Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Robert Mueller is closing in on Trump. Congress must protect his investigation

The closer Mueller gets to Trump, the likelier it is that Trump will act to try to end his investigation. That’s why he must be protected now

Max Bergmann and Max Boot

Tuesday 12 December 2017 11.00 GMT

3660.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=0db33045e87c112eca3672f01a7f268a
‘Failing to protect Mueller is not just moral cowardice, it’s also leaving America’s national security exposed.’
Photograph: Charles Dharapak/AP

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump’s lawyers call for second special counsel to investigate Russia special counsel

The president’s lawyer says ‘new revelations’ warrant new group to investigate Mueller’s team’s inquiry into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia

Sabrina Siddiqui in Washington

Tuesday 12 December 2017 15.40 GMT

4084.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=3e9f7edf026fbab831f1afb553e090ad
Jay Sekulow has raised concerns over potential conflicts of interest within special counsel Robert Mueller’s team
Photograph: Steve Helber/AP

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Actually you are wrong, on Trump trying to close the investigation. While Trump has said things about the investigation he has never said or even remotely came close to ending this farce of an investigation. 

Even Bannon said Trump managed to kick the investigation into high gear by firing Comey....even though it was his right to do so, Bannon warned him it would be a mistake.  So yeah, Trump built that.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Robert Mueller's Russia inquiry is no witch-hunt, says deputy attorney general

Rod Rosenstein, No 2 DoJ official, defends Mueller before House committee

Rosenstein says department will take action over inappropriate conduct

Sabrina Siddiqui and agencies

Wednesday 13 December 2017 19.11 GMT

5819.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=75ac1a8ed6f1e648632326fb384f9b7b
Rod Rosenstein said: ‘The independence and integrity of the investigation are not going to be affected by anything that anyone says.’
Photograph: Andrew Harnik/AP

• Upvote 2

Republicans accused of concocting email scandal against Robert Mueller

Claim that investigators wrongfully obtained emails of president’s transition team are dismissed as ‘baloney’ and a ploy to discredit Trump-Russia inquiry

Warren Murray and agencies

Sunday 17 December 2017 13.53 GMT

2992.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=55f85c7ef833342b2a8a33b50cece5fe
The materials included communications from more than a dozen Trump officials, including Michael Flynn
Photograph: REX/Shutterstock

• Upvote 1

What is the Republican playbook for the Mueller investigation?

Trump partisans might succeed in derailing Mueller in the short run, but that spells disaster in the end for Republicans

Sunday 17 December 2017 15.00 GMT

By  Joe McLean

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/17/republican-playbook-mueller-investigation

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

***LANGUAGE***

Indy 

Awesome compilation Indy, thanks for bringing. 

And to you Umbertino I'm shocked that you would bring what is clearly flat out lies. You're better that this. You know full well that President Trump 

has done NOTHING to go after the Evil Spawn Muller nor has he made any attempts to go after the rest of the Corrupt FBI. Though all of his supporters 

really wish he would. 

In my career I've spoken to Secret Service Agents, was best friends with an ICE Agent and have multiple dealings with Homeland Security. Anyone that 

knows how these Agencies work knows that bringing yourself in the presence  of a Federal Agent places one at risk as your rights are somewhat removed 

and anything you say can be used against you. NEVER has that bothered me in my dealings with the Federal Agents that I've been friends with and that I've 

encountered through my job. Because I've nothing to hide, I've never felt a need for concern. 

However, knowing what I know now about the upper echelons of the FBI there is no way in hell that I'd allow myself to even be in the presence of an FBI 

agent unless ordered to by a Judge. It seems that this entire organization is corrupt to it's core.  

I say that because I can't help but wonder how is it that the average Agent working in DC didn't know what the bosses were doing? If I was an Agent I would 

have documented as much as I could and personally revealed that to the President for him to do with as he wishes. I don't buy it that anyone was afraid of 

who was running the show. I know PERSONALLY from the Federal Agents I've dealt with that being afraid of upholding the law is not something that 

ANY Federal Agent worth a dam would consider. To them the law is what they exist for and fear is not an option. 

Thus, EVERYONE at the DC level and anyone that had access to ANYTHING Clinton or the DNC needs to be terminated and brought up on charges of treason. 

Umbertino, you have the right to post liberal BS. But propagating flat out lies is beyond you. Please reconsider your position here. 

P.S.

And the reason that the left wing media is now starting to suggest that President Trump is going after Muller is probably because someone has figured out 

that shortly after President Trump signs the tax cut bill he IS going to clean house in the Justice Department. WHICH IS THE PRESIDENTS RIGHT.

You do know that he is the Head of the Department of Justice, RIGHT?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Awesome compilation Indy, thanks for bringing. 

And to you Umbertino I'm shocked that you would bring what is clearly flat out lies. You're better that this. You know full well that President Trump 

has done NOTHING to go after the Evil Spawn Muller nor has he made any attempts to go after the rest of the Corrupt FBI. Though all of his supporters 

really wish he would. 

In my career I've spoken to Secret Service Agents, was best friends with an ICE Agent and have multiple dealings with Homeland Security. Anyone that 

knows how these Agencies work knows that bringing yourself in the presence  of a Federal Agent places one at risk as your rights are somewhat removed 

and anything you say can be used against you. NEVER has that bothered me in my dealings with the Federal Agents that I've been friends with and that I've 

encountered through my job. Because I've nothing to hide, I've never felt a need for concern. 

However, knowing what I know now about the upper echelons of the FBI there is no way in hell that I'd allow myself to even be in the presence of an FBI 

agent unless ordered to by a Judge. It seems that this entire organization is corrupt to it's core.  

I say that because I can't help but wonder how is it that the average Agent working in DC didn't know what the bosses were doing? If I was an Agent I would 

have documented as much as I could and personally revealed that to the President for him to do with as he wishes. I don't buy it that anyone was afraid of 

who was running the show. I know PERSONALLY from the Federal Agents I've dealt with that being afraid of upholding the law is not something that 

ANY Federal Agent worth a dam would consider. To them the law is what they exist for and fear is not an option. 

Thus, EVERYONE at the DC level and anyone that had access to ANYTHING Clinton or the DNC needs to be terminated and brought up on charges of treason. 

Umbertino, you have the right to post liberal BS. But propagating flat out lies is beyond you. Please reconsider your position here. 

P.S.

And the reason that the left wing media is now starting to suggest that President Trump is going after Muller is probably because someone has figured out 

that shortly after President Trump signs the tax cut bill he IS going to clean house in the Justice Department. WHICH IS THE PRESIDENTS RIGHT.

You do know that he is the Head of the Department of Justice, RIGHT?

I totally agree with you brother !  In fact I truly believe this is all of God's work ! The miracle and odds of President D-Rex Trump to slay every single opponent, take on fake news, take on the DOJ, take on the FBI, take on ISIS, Jerusalem !   etc........it has been awesome sight that's has opened my eyes ! All of these corrupt SOB's almost took over our country and I truly believe that God has given us just on more chance to listen. I really feel at this point that all of evil will be unveiled, make no mistake the war between good and bad has started !

• Thanks 5

If the Democrats and political leaders were half as interested in investigating Obama as they seem to be on Trump America would not have gone through all the problems and terrorist attacks we have over the last 8 years of his reign.  Obama was a scam and illegal candidate.  The politicians are doing everything to discredit Trump because he wants to return the power to the people and is the first President in a long time who cannot be bought and it scares the poop out of the establishment.   

• Thanks 4

They're running scared, that's why they have created this and other distractions to coarse the people to believe their liberal twisted lies. President Trump is everything they don't want.  I can't believe how an outsider/foreigner would want to be so enticed by damaging misrepresentation facts, and lies. Due diligence needs to be done.  

• Upvote 3

That false President Obama was nothing but a lie.  If his name is Soetoro then he was a foreign student as per his student ID.  If his name was Soetoro then he took the oath under false pretense since he took it under Obama.  If his name was Obama then he took foreign aid under false pretense.  Even forensics 101 says his 'birth certificate' was a lie.  He was the biggest con ever forced upon the American people and the media was in bed with the Democrats and in compliance with the lie.  Obama should have been hung for treason as he aided ISIS with funds and 'accidental' ammunition and arms drops that landed in their hands.  Obama's only legacy is ISIS because he created the Syrian rebels which later became ISIS.  I am PROUD.....DAMN PROUD....TO HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO PUTS AMERICA FIRST.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

No laws were broken... No presidential privilege when you are not president. Attorney/client privilege may apply, but on only certain emails which they will to pull out and go over one by one.

Perhaps the new administration and staff should have read this helpful document.

https://www.digitalgov.gov/resources/federal-compatible-terms-of-service-agreements/

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump says he is not planning to fire Mueller as Republican attacks increase

Congressmen and rightwing media ramp up claims of anti-Trump bias

Martin Pengelly

Sunday 17 December 2017 22.51 GMT

3064.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=994d5344835d47f3e40a383a55137a45
Donald Trump steps off Marine One on the South Lawn at the White House, after returning from Camp David in Maryland
Photograph: Andrew Harnik/AP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump never had Flynn to reach out to the Russians till after he was President Elect. The Russians tried to contact Trumps election team but they never discussed anything other than, what was it, a Russian charity or adoption services. The Russians tried to contact HRC election team. The one and only proof that the Russian had in line contact with HRC team is the fake Trump dossier. The Russian file of made up cra p, that was handed to the former MI 6 spy.  Who was commissioned and paid by the DC law firm tied directly HRC team who called the file "opposition research" . None of this a crime till the HRC team filed the fake dossier up the chain of command in the FBI, who's leaders at the top were HRC political hacks. Hacks that used the known fake dossier to file for warrants to spy on Private American Citizens that happened to be members of the opposition candidates election team. A file that eventually led to the Mueller independent investigation. 

• Upvote 3

'Kill the messenger': how Fox News cried 'coup' over the Trump-Russia inquiry

The cable news channel regularly accuses Robert Mueller’s Trump-Russia investigation of being a ‘coup’ by a ‘criminal cabal’. What are they playing at?

Ben Jacobs in Washington

Tue 19 Dec ‘17 13.27 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/19/how-fox-news-cried-coup-over-mueller-investigation

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2