Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pentagon says transgender people can enlist in US military at start of new year

umbertino

Transgender people will be allowed to enlist despite opposition from Donald Trump, reflecting growing legal pressure on the issue

Associated Press in Washington

Monday 11 December 2017 19.07 GMT

3736.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=debfa43a951ffa2cdb522d0acee4c56d
Two federal courts already have ruled against the military’s transgender ban
Photograph: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

I for one don't see how this can ever even be considered. I would Assume one needs to be Of Reasonably Sound Mind to enter the Military or any other such Profession. I am sorry to break this to more than a few but if a Male part or a Female part ya just can't be Mentally sound when you wake up one day and decide you are of the other sex......Bruce Jenner is guess what....Still a guy, just one that looks like a girl.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I for one don't see how this can ever even be considered. I would Assume one needs to be Of Reasonably Sound Mind to enter the Military or any other such Profession. I am sorry to break this to more than a few but if a Male part or a Female part ya just can't be Mentally sound when you wake up one day and decide you are of the other sex......Bruce Jenner is guess what....Still a guy, just one that looks like a girl.

Karsten

I sure do agree with ya on this. Doctors have repeatedly said this is a mental issue.

• Upvote 2

Just speaking from being a male...Any male that would want to be a female is definitely in need of some mental health help.

My wife said she would like to be in my mind for five minutes to see what it was like. I told her she could not handle the simplicity of it. 

Women like to think we are complicated and we need help getting through the day.

I told her men are very simple.

Food

Sex

Work

Play (sports or hobbies)

And not necessarily in that order.

She wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas.

I told her to check my list.    :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Just speaking from being a male...Any male that would want to be a female is definitely in need of some mental health help.

My wife said she would like to be in my mind for five minutes to see what it was like. I told her she could not handle the simplicity of it. 

Women like to think we are complicated and we need help getting through the day.

I told her men are very simple.

Food

Sex

Work

Play (sports or hobbies)

And not necessarily in that order.

She wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas.

I told her to check my list.    :lol:

Hell, You just about have that right other than that one item you have to sneak into the house, hid it and pretend that you have had it for years....Oh that old thing.

DZmepl.jpg

Karsten

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Hell, You just about have that right other than that one item you have to sneak into the house, hid it and pretend that you have had it for years....Oh that old thing.

DZmepl.jpg

Karsten

Yes. Those are under #4 in my list.

And yes, I have one and she knows all about it. It was a gift from me to me after I past probation on my last job.

I said I want one.

She said, OK after you pass your 6 month probation.

Six months went, got my promotion and said I was ready to buy.

She asks, You still want it??? I thought you would have forgotten it.

I went....:eek: of course I still want it. 

She's a good woman. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes. Those are under #4 in my list.

And yes, I have one and she knows all about it. It was a gift from me to me after I past probation on my last job.

I said I want one.

She said, OK after you pass your 6 month probation.

Six months went, got my promotion and said I was ready to buy.

She asks, You still want it??? I thought you would have forgotten it.

I went....:eek: of course I still want it. 

She's a good woman. 

Okay, well then she ought to be out looking for one one each of these.

Every well manner, self respecting Bible Thumping, Family Love mans need a 15-25 round Bullpup Shotgun to fend off the trolls.

qknjO7.jpg

Karsten

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

DZmepl.jpg

Karsten

Oohh swweeet! My favorite rifle! That’s why I collect those and carbines. When I get a new and get asked, it’s oh no, I have had it for a while. That’s why I will pull 4-5 out at a time to clean or admire..😂 better to ask for forgiveness than permission! 🤣

• Upvote 2

Goes against my beliefs also.

but I met a tranny the other day.

Pleasant person to talk to.

Different strokes I guess.

not sure that I want him/her on my 6 though.

to me if a person is willing to change themselves in defiance of what his/her genes dictate, then how can I trust them to do the job while I do mine?

dunno.

i fear for the MEN & WOMEN who will be forced to adapt to that.

:twocents:

• Upvote 2