Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi Heads To Paris To Talk Abaout The Weather.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of significant.
Could this be the smoke screen to the signing of the Paris Agreement?
We know last year, the Paris Accord & Baghdad agreed in principle to write off Iraq's debts in exchange for Iraq Economic Reform.
Just speculating. Not calling a date or rate. Could there be more to this meetings than just talking about the weather?
Not varified. Your opine.

11 Dec 2017  tman23:
Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is scheduled to visit Paris on Monday, expected to meet with French President Emmanuel Macron, his office confirmed. Abadi will be taking part in Paris Climate Summit, said Saa’d Hadisi, a spokesperson for Iraqi PM’s office.
tman23:
It will be second meeting between Abadi and Macron in less than two months. During the first meeting, the pair were mainly focused on the Erbil-Baghdad disputes. Later in early December, Macron received Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani to extend the discussion on a possible peaceful solution to the tensions between Kurdistan Region and Iraq.
xyz..yes: ;banana
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above...
Could the Cabal be interfering with the GCR?

11 Dec 2017  Beny...
8 HOURS AGO THE ELITE HAD A SECRET MEETING TODAY. THEY JUST CALL ME 30 MINUTES AGO. IT IS 7:43PM THEY WARN ME THAT THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM WILL GO DOWN IN THE NEXT 6 HOURS. GET YOUR MONEY OUT NOW... GET IT OUT NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!! GET IT OUT ...MOVE !!!!!\ 

TANK - we have people with confirmed appointments for tomorrow morning in Reno to exchange all currencies •Abadi speaks at 10:30 AM Iraq time to 100 Nation Convention where he'll have to introduce the new rate. That's 3:30 AM EST here. I'd say it comes out at or around 3 AM exchanges start at 3:30 (my best guess) 

MONDAY MIDDAY PRAYER THIS AFTERNOON 12-11-2017@ 3:33 CST IM CALLING ALL DINARLAND TO MEET PASTOR STEPHEN FOR A FEW MINUTES OF THANKS AND PRAISE FOR THE MANIFESTED RELEASE OF OUR BLESSING! BE ON TIME! WE WON'T BE LONG! 605-475-4810 CODE 688330# 

BREAKING NEWS!! THE CABAL WANTS TO STOP THE RESEThttps://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/11/new-york-city-police-are-responding-to-reports-of-an-explosion-at-42nd-st-and-8th-ave-subways-being-evacuated.html
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...
Al Hodges & White Hats believe we are ready to go.
The Paris Accord has been settled with only a hand shake.
Could the Climate Conference in Paris be linked to the official signing of the RV?

12-15-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Iraqi bank receives international award"   Another indicator of significant progress or coming about international if you will. Setting up for to the final outcome imo. 

On Dec 14, 2017, at 1:21 PM, Al Hodges <al@hodgesandassociates.com> wrote:
Good Day - The following post appeared publicly this AM on dinarchronicles.com/intel; it was written by a client of mine who also happens to be one of my dearest friends. I am forwarding it to you with my full, unconditional endorsement regarding its content, and with a suggestion/request that it be so posted and widely distributed.
Mr. Vxxxxxxxx is a substantial investor in CMKX as well as a large currency holder. He obviously believes that we are about to be paid, which, for the record, I agree with.

A.Clifton Hodges (CSBN 046803)
HODGES AND ASSOCIATES, PLC
  • Downvote 1