than iraq that make me wonder whats going on with iraqi dinar....well for value im not expecthing much..0.10 cent is really good for me. Sorry not good in english....and merry christmast for all of u who celebrated.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4