Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LADY SARAH BELLE

MyLadiesDaddy

Well we just got home from the Hospital and everyone is doing fine, though all of us are exhausted, mommy the most. 

I wish to thank everyone for their prayers and support. l started this thread for two reasons, first- I think of you all here as literally part of my family and second I knew that most people here are people who pray. What I have never said to anyone before is that my wife is what is considered a, "high risk", pregnancy. When Lady Grace was born she hemorrhaged so profusely that she almost died. I can not tell you all how scared I was during the last few months, but with God's help I managed to even keep my fear from Mommy. And you can bet that for the last 9 months I have been begging God to keep his hand upon us all and to protect my wife and Lady Sarah. But in the end while we were settling in at the Hospital I felt the Lord tell me to make the original post that I did because God new that you all would pray. 

And it is for all your prayers that I am most thankful for tonight. Mommy did hemorrhage again this time but due to your prayers and the preparedness of the staff it was nothing like the last time and as you can see we got to go home after just a day and a half. 

You all, everyone of you, have been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I've learned so much and have grown so much because of knowing all of you. 

And tonight I know that it was because of your prayers that my family is home safely. God Bless You All. 

With all our love we place each and everyone of you on Santa's Good list. :bravo::goodnews::backflip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

On 12/8/2017 at 4:34 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Lady Sarah Bell was born at 5:46p.m. December 8th 2017. And I know that she's mine because the first thing she wanted to do when she was born is eat.:woot::lol:Bless you all for your prayers I'm going to be with my wife now have a good night

Missed all the excitement.

Congrats, there is no greater gift from God than a child.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 12/9/2017 at 11:22 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You all, everyone of you, have been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I've learned so much and have grown so much because of knowing all of you

i am so glad,

we all are so happy for you and your family,

God did look after all of you and way to stay strong.

Now down to serious matters,

we all expect a invite for bbq and drinks, on you of course

and a down right good time, to say wow 

what a cutie,

and no i dont mean you

lol

we love ya please enjoy the gift given to you and your wife

enjoy

davis out of beer till i get to the bbq

Edited by davis411
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

i am so glad,

we all are so happy for you and your family,

God did look after all of you and way to stay strong.

Now down to serious matters,

we all expect a invite for bbq and drinks, on you of course

and a down right good time, to say wow 

what a cutie,

and no i dont mean you

lol

we love ya please enjoy the gift given to you and your wife

enjoy

davis out of beer till i get to the bbq

Bbq around here almost every weekend, even in the winter. Love to smoke some meat. Come on down and have some, beer is on me and I will even donate to your candidacy for POTUS. :lol:But you better stop by and pick up PP on the way or you're gonna be in big trouble. :eek: 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Bbq around here almost every weekend, even in the winter. Love to smoke some meat. Come on down and have some, beer is on me and I will even donate to your candidacy for POTUS. :lol:But you better stop by and pick up PP on the way or you're gonna be in big trouble. :eek: 

Beer and BBQ...that’s all I need to celebrate bro....well that and a good reason to...like the birth of a miracle!!!  :backflip:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1