Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A New Scandal Is About To Cost The Obamas Everything!

Does anyone really think that POTUS Trump is just sitting by allowing all of this to go on without planning something HUGE?

My bet is on the tax bill. Once that is passed I'm willing to take bets on how long it will be before the indictments flow like a title wave. 

Trump knows that he's got to get something before Christmas and doing anything now about Obutthead would only pi$$ off the establishment repuke traitors 

like John McCain and $hit for brain followers who think that they are still in control. 

They all are about to see what happens in America when  you attempt a coup. MARK MY WORDS. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, markb57 said:

he is untouchable. just like clinton...

Mark,

I would have to agree but just maybe there is a glimmer of hope that Justice will be served with Trump in as POTUS.....Maybe after some 40 years we will see the swamp start to drain. With just the sexual harassment it has started to clean out both D.C. and HolliWeird.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

Mark,

I would have to agree but just maybe there is a glimmer of hope that Justice will be served with Trump in as POTUS.....Maybe after some 40 years we will see the swamp start to drain. With just the sexual harassment it has started to clean out both D.C. and HolliWeird.

Karsten

9aabb5480ef86022b39a067d953709db

GO RV, then BV  <_<

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  <_<

You can tell a lot about a man's taste in women by the one that he keeps. If I were Trump my next tweet about these women would be,

"Seriously, does anyone think that I would put my neather's anywhere near women that look like they do? Have you seen my wife?"

Image result for melania trump 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You can tell a lot about a man's taste in women by the one that he keeps. If I were Trump my next tweet about these women would be,

"Seriously, does anyone think that I would put my neather's anywhere near women that look like they do? Have you seen my wife?"

Image result for melania trump 

That's probably just what Ivana thought he would say.  :rolleyes:  A

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  <_<

Ah.....George Burns's former flames..........(now I'm dating myself......that's age wise......not actual dating.......get it)....???

and yes......these women have a right to have their stories told......and if they are credible Trump should have to suffer through the consequences.....and if not these women need to face the consequences as well...

Due process should be afforded to all of those being accused of any of this.......let's learn the facts before we condemn anyone as guilty..........or innocent.....JMO

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Ah.....George Burns's former flames..........(now I'm dating myself......that's age wise......not actual dating.......get it)....???

and yes......these women have a right to have their stories told......and if they are credible Trump should have to suffer through the consequences.....and if not these women need to face the consequences as well...

Due process should be afforded to all of those being accused of any of this.......let's learn the facts before we condemn anyone as guilty..........or innocent.....JMO

Agreed.....investigate the allegations.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-trump-accusers-call-congress-151954354.html

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Agreed.....investigate the allegations.  

Yes...Lets investigate them Just like we investigated Whitewater, Bengazi, the Uranium deal with Russia, Obummers sealed college transcripts, his fictitious social security number that was issued to a deceased individual, who he hanged out with, (Bill ayers, Rev. White, etc.). I don't recall you asking for an investigation of just those few items. I didn't hit the birth certificate issue. :D

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Yes...Lets investigate them Just like we investigated Whitewater, Bengazi, the Uranium deal with Russia, Obummers sealed college transcripts, his fictitious social security number that was issued to a deceased individual, who he hanged out with, (Bill ayers, Rev. White, etc.). I don't recall you asking for an investigation of just those few items. I didn't hit the birth certificate issue. :D

Whitewater and Benghazi were investigated.....Fox News and Hannity are still pushing the Uranium One issue hard, so perhaps more to follow on that down the road.  And maybe Obama and Trump can exchange documents at the same time.....Obama's college transcripts for Trump's tax returns.  As to the Birther, SSN, etc.....I do love a good conspiracy theory, perhaps toss in the bath house stuff and Larry Sinclair, as well.  ;)  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I doubt you will see Congress have these ladies come to testify at a special hearing...There would be No way to determine if they were being truthful or not .....Additionally with Congress and the Senate being as dirty as they are, who would they get that was spotless to question these girls........I mean it wasn't long ago that Franken was playing the righteous soul......Very doubtful you will ever get Congress involved in this...JMO   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Never could have been said better :bravo:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

O.k. I will bite. What do the numbers mean?

My guess is an over seas phone #.

16 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Case number # ? I don't know and I'm out of nickles to ask. ???

pp

That is Harrison J Bounel's Social Security Number. The number that o has stolen.

It will come out.

Sheriff Joe and Mike Zulo continue to work as a posse. 

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/04/_barack_hussein_obama_and_harrison_j_bounel.html

BTW o thinks that he has a statue of limitation in play.

Not so - he still collects money from We the People in the form of "retirement" payments.

Fraudulently using a stolen SSN....

Also he has a phony selective service card and a phony Birth Certificate too!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Social Security Number prefix by State:

http://www.ssofficelocation.com/social-security-number-prefix

042 is Connecticut.

So, what is a person who is supposedly born in Hawaii doing with a Connecticut Social Security Number???!!!

The prefix for Hawaii is 575-576 & 750-751.

There has to be more to it than that or Trump would have laid charges and or had him detained under house arrest pending further Investigation. The reason I say house arrest is it would be political suicide if they could not iron clad nail him.

pp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

For those of you who do not know that number (042-68-4424) it is okay for your to ask away.....

If I re Call that is a SS# issued to a man in the early 1920 that lived in Connecticut......Any how it was issued in a state obama had Never Even been to before let alone lived in to get that number.

Karsten

• Upvote 2