Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What’s The Latest In Cryptocurrency ? (New Digital Dinars)

DinarThug

7 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

It's actually in with the VIP group (not separate from it) but not everyone in VIP is investing in cryptos so that's why I said it that way. Sorry for the confusion. :)

I confuse myself most of the time so it’s no big deal. I don’t think I’ll ever figure any of this stuff out, I’d rather just pay someone to do it, they should know more about it then I ever will 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Theseus said:

This was talked about a while back first in the rumors section and people didn't believe it:

E-Dinar Coin E-Dinar Coin (EDR)

$0.017323 USD (29.27%) 
0.00000098 BTC (24.91%)

Market Cap

$15,351,850 USD 
868 BTC 

Volume (24h)

$730,787 USD 
41.33 BTC

Circulating Supply

886,211,988 EDR

Total Supply

1,011,211,988 EDR

Max Supply

999,999,999,999,999 EDR

Thanks for your input Theseus.!

4 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks for the info Laid Back!  

Forgive another ignorant question, but would that by any chance mean that Iraqi dinars have to be internationally recognized by that date ...?

HCR! That was my first thought. Now with chapter VII, total liberation out of the way and banking system up to date. Is posible will see the new monetary next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

http://economy-news.net/conten.....p?id=10155

Central Bank of UAE: We are considering issuing a digital currency with Saudi Arabia
4283.jpg 

13th December, 2017

Mubarak Rashid Al Mansouri, Governor of the Central Bank of UAE, said that there is a trend to issue a digital currency negotiable between the UAE and Saudi Arabia in order to improve and activate the efficiency of transactions.

"The digital currency is not intended as a currency that will replace a particular currency, but it will be a new tool of payment," he said.

He pointed out that the digital currency to be issued is in the context of electronic currencies parallel to national currencies.

Al-Mansouri said the digital currency being studied is a joint venture between the UAE Central Bank and the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), the first time ever that monetary authorities from two countries have cooperated to adopt the technology.

"The negotiable currency between the UAE and Saudi Arabia comes within the use of block chain technology known as Block Qin," Al-Mansouri said in a press statement in Abu Dhabi. "It can be likened, for example, to exchanging cash with ATM cards."

He added that the digital currency being studied will be launched by the Central Bank of Emirates (CBE), which will try its system locally, in cooperation with the banks operating in the country.

The second kind of virtual currency is the kind of risk that these currencies may have because they depend on supply and demand and have no known reference. .

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Theseus said:

This was talked about a while back first in the rumors section and people didn't believe it:

E-Dinar Coin E-Dinar Coin (EDR)

$0.017323 USD (29.27%) 
0.00000098 BTC (24.91%)

Market Cap

$15,351,850 USD 
868 BTC 

Volume (24h)

$730,787 USD 
41.33 BTC

Circulating Supply

886,211,988 EDR

Total Supply

1,011,211,988 EDR

Max Supply

999,999,999,999,999 EDR

are you sure this is the coin that they are all getting behind or is this just a scam coin? I feel like that in the list of 1332 coins on market cap so many of them are junk.. 

just curious if you've invested in this one.. the website looked hokey 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

Ummmm.... if Iraq goes with E dinar our paper dinar might be thrown in the trash.

my thoughts are every banking institution great and small will utilize the blockchain technology not necessarily to do away with the countries fiat currency ( it serves a purpose ) but to safely move large sums of money fast , secure and relatively cheap compared to current methods similar how the UAE and S.A. have described in the article above.... the storehouse of value is the blockchain .. :twothumbs:    

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

are you sure this is the coin that they are all getting behind or is this just a scam coin? I feel like that in the list of 1332 coins on market cap so many of them are junk.. 

just curious if you've invested in this one.. the website looked hokey 

I can neither vouch for the coin because one I didn't invest in it, and second below is a news article on when it was released. Lastly, I remember a time when people thought as much as bitcoin as well. Notice the quote above gives a quote in bitcoin. E-dinar is the Islamic version of bitcoin so it would not be beyond Iraq to get into the Cryptocurrency game like some others are doing. 

EconomyEditor's choice 07.09.2016 - 2,895 views

4.3 (11 votes)

ISLAMIC CRYPTOCURRENCY E-DINAR COIN RELEASED

74  12  4 Share0  0 

96 Donate

A new Islamic cryptocurrency, E-Dinar Coin, was released on August 15. E-Dinar Coin states that 7% of its financial assets will be spent on charity. The system has won foundation that supports ecological projects in Asia. This approach reminds a Zakat (giving charity to the poor) part of the Sharia law. The E-Dinar Coin cryptocurrency most likely has a wide horizons in the modern world.

Islamic Cryptocurrency E-Dinar Coin Released

Allcoinsnews reports: E-Dinar international p2p exchange platform has announced the launch of its new E-Dinar Coin cryptocurrency following a community analysis of the cryptocurrency market which studied the successful cases along with the drawbacks of existing projects. E-Dinar Coin works with proof-of-stake technology.

Proof-of-stake is a method of the cryptocurrency protection based on the need of the proof of keeping a certain amount of funds in the account. When using this method the cryptocurrency algorithm is more likely to choose an account with a larger amount of funds for the confirmation of another block in the chain. Using the E-Dinar Coin algorithm the performance of the transaction must be confirmed ten times; each of the computers, confirming the transaction, receives remuneration that is calculated using the age and number of the coins that are stored in the user’s account and interest rate (up to 0.65% per day).

E-Dinar stated it chose proof-of-stake partly as it does not require any costs for saving energy and storing a huge database and mining farms, but also because it has a strong resistance to attacks and there is no choice of hashes for mining.

Some key features of E-Dinar Coin include:
Mining prestart: August 15, 2016
Fee for transfers between wallets: EDR 0,1
Block Time: ~ 5 sec
Number of coins (max.): 999.000.000.000.000 (999 trillion) – to be released within 33 years
Pre-mining total number of coins: 2.500.000.000 (2.5 billion)
Hashing Type: X11

Besides developing and promoting of blockchain technology, E-Dinar also supports financial independence from the central and commercial banks and other financial institutions and general freedom from international and national control

E-Dinar Coin is also introducing measures to fight air and water pollution, deforestation investing part of its income in the development of new urban projects that are aimed at providing cities with clean water and fresh air as well as at reducing the heat island effect in urban areas, the level of pollution and climate change in general on the planet

3 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I can neither vouch for the coin because one I didn't invest in it, and second below is a news article on when it was released. Lastly, I remember a time when people thought as much as bitcoin as well. Notice the quote above gives a quote in bitcoin. E-dinar is the Islamic version of bitcoin so it would not be beyond Iraq to get into the Cryptocurrency game like some others are doing. 

EconomyEditor's choice 07.09.2016 - 2,895 views

4.3 (11 votes)

ISLAMIC CRYPTOCURRENCY E-DINAR COIN RELEASED

74  12  4 Share0  0 

96 Donate

A new Islamic cryptocurrency, E-Dinar Coin, was released on August 15. E-Dinar Coin states that 7% of its financial assets will be spent on charity. The system has won foundation that supports ecological projects in Asia. This approach reminds a Zakat (giving charity to the poor) part of the Sharia law. The E-Dinar Coin cryptocurrency most likely has a wide horizons in the modern world.

Islamic Cryptocurrency E-Dinar Coin Released

Allcoinsnews reports: E-Dinar international p2p exchange platform has announced the launch of its new E-Dinar Coin cryptocurrency following a community analysis of the cryptocurrency market which studied the successful cases along with the drawbacks of existing projects. E-Dinar Coin works with proof-of-stake technology.

Proof-of-stake is a method of the cryptocurrency protection based on the need of the proof of keeping a certain amount of funds in the account. When using this method the cryptocurrency algorithm is more likely to choose an account with a larger amount of funds for the confirmation of another block in the chain. Using the E-Dinar Coin algorithm the performance of the transaction must be confirmed ten times; each of the computers, confirming the transaction, receives remuneration that is calculated using the age and number of the coins that are stored in the user’s account and interest rate (up to 0.65% per day).

E-Dinar stated it chose proof-of-stake partly as it does not require any costs for saving energy and storing a huge database and mining farms, but also because it has a strong resistance to attacks and there is no choice of hashes for mining.

Some key features of E-Dinar Coin include:
Mining prestart: August 15, 2016
Fee for transfers between wallets: EDR 0,1
Block Time: ~ 5 sec
Number of coins (max.): 999.000.000.000.000 (999 trillion) – to be released within 33 years
Pre-mining total number of coins: 2.500.000.000 (2.5 billion)
Hashing Type: X11

Besides developing and promoting of blockchain technology, E-Dinar also supports financial independence from the central and commercial banks and other financial institutions and general freedom from international and national control

E-Dinar Coin is also introducing measures to fight air and water pollution, deforestation investing part of its income in the development of new urban projects that are aimed at providing cities with clean water and fresh air as well as at reducing the heat island effect in urban areas, the level of pollution and climate change in general on the planet

I wasn't questioning the validity of them getting into crypto... I think every govt will be forced to by market demand, I was just wondering if you knew if this was THE Dinar coin that Iraq as well as UAE etc. had accepted 

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I wasn't questioning the validity of them getting into crypto... I think every govt will be forced to by market demand, I was just wondering if you knew if this was THE Dinar coin that Iraq as well as UAE etc. had accepted 

On that I do not know. 

9 minutes ago, Theseus said:

But this would by my best guess.

For more info

https://edinarcoin.com/

Edited by Theseus