Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The document: a political entity address the Prime Minister officially .. and demanding the dismissal of the Governor of the Central Bank

newbieDA

The document: a political entity address the Prime Minister officially .. and demanding the dismissal of the Governor of the Central Bank

12/9/2017

In an official letter addressed to the prime minister, the Iraqi National Unity Party (NDP) called for the dismissal of the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, and the appointment of the most suitable person to manage the bank.

According to the book, which the party addressed to the Prime Minister and read by "Sky Press", the request came based on the international study that was issued recently and placed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in the last rank as a central bank manager in the Middle East due to poor management of government and private banks and causing the loss of dozens Billions of cash reserves for Iraq.

The book pointed to a number of corruption files raised on the relations during the period of its administration to the Central Bank, most notably "currency auction" and all raised on these operations of suspicions, as well as the decline in the value of the Iraqi cash reserve to half a half during the past three years, in addition to failing in the management of banks And its transactions.

The party called on the Prime Minister to include this decision within the reform measures promised by the people.

An international study conducted by a center of financial studies sparked a major uproar in the Iraqi street after Kassua was classified as the head of a central bank in the Middle East and Africa.

Source

Edited by newbieDA
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Issue The CBI Governor A Pink Slip - Of Course He’s Already Been Issued A See Thru Burqa Negligee By Maliki !

12/9/2017   In an official letter addressed to the prime minister, the Iraqi National Unity Party (NDP) called for the dismissal of the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, and the appointment of the most suitable person to manage the bank.

According to the book, which the party addressed to the Prime Minister and read by "Sky Press", the request came based on the international study that was issued recently and placed the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in the last rank as a central bank manager in the Middle East due to poor management of government and private banks and causing the loss of dozens Billions of cash reserves for Iraq.

The book pointed to a number of corruption files raised on the relations during the period of its administration to the Central Bank, most notably "currency auction" and all raised on these operations of suspicions, as well as the decline in the value of the Iraqi cash reserve to half a half during the past three years, in addition to failing in the management of banks And its transactions.

The party called on the Prime Minister to include this decision within the reform measures promised by the people.

An international study conducted by a center of financial studies sparked a major uproar in the Iraqi street after Kassua was classified as the head of a central bank in the Middle East and Africa.

LINK

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Not privy to all the info pertinent to this particular Drama - still - why wasn't this turd scooped up along with the others way back when. 

Hmm ..... phone a friend for the answers- I know, Dr. Peabody and his boy Sherman could use the Wayback Machine- he'll get to the bottom of it. 

Im sure Abadi has his reasons 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Issue The CBI Governor A Pink Slip - Of Course He’s Already Been Issued A See Thru Burqa Negligee By Maliki !

12/9/2017   In an official letter addressed to the prime minister, the Iraqi National Unity Party (NDP) called for the dismissal of the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, and the appointment of the most suitable person to manage the bank.

LINK

Here’s A Short DA Chat On This Article ...

Terry      Not gonna happen.

Justwaiting    hard time placing him on the 'chart' some UP  some DOWN   ~ goodness !

Mike Moderator    Agreed Terry, Keywords is there for a reason. The NDP is a Sunni led group and they're on the outside looking in right now.

Punisher              Nothing surprises me in Iraq anymore. Having said that if they sack Allak now it would be a set back of sorts.

Mike Moderator   In principle, I would agree Punisher. My mind drifts back to Dr. Shabibi, now there was a guy who didn't take orders from the GOI and did what was best for Iraq's monetary policy. He was independent and educated in oil based economies.

Keywords is none of those things and so far, we're stuck in a rut. I have no confidence in this guy anymore and if he can't get it done, I'd rather start with a new Governor than sit, wait and hope that Keywords will finally move the ball past the goal line. I just don't think he'll do it.    Stay grounded...

Juliebug     We need Shabbibi back...wonder if he has one last "I told you I could do it" left in him.:D

Kw          When I seen that article they referenced, I was waiting for the fireworks to happen. What will be interesting to see is how many other political parties will jump on board this call for replacement. One of the reasons, Keywords has been spouting the accomplishments of the CBI of late.

Tobyboy    Mike agree as I been saying all along he Maliki's boy. I still belive he is corrupt. I too feel better to start with a new Governor possible Saleh could bring the CBI around, he has a lot more education in CBI affairs and not prev trade as hockey sales person as what had been said a few years ago about Keywords. Only reason Maliki put him in was keep the economy depressed and keep Maliki informed of the money . He even looks like a snake with those pointed eyes under the glasses.   :lol:

Punisher     This must be a Maliki stooge calling for this at this time...

Paxx   Thanks for the post and analysis Mike. We all know he is slime but maybe with the IMF and Abadi's push he can suprise us. Otherwise like you said get him out of there and replace him with Punisher.

• Upvote 1