Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 December 2017

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, okane said:

"Is today Wednesday?"    You get all the easy questions !

Thanks for the update !!

So a $100 investment into Lite Coin in January would have increased to $8,000 today

Yes, Litecoin was worth about $4 back in January, give or take, $100 would have given you 25 Litecoins. Today the value has been hanging around $320 per coin, X 25 = $8,000. That's if you just sat on it and let it go up and down throughout the year.

What an amazing GIFT to new VIP members..Adam is so amazingly generous. 

Where else would one have the joy and privilege to have access to all of this amazing information on CRYPTO.. .

One could pay big bucks for the information shared ..  no money? I hear donating plasma pays 400.00, at least here where I live!!!

I'm currently exploring every option to make a bit of money to invest!!! WH

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam - I hope everybody is having a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season. Getting that RV to pull into the driveway anytime now would make it quite a bit more wonderful! But to rejoice with having a happy family, and health, hopefully, will make this season incredible. Thanks to all of our servicemen and women for all they do and sacrifice so we can live relatively safely compared to many in the world. We are blessed in many ways. I plan to commit many acts of random kindness over the holidays and hope I can make someone's day a little brighter! God bless Adam and everyone on here! WE HAVE MANY AWESOME OPPORTUNITIES COMING OUR WAY VERY SOON!

I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU DV-ERS SOON - We have to have some sort of Dinar Vets Island party somewhere where we can all meet in person finally and celebrate our long-awaited blessing!! How many others of you have purchased their first bit of dinar 10 years ago or more, and have been with Adam and DV for 8 years? Hang in there long-timers!! We're almost there!!

:rodeo2::cigar:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Every VIP purchase, from now till December 31, is going to get a kickback in the form of crypto currency.

Okay, now I'm jealous :lol:

Folks think about this, in the last four months the amount of monies added to all cryptos was a whopping $100 billion AVERAGE A MONTH. 

Today the Market Cap crossed over $500 billion for the first time, { that's a half a TRILLION DOLLARS}

Adam could put one dollar into your crypto account and by this time next year it could well be worth $1000 dollars.

Thus effectively paying you to join VIP

FREAKING AWESOME. :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, raeeman said:

Adam,

sounds good for x-coin entry for new people. what about us who have been loyal for a while?

Rayman

As a matter of fact.....I was wondering about that too, raeeman.  How bout it, Adam?  Got something for us ‘Ole Timers’ ? ;) !

Also:  About sending a support Ticket.   I Did Send one!  November 30th, 2017,  # 6740.   I haven’t as Yet, received an Answer, from anyone.

I will close with saying:

I know You and your Staff are terribly Busy,  And I commend All of you for the Fantastic Job you’re doing!  This is by Far .....The Best Site for Dinar Info, available to us on the ‘Net’  and ....am so glad A friend told me about you! :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, soonerdoc said:

Darn, I’ve been VIP for years and could use the help on the Cryptocurrency.  Too bad it’s only for new members.  I’m beyond lost no matter what I read or watch.  I missed my chances at buying some stuff the lady few days that would have made me some coin.  Oh well, if is what it is. 

You haven't missed out on anything. Look into Coinbase, it's the easiest. And when you think of cryptocurrencies try not to think of them in terms of actual coins. 

The best way to understand what is happening with cryptos is to think of them as the stock market of the future. 

For example, it is widely thought that Bitcoin could go to $100,000 by this time next yr but today Bitcoin cost around $16,500. Few of us here could actually buy a whole Bitcoin. 
But everyone of us could invest say $100 into Bitcoin and if it goes to $100,000 as suspected your $100 will turn into much better profit than anything on the stock exchange.  

• Upvote 4

Everyone that has been in VIP for any amount of time has had the opportunity to invest in the cryptos we've been discussing and should have already made a lot of money. If you're VIP and you chose not to participate in our dedicated crypto discussion section, that was your choice and you missed out on gains already!

If you're already VIP, but want to take advantage of my offer, you have the option of getting a VIP membership for someone else. It's a great reason to give the gift of VIP!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But everyone of us could invest say $100 into Bitcoin and if it goes to $100,000 as suspected your $100 will turn into much better profit than anything on the stock exchange.  

So Santa Says That Bits Of Bitcoin Make For A Great Stocking Stuffer ! :twocents:

And President Davis Gladly Accepts Bits Of Bitcoin As A Thong Stuffer ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Everyone that has been in VIP for any amount of time has had the opportunity to invest in the cryptos we've been discussing and should have already made a lot of money. If you're VIP and you chose not to participate in our dedicated crypto discussion section, that was your choice and you missed out on gains already!

If you're already VIP, but want to take advantage of my offer, you have the option of getting a VIP membership for someone else. It's a great reason to give the gift of VIP!

:twothumbs:

Adam, I apologize, For not keeping up with all the info on Bitcoin.  For the past two months, I have been dealing with severe Sciatica pain.  I can only  sit at my Desk top Computer for  10 to 15 minuets at a time.  I have been trying to keep up with your info on Bitcom, but a lot of it is Way over my head.

Is there any possible way .....That there could be  List  put on the forum of Reputable Investers for  people like me ....to choose from?

I would be expect to pay a reasonable Fee, for their services .  Either that ....or I’m open to any suggestions you may have.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, raeeman said:

Adam,

maybe I'm a bit slow, but I don't have opportunity to follow all the blogs, posts, etc. I must have missed your suggestions, offers, to help with x-coins. Is there something I can view to get up to speed and start taking advantage?

Thanks,

Rayman

I'm about to make an update post in the VIP Crypto section, I'll send out an email to VIPs once it's done. Give me about an hour. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pepperina said:

Adam, I apologize, For not keeping up with all the info on Bitcoin.  For the past two months, I have been dealing with severe Sciatica pain.  I can only  sit at my Desk top Computer for  10 to 15 minuets at a time.  I have been trying to keep up with your info on Bitcom, but a lot of it is Way over my head.

Is there any possible way .....That there could be  List  put on the forum of Reputable Investers for  people like me ....to choose from?

I would be expect to pay a reasonable Fee, for their services .  Either that ....or I’m open to any suggestions you may have.

See my post directly above :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Halo Adam

It is very interesting, I am 82 and am waiting and waiting.......

I am living from hand to mouth.   Would like to give most of it away -  there are so many who are in desperate need.

Adam to you and your family a blessed Christmas and a very happy and healthy 2018 !

God bless you !

Sonia

• Upvote 2