Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All HELL Breaks Loose At WH As Trump Uncovers Obama’s Covert Order To Agents To Take Out

I am starting to wonder just how deep and far they are willing to go these days.....obama and BeBe never really got along with obama actually meddling the Israeli Elections to oust him. Now long of the Sudden they are bringing Allegations of Corruption as well as over stepping the powers of his Elected position........Sorta sounds like a page from the liberal play book to me and fits right in with obama, clinton and the establishment in D.C.

I truly do believe they will stop at nothing to destroy America and Our way of life.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Good Post.

, I posted  this August 17th, calling out ******.

Even then he was firing Trump supporters and subverting Trumps agenda by reversing policies.

I can't begin to guess why Trump waited so long, except to deduce that among the many conflicting power factions McBasdtard had support from one that couldn't be rejected out of hand.

Think about that for a moment. Trump has gone to work every day knowing he is in as much peril as any Cesar ever was, only difference is in these modern times there are thousands more ways the forces of evil can inflict the damage that can start the infection that can kill kim.

What's it matter if the stab wound is a fake story, once it is spread, that leads to a special investigator, which then "accidentally" leaks more fake stories that only serve to undermine Trumps authority, or assaults his integrity, as compared to an actual physical attempt?

I have marveled at not just Trumps resolve, but the discipline it has taken for him to go in, day after day, knowing he was surrounded by enemies, knowing his enemies were not playing fair, knowing every word he spoke was probably being recorded, hiring people to help fix the broken system only to have those same people stab him in his back destroying any desperately needed progress, knowing that the entire worlds was cynically waiting for him to fail, the only way to sway opinion was for his policies to succeed, but with all the traitors surrounding him nothing was getting done. 

And then to add to the frustration, every EO he issued was thrown out by an immoral traitorous operative pretending to be an "unbiased" judge.

I don't know if I would have had the tenacity to stick it out, no matter what you think about him, you gotta respect what Trump was put up with, America hasn't ever seen the level of defiance, opposition, or hypocrisy from the progressive faction after an election in our history. 

I for one an very glad he did, maybe after 8 years the street fighter can toss out the trash that has been accumulating in DC for the last 40 years, so as to make room for a Ron Paul Constitutionalist type , only time will tell if the American People can pull their heads out and see the truth in their own Power.

MAGA!

Edited by Markinsa
Language | See Forum Rules
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2