Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Robber Pulls a Gun and Points It Right at Texas Dad's Children — It Cost Him His Life

robbery

A father took his family out to eat at Popeyes in San Antonio, Texas, on Wednesday night when he found himself in a nightmare scenario.

A robber reportedly rushed into the restaurant and demanded money from the father. When he refused, the suspect turned his attention to nearby employees and tried to rob them as well.

The quick-thinking dad then tried to rush his family out of the Popeyes, but before they all made it out, the robber allegedly pulled a gun and pointed it at the man’s children.

That would prove to be a deadly mistake.

As soon as the father saw the gun pointed at his kids, he pulled out his own firearm and dropped the robber with a deadly accurate shot.

The robbery suspect was later declared dead.

Police later learned that the heroic father was licensed to carry a firearm. The family was unharmed during the scary incident.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Good Job Dad!

glad it was in Texas.

perhaps he won’t spend his life savings defending himself!

not sure if it is Cool to plug another business, but if you carry you better have legal defense in place.

if not and you defend yourself you will be destitute.

look at Zimmerman. He will be broke the rest of his life!

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Good Job Dad!

glad it was in Texas.

perhaps he won’t spend his life savings defending himself!

not sure if it is Cool to plug another business, but if you carry you better have legal defense in place.

if not and you defend yourself you will be destitute.

look at Zimmerman. He will be broke the rest of his life!

I occasionally have lunch at that Popeye's location.  While I do not carry during working hours,  I keep my weapon in my vehicle and try to carry all other times.  I am a member of the USCCA, which covers the legal defense. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2