Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain Bank announces the activation of the electronic remittance service system between its branches

yota691

4202.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank decided on Monday to activate the service of transferring customers' money electronically between its branches whether they have a savings account or current.

"It is decided for the first time to apply the system of electronic transfers," he said, adding that "the citizen can move his money in his account located in any branch and transfer it to another branch, whether in the branches of Baghdad or provinces "He said. 

The bank added that "the service also provides a citizen wishing to transfer funds from the branch of Rafidain Bank in any province to private banks," noting that "this step is achieved and completed on the same day without any hindrance or delay."

Views 26   Date Added 12/12/2017

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain Bank announces the activation of the electronic remittance service system between its branches

Rafidain Bank announces the activation of the electronic remittance service system between its branches

Since 2017-12-12 at 09:57 (Baghdad time)

30.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Rafidain Bank announced today, activating the service of transferring customers' money electronically between its branches, whether they have a savings account or current.

"It is decided for the first time to apply the system of electronic transfers," he said, adding that "the citizen can move his money in his account located in any branch and transfer it to another branch, whether in the branches of Baghdad or provinces "He said.

The bank added that "the service also provides a citizen wishing to transfer funds from the branch of Rafidain Bank in any province to private banks," noting that "this step is achieved and completed on the same day without any hindrance or delay."

It should be noted that most Iraqi banks are still far from the work of the global banking system, which is still using securities in their dealings rather than electronic operations.

• Upvote 1

Rafidain Bank decided on Monday to activate the service of transferring customers’ money electronically between its branches whether they have a savings account or current.
The bank’s media office said in a statement that it was “decided for the first time to apply the system of electronic transfers,” noting that “the citizen can move his money in his account located in any branch and transfer it to another branch, whether in the branches of Baghdad or provinces.”
The bank added that “the service also provides a citizen wishing to transfer funds from the branch of Rafidain Bank in any province to private banks,” noting that “this step is achieved and accomplished on the same day without any hindrance or delay.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Date of release:: 2017/12/12 9:48 • 476 times read
Rafidain does the service of remittances of citizens electronically between all branches
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
Rafidain Bank decided to activate the service of transferring customers' money electronically between its branches, whether they have a savings account or current.
"It was decided for the first time to apply the system of electronic transfers," the bank's information office said in a statement. 
He pointed out that "the citizen can move his money in his account located in any branch and transfer it to another branch, whether in the branches of Baghdad or the provinces." 
He pointed out that "this service provides a citizen wishing to transfer funds from the branch of Rafidain Bank in any province to private banks." 
The statement said that "this step is achieved and accomplished on the same day without any hindrance or delay."
  • Upvote 2

Tuesday, December 12,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad Rafidain Bank
decided , Tuesday, to activate the service of transferring customers' money electronically between its branches, whether they have a savings account or current. The bank's information office said in a statement that Alsumaria News had received a copy of it, "It was decided for the first time to apply the system of electronic transfers," noting that "the citizen can move his money in his account located in any branch and transfer it to another branch, whether in the branches of Baghdad or provinces."

It is noteworthy that most Iraqi banks are still far from the work of the global banking system, which is still using securities in the dealings rather than electronic operations.

• Upvote 8

Rafidain does the service of remittances of citizens electronically between all branches

2017-12-12
58839f713f992.jpg

Rafidain Bank decided to activate the service of transferring customers' money electronically between its branches, whether they have a savings account or current.

"It was decided for the first time to apply the system of electronic transfers," the bank's press office said in a statement.

He pointed out that "the citizen can move his money in his account located in any branch and transfer it to another branch, whether in the branches of Baghdad or the provinces."

He pointed out that "this service provides a citizen wishing to transfer funds from the branch of Rafidain Bank in any province to private banks."

The statement said that "this step is achieved and accomplished on the same day without any hindrance or delay."

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I must have misinterpreted the Arabish translation - I thought this had been completed not that long ago. Regardless of my momentary lapse of reason, Great News.

I was gona say that too, but this time its true? lol my senior Iraqi-born friend told me it was televised also on tv that they can withdraw funds from any arab nation as of "activation" today.. do they have the steps mixed up arent they supposed to show the rate first. :huh:B) 

#WhereIsMyMoney

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Abadiusuck said:

I was gona say that too, but this time its true? lol my senior Iraqi-born friend told me it was televised also on tv that they can withdraw funds from any arab nation as of "activation" today.. do they have the steps mixed up arent they supposed to show the rate first. :huh:B) 

#WhereIsMyMoney

FIRST OF ALL.... YOUR SCREEN NAME..... 🤣.   I 😍  And I wish they would show that new rate also.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Abadiusuck said:

#WhereIsMyMoney

That scares me. Please please RV Iraq!!!

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Abadiusuck said:

#WhereIsMyMoney

Abadiusuck Thanks,   Let's hope the CBI will surprise us all immediately, pronto. ASAP....😊😁

GO RV / RI

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Placing A Large Order On Amazon With Lee M Cardholder’s MasterCard !

http://www.alliraqnews.com/mod.....ryid=69245

Journalists call on the Rafidain Bank to issue a MasterCard card to them

Journalists call on the Rafidain Bank to issue a [MasterCard] card to them<br />

2017/12/13 11:46

Appealed to journalists and media Rafidain Bank, to issue a card [Master Card] one of the international payment tools to them.
The journalists told the agency of all Iraq [where], "The Rafidain Bank, and as we are ready to provide multiple services to the various segments of society, we appeal today to issue a card [master card] for media professionals to provide banking facilities to them, especially that they traveled many in and outside Iraq, The card in the freedom of financial circulation in banks and ATM windows. " 

"This international card also helps them settle their salaries in private and government banks, including Rafidain itself, which cut paperwork and avoid the risk of carrying money."  The Rafidain Bank, announced on 11 October last, the issuance of one of the electronic payment tools card [master card] international staff, retirees, citizens and other segments of society.

"The bank has for the first time instructed its branches to issue electronic payment tools (MasterCard), which are used inside and outside Iraq," the bank's information office said in a statement. "This will be acceptable in all ATMs connected to the MasterCard network, Sale ". 

He added that "advances and loans granted to employees through these cards and settle their salaries electronically." 
The Rafidain Bank announced on October 8, the development of banking in a step to reach the comprehensive banking system like the countries of the civilized world.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Mastercard - Currency Conversion Calculator

Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart.

This currency conversion tool provides foreign exchange rates set by Mastercard to convert from the transaction currency to your card's currency for cross-border purchases and ATM transactions.

Edited by DWS112
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

What you got in your pockets? I hope it’s nothing kinky...... You been hanging out with Bruce and Frank!? 🤣🤣😁

...Naw, nothing kinky here...Threw my back out a couple years back when a clevis broke releases the ropes in the suspended pullies....:cigar:

• Haha 1