Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, it is looking like all These guru's are kicking the Can Down the Road.

Karsten

I have been reading and while Frank and a bunch of others again called it for the 9th (or before) at rates like $8.61.....or lower. The party that was to have started, then delayed and supposed to start again tomorrow has again been delayed.....If I where one of these so call delegates from (one Claimed) 213 countries or (as another claimed) 90 Countries plus all those there to represent their Companies and secure contracts After this joyous event held in a Booze Free Country.....Hell, I would tell my security team to get me the hell back to the airport and out of this place.......

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Upvote 2

Looks like I can predict better than the So Called Guru's but I got it right......They are kicking the Can down the road again.

12-10-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   [With your understanding and what you know right now, does this look like the week to you?]   ...All the things we thought had to happen have happened.  The significant ones.  There are some irons in the fire right now.  We are just waiting for them to open the door to the stove so we can see the flames.  We know there is a fire in there.  Does that have a distinct meaning.  Yes, it does!  We have reasons to feel good right now. It could come out at a different rate than in the budget.  (indication was it could come out higher).  If everything unfolds, the way I was told, I’m anticipating seeing a rate change on Monday [12-11-17].

The Guru's are making this deal a complete joke and at who's expense?

Karsten

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I never read Ray.  He is a phony.  His brother is in jail for crying out loud.  I would never quote the guy nor look to him for advice.

Botz,

I know, I read a lot of everything and take very and take very little as even something that might come true. I just wonder where all these so called guru's that signed off on the big List that was posted are going to go when it again Didn't Happen as They All Called This time.

Thanks god, none of them know anything about firearms, real law or are giving out advice on how not to get some really nasty STD.....At this point I doubt I would trust them to take my trash out to the street for the fear they would get that wrong as well.

Well, here's to a Merry Christmas....I can always watch the Grinch and be happy.

Karsten

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Botz,

I know, I read a lot of everything and take very and take very little as even something that might come true. I just wonder where all these so called guru's that signed off on the big List that was posted are going to go when it again Didn't Happen as They All Called This time.

Thanks god, none of them know anything about firearms, real law or are giving out advice on how not to get some really nasty STD.....At this point I doubt I would trust them to take my trash out to the street for the fear they would get that wrong as well.

Well, here's to a Merry Christmas....I can always watch the Grinch and be happy.

Karsten

well, I can just hope Frank is true to his word and we do not have to hear from him anymore. 

I have this vision that Frank is walking behind a donkey. The only thing is, he's got his face mashed up in the donkey's 180 degree and every time he does 1 of his famous predictions, even my computer screen smells like S**t . 

• Haha 3