Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speech of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi on the occasion of the Great Victory.

yota691

URGENT: This is the date of Iraq's declaration "free of pretense"

Readers

URGENT: This is the date of Iraq's declaration "free of pretense"

08-12-2017 07:51 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Furat news that Iraq will be declared 'free of dashing' on Sunday during a major military parade in the arena of celebrations after the liberation of all land.

The commander of the operations of the island and the high-Euphrates Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Rashid Yaarallah announced at dawn today the launch of a new military currency to clear the remaining of the liberated land. Which is Sunday morning during a military parade in the arena of celebrations

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Prime Minister's Office announces tomorrow official holiday across Iraq
Iraq celebrates tomorrow the declaration of victory on the organization calling for terrorismIraqi forces

The message of Iraq: Mohamed El Sayed

•  
Untitled-1 

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Baghdad is preparing to celebrate on Sunday the Iraqi victory over a terrorist organization organized by the celebrations in the center of the capital.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi and the commander-in-chief of the Iraqi armed forces are due to hold a military parade on Wednesday. 

Haidar al-Abbadi, the Iraqi prime minister and commander-in-chief of the Iraqi armed forces, said the Iraqi forces had just finished clearing one of the islands linking Iraq and Syria from a sympathetic organization, adding that the entire Syrian-Iraqi border had been fully controlled. 

Al-Abbadi said during a speech at the International Conference of Arab Journalists held in Baghdad that some are trying to transfer Jerusalem to the occupiers, but no one can take away the identity of Arab Palestine, "If united this nation will triumph over the major countries if they unite against us." 

Al-Abbadi pointed to the need to make internal reform in order to win over our enemy abroad, adding: the nation's welfare will not be achieved except by reforming what was corrupted, continuing: "Nations can accomplish the impossible if united."

• Upvote 2

50 Martyrs And 100 Wounded Journalists In The Face Of The Organization "Dahesh"

Launch of the international media conference to celebrate the victory of Baghdad and the unity of Iraq

Are GMT 13:39 2017 Saturday, 09 December / December

Al-Arab Al-Youm - Launch of the international media conference to celebrate the victory of Baghdad and the unity of Iraq

Events of the International Media Conference in Iraq
Baghdad - Najla al-Tai

The International Media Conference in Iraq was launched on Saturday under the banner of "Baghdad embraces the journalists of the world with the victories and unity of Iraq", in the presence of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi , to celebrate the victories of Iraq and the assertion of its unity after the liberation of the entire territory of the organization.

"We hold this meeting in Baghdad, the peace that won in a big battle to see the sons of the Arab press family, how beautiful they are. The friends from the Arab countries did not expect the country to be so beautiful, effective and vital," Muayyad al-Lami, chairman of the General Federation of Arab Journalists, said. Joy, peace and love, and make this country a great of scientists, writers and senior stature in various fields. "

Al-Lami stressed that "Jerusalem is the cause of all Muslims, so the issue of the transfer of the embassy to Jerusalem has been overshadowed by this unfair decision, because Jerusalem is the address of all Muslims in the world and even of non-Muslims. In recognition of the heroism of the heroic Palestinian people and solidarity with the noble people who fought for thousands of sacrifices. "

"We have provided martyrs and victims, and in Nineveh and other provinces, the Iraqi journalists presented more than 50 martyrs and 100 wounded, and was a" dashing "with media experience and malicious information to convey to the people that he is the strongest and can change the equations of power, and we sent a thousand journalists to cover the victories of the army and the crowd To convey the true picture and succeeded Iraqi media in their mission. "

Al-Lami thanked the Journalists Syndicate in Mauritania for withdrawing when I learned of Iraq's desire to organize this session. The International Media Conference organized by the Iraqi Journalists Association, headed by Moayad Al-Lami, President of the Arab Journalists Union, Around the world in conjunction with the meetings of the Permanent Bureau and the General Secretariat of the Union, which decided at its meeting to launch the name "Jerusalem" at its session this year

• Upvote 1

so if I can remember correctly , our Saturday , is their day off   sort of Sunday for them  ?  and if that is right , then  this might be a 3 day weekend for them ?   {  refresh our memories ---- dr,shabibi  ,   give me  3 days  ,   ==== o.k. I forget what  the rest was :o    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

so if I can remember correctly , our Saturday , is their day off   sort of Sunday for them  ?  and if that is right , then  this might be a 3 day weekend for them ?   {  refresh our memories ---- dr,shabibi  ,   give me  3 days  ,   ==== o.k. I forget what  the rest was :o    

I’m smelling what you’re steppin’ in Jeep guy!!! 

Hope so! 

Good of luck to all! Go RV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jeepguy said:

I’m pretty sure their “weekend” is Friday (their holy day) - Saturday. So, if Sunday is declared a holiday, that would indeed give them a 3-day weekend  :eyebrows:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Laid Back said:

-Declaration of Victory  

-Release from Cahpter VII sanctions

-Official holiday 

-Banking System up to date

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

I am trying not to get too carried away with all this good news Laid Back!! But these planets seem to be getting in alignment for something big!!

Keeping everything crossed!!

Go RV!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The start of a military parade in central Baghdad in the presence of Abadi
11:15
Last updated
The time now is 11:55 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD / 
A military parade began in central Baghdad on Sunday, in the presence of Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi. 
The parade was organized in the arena of festivities inside the Green Zone to mark the total elimination of a pre-emptive organization in Iraq and the liberation of all Iraqi territory from its control.
And it participated in the review of numerous pieces of various military formations Alsnov, flying in the sky helicopter overhangs including fighters belonging to the Army Aviation and Iraqi flags, in addition to fighter jets. 
It marched Kradis army fighters and counterterrorism and rapid intervention and other military formations amid the absence of the Kurdish Peshmerga , which said it had not received an invitation to participate in the review of forces. 
The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi announced on Saturday, the liberation of the land of Iraq in full, while maintaining the unity of Iraq and its people as "the most important and the greatest achievement."
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

DECEMBER 10, 2017 / 3:49 AM / UPDATED AN HOUR AGO

Iraq holds military parade celebrating victory over Islamic State

Reuters Staff

2 MIN READ

•  
  •  

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - An Iraqi military parade celebrating final victory over Islamic State is underway in Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone, an Iraqi military spokesman told Reuters on Sunday.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi delivers a speech in Baghdad, Iraq, December 9, 2017. Iraqi Prime Minister Media Office/Handout via REUTERS

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi declared final victory over Islamic State on Saturday after Iraqi forces drove its last remnants from the country, three years after the militant group captured about a third of Iraq’s territory.

Iraqi forces recaptured the last areas still under Islamic State control along the border with Syria and secured the western desert, Abadi said, thus marking the end of the war against the militants.

His announcement comes two days after the Russian military announced the defeat of the militants in neighboring Syria, where Moscow is backing Syrian government forces.

Abadi declared Dec. 10 an annual national holiday.

The parade was not being broadcast live and only state media was allowed to attend, but several squadrons of Iraqi helicopters flew over Baghdad on Saturday carrying Iraqi flags in an rehearsal for the victory parade.

Fighter jets were seen and heard flying over Baghdad’s skies on Sunday.

Reporting by Ahmed Aboulenein

• Upvote 3

The military parade begins on Victory Day

Since 2017-12-10 at 12:04 (Baghdad time)

qwqw22.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The military parade began on Sunday with a day of victory, with the participation of all types of armed forces, and in the presence of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi.

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces, on Saturday, the final victory over the preacher.

25276714_876303059223948_194090675_n.jpg

25276545_876303075890613_1829229164_n.jp

25181540_876303062557281_1331370799_n.jp

25105585_876303055890615_2023316646_n.jp

25276675_876285475892373_1708139136_n.jp

25286881_876285462559041_504087723_n.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Scott McD said:

I am trying not to get too carried away with all this good news Laid Back!! But these planets seem to be getting in alignment for something big!!

Go RV!

Totally agree my friend SMD,

Something BIg is about to happen with the Iraqi economy.

Go RV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Scott McD said:

Go RV!

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Totally agree my friend SMD,

Something BIg is about to happen with the Iraqi economy.

Go RV

ya same here with not getting overly excited but the news is overwhelming with all the movement forward to our goal. But again, still along way to go to help us right now.

seems to be aligning up right now :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

ya same here with not getting overly excited but the news is overwhelming with all the movement forward to our goal. But again, still along way to go to help us right now.

seems to be aligning up right now :pirateship:

Agreed, exciting times for dinar investors... Iraq continues moving forward to an open market economy.

Go RV

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Agreed, exciting times for dinar investors... Iraq continues moving forward to an open market economy.

Go RV

Good morining brother,  exciting times indeed, i believe next week could be interesting..

And a super Sunday out to all here in DV. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Haider Al-AbadiVerified account @HaiderAlAbadi 5h5 hours ago

Replying to @HaiderAlAbadi

It was an honour to salute Iraq’s heroes in today’s victory parade. We thank them for their service and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice

DQryu2dWsAE1EHe.jpg
DQryu2fXUAArATg.jpg
DQryu2bX4AEF91R.jpg
DQryu2eXcAAgyeV.jpg

https://twitter.com/kdpfro

Military parade to celebrate victory against Islamic State in Iraq https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/military-parade-celebrate-victory-islamic-state-iraq/  via @IraqiNews_com @HaiderAlAbadi is celebrating the victory against IS. The parade excluding the Peshmerga and their commanders. Is this the inclusive Iraq which the constitution calls 4?

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Speech of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi on the occasion of the Great Victory.