Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 December 2017

Adam Montana

Hey hey, it’s Wednesdayyyyyy!!!!

:bananacamel: 

Brief update today, but this is going to be good so look alive!

Little news on the Iraqi Dinar. I know many of you have been in this for a long time, but some of you are actually new to it, so I’m going to give a bit of a “newbie” explanation as to why we’re here right now.

First, Iraq has a VERY large part of something that the entire world NEEDS - OIL. Iraq’s currency was at one time one of the highest in the world. Then war broke the country and the value of the Iraqi dinar plummeted to far less than it is now, but even farther from where it was in the past.

Since that plummet, some things have changed. Iraq has cleaned up it’s government, is VERY stable to this day, and they have eliminated at least 98% of anything standing in the way of raising the value on their currency again. 

And most importantly… they still have their OIL. Let’s not ever forget about that! OIL is currently at the highest it’s been for the entire year, and that is going to play a huge positive role in how Iraq moves forward. 

Bitcoin, which is currently hovering around $17,000 per coin, was called a “bubble” when it hit $300. When it crashed, people were called “foolish”. It took almost a decade, but unless you live in a cave with no neighbors, radio, or tv… I’m pretty sure you’ve heard that a LOT of people are now millionaires from a very small investment. 

The dinar is the same, in my opinion. I don’t care what people say - I know the fundamentals are solid, and I’m willing to wait it out. But I’m also working on other things in the meantime, and you should too!

Now is the perfect time to get in VIP here. You’ll enter your phone number into the system and if you choose to completely ignore this entire thing, you can rest easy knowing I’ll send you a text message as soon as we have an RV or something big to talk about. Enjoy the holidays and don’t worry - I’ll have you covered!

But I want to make this even more fun for us all. :)   

Aside from the Dinar News, you know we also talk about other things here. One of the big ones this year has been Cryptocurrencies, which I’m sure you know about by now!

It’s no secret that I want you in VIP. The thousands of VIP members already in there will tell you that it’s worth every penny.

But I also want you engaged in the other things we’re discussing, like the potential 1000%+ gains on a few relatively unheard of “coins”, the recent huge earnings on some coins you probably heard about but didn’t invest in, and more… 

I think that THE hardest part of the whole crypto-thing is just getting started.

So, let’s fix that!

Every VIP purchase, from now till December 31, is going to get a kickback in the form of crypto currency. You’re going to get step-by-step instructions on how to set up a private “crypto account”, and I’m personally going to make a transfer of crypto currency into your account. As the value grows, I have no doubt you’ll recover all of your fees you paid for VIP, and MORE… but you have to get in to make that happen!

Here’s the link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

And then check in the VIP section for your instructions on how to receive your crypto.

Come on, you already watched a lot of people become millionaires this year off of very small investments… are you going to continue to watch this pass you by?! Join our VIP group and let us help you get started, both in the Crypto world and a LOT of other exciting things as well!

I’ll see you there. :twothumbs: 

JOINhttp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/ 

On 12/11/2017 at 3:37 PM, peace1221 said:

What impact does everything that happened over the weekend have on the RV? How close are they to passing the HCL? Do you think they will ever flip the switch and RV?

I do believe they will RV. I don't know if it's tomorrow or next month, but the value IS going back up. :twocents: 

2 hours ago, olivesman said:

Is today Wednesday? 

THANKS. 

Yes sir!!!! :tiphat: 

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Sir, what are your thoughts on chapter VII released and total liberation from ISIS?

Thanks.!

Chapter VII was resolved to my satisfaction a while ago, but regarding ISIS... they will never be "totally liberated" from ISIS. None of us will. It's a sad truth that evil will always exist in the world.

But I will give huge congratulations and thanks to all those that worked and sacrificed to do what they have done to whittle the ISIS threat down to what is probably the lowest it has been in over a decade. Many brave and honorable people have fought that evil, and gained a very large margin of victory.

:tiphat:

2 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Sir Adam...what do you think about the American broadcast of Iraq "officially" announcing that ISIS is defeated in Iraq?  Just wondering if the timing could be helpful for another kind of announcement....one we have been waiting for a long time?  Merry Christmas to Ya'll!!! ;)

I don't think it's fair to say ISIS is "defeated"; see my response just above... that's just a sensationalistic headline. But I do believe that the huge victory against ISIS was a necessary thing and we are on the right path for positive movement in other areas... such as the value of Iraq's currency.

1 hour ago, psdon said:

Sir Adam Merry Christmas to you and all DV also My Brother's Sister's in Arms GOD Bless ALL OF YOU

Merry Christmas to YOU AND EVERYONE READING THIS as well! If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I say "Happy whatever it is you're celebrating!"

Love and peace to all :) 

44 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

Hi Adam,

I have one question.  Where do I go , here on the forum, to send you a PM?

Best Wishes to You n Yours.

I have my private messages turned off, because I get too many messages that need to go to support

If you have a general question that is VIP related, you can post it in the VIP section.

If your matter is personal, you should use the "support" tab here. Only my closest and most trusted staff have access to those requests, so it is safe to include your personal information there.

Most of the time my staff is able to answer personal questions, but if they cannot, then they alert me and I answer directly.

36 minutes ago, dinarolover said:

Hi there Adam .. do you have some good news about thé HCL ??  RV ?  

Best wishes my friend 😘 😘 

Buddy I wish I did right now! We're in a little bit of a lull with the HCL, and I'm not sure when that lull will be over, but I AM certain that it will end soon. All we can do right now is wait to hear some news. My guess is we should get HCL news within the next 6 weeks. It's a topic that cannot be ignored forever, it's something they NEED regardless of their currency value, and it is only going to benefit them.

I get torn on this next statement... I want to say "the sooner, the better!" But then I also like the sound of "The HIGHER, the better!"

With those words in mind, I usually decide it's best if I exercise some of that virtue called "patience", and I'm ok with letting it take a little longer if it's going to be done right.

:twocents: 

==========

That's it for now, I'm back to my work in the VIP section!

JOIN ME THERE! http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

I'm excited to send you your crypto currency, but I won't be doing that unless you're a VIP member. GET IN THERE, and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

:peace:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9

11 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

OIL is currently at the highest it’s been for the entire year, and that is going to play a huge positive role in how Iraq moves forward. 

It’s Also At It’s Highest Level In Over Two Years ! :o 

On 12/12/2017 at 11:14 AM, DinarThug said:

Oil jumps to its highest level since mid-2015

%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8

Brent crude jumped 1.5 percent on Tuesday to its highest level since mid-2015 after the closure of the North Sea pipeline, which in turn halted large supplies from a market already scarce due to OPEC-led production cuts.

Brent crude was $ 65.63 a barrel at 0556 GMT, up 94 cents, or 1.5 percent, from the previous close.

This is the first time Brent has exceeded $ 65 since June 2015.

West Texas Intermediate crude <LCOc1> was up $ 58.41 a barrel, up 42 cents, or 0.7 percent of the last settlement.

The pipeline, which transports Fortis, Britain's largest oil pipeline with a capacity of 450,000 bpd, was closed on Monday after cracks were detected. 

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....12/263455/

Oil jumps to its highest level since mid-2015

%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8

Brent crude jumped 1.5 percent on Tuesday to its highest level since mid-2015 after the closure of the North Sea pipeline, which in turn halted large supplies from a market already scarce due to OPEC-led production cuts.

Brent crude was $ 65.63 a barrel at 0556 GMT, up 94 cents, or 1.5 percent, from the previous close.

This is the first time Brent has exceeded $ 65 since June 2015.

West Texas Intermediate crude <LCOc1> was up $ 58.41 a barrel, up 42 cents, or 0.7 percent of the last settlement.

The pipeline, which transports Fortis, Britain's largest oil pipeline with a capacity of 450,000 bpd, was closed on Monday after cracks were detected.

B)  B)  B) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I didn't go that far back, I was just using my short term memory for reference... but WOW! That makes my point even stronger.

Thanks for the correction good sir! Even better than what I was talking about. :twothumbs:

Sandfly Adam!  And remember Thugs a clown...so he hangs out with some big four legged creatures that have long memories in this circus we call life!  So it should come as no surprise he’s “the stat guy” with the looong memory! ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm 49 and I'm disabled since birth I have worked since I was 17 but as I got older my health declined rapidly, I got on disability a few years ago but recently aquired my grandkids so I forced myself to go back to work I was barely supporting my wife and I.  All I'm asking is to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

I'm 49 and I'm disabled since birth I have worked since I was 17 but as I got older my health declined rapidly, I got on disability a few years ago but recently aquired my grandkids so I forced myself to go back to work I was barely supporting my wife and I.  All I'm asking is to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks 

Once you get in VIP,  I suggest starting here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/247766-absolute-beginners-guide-get-your-first-crypto

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Every VIP purchase, from now till December 31, is going to get a kickback in the form of crypto currency. You’re going to get step-by-step instructions on how to set up a private “crypto account”, and I’m personally going to make a transfer of crypto currency into your account. As the value grows, I have no doubt you’ll recover all of your fees you paid for VIP, and MORE… but you have to get in to make that happen

Hi Mr Adam

I am new to VIP

can you transfer has much

as possible to me

thanks 

I want to be a millionaire to 

thank you 

Davis new member 

• Haha 3

What a HUGE perk!  Get into VIP for the Crypto currency info alone.  You can buy all the Dinar your heart desires with your profits.  It is new and a lot to wrap your head around but the help and information in VIP will walk you right through it.  Step by step.  I more than doubled my Bit holding / money in less than 4 weeks.  Lite Coin has increased 219% in seven days. You can start with $5 or whatever, just get started !!!

Thank you all for being so helpful and generous.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Edited by okane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

And remember Thugs a clown...so he hangs out with some big four legged creatures that have long memories in this circus we call life!

Why Do Elephants Paint Their Toenails Red ? :blink: 

So That They Can Hide In The Cherry Trees ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Adam, by far a super Wednesday, one, to be alive and well, and 2nd, to be a part of this amazing group here in DV. As one of the many vips here I have always said, and, will keep saying, some of the best money I have spent. Now, with that being said, the news and excitement of the Crypto scene taking center stage right now has consumed my down time in learning as much as I can, and, with the group here in DV who have been engaged in this for a while now, your experience and thoughtfulness in sharing is very much appreciated. 

Like the investment in the Dinar, it was just as you said, “getting started “ and the rest is easy. The same is in Crypto currency, getting started and making that first move is the most challenging, but, once you dive in and get your feet wet, that coupled with the crew we have here with experience, it’s down hill from there. 

‘Keep in mind, never bite off more then you can chew, do your research and get going. 

Thanks again Adam and mods for your ongoing support for all of us here. It truly is an amazing place DV :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1