Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 6 December 2017

Adam Montana

8 hours ago, Palmtree1970 said:

adam is right ...research research research....you can turn 100 bucks into thousand bucks if you pick the right coin,whatever you make chuck into bitcoin or find another good coin.......lots of good ones out there,plant your seeds now on good coins and watch the moola flood in next year

Yes! Done it.... in two months have seen averaged out a 40%gain on totals invested in crypto

• Upvote 2

I regret spending thousands of dollars on Dinar when I could have bought Bitcoin a few years ago.  It seems that every year is another reminder thst this likely will never happen and I’ve been invested for 15 years now.   It sure seems like this site is slowly transitioning from the Dinar to Bit Coin.  Unfortunately, unles someone gets lucky and can can find a cheap crypto currency that can skyrocket in value, most people are priced out by now. It’s not like you can get the coin for a few cents or  a few dollars now.   In fact  I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts getting shorted and people to  lose money before the smart investors buy after it goes back down.

I am invested in the Dinar, I’m VIP,  yet I’m losing hope by the day.   Between the constant pumping and lies, and mow this site becoming more geared toward crypto currency, I’ve just lost hope.  I really don’t have the slightest idea how to or what to even invest in that crypto world and don’t want to invest in a stupid manner.  Just really bummed and disappointed thst I put so much faith in this and VIP post RV that I never took the time to get involved in the huge millionaire making opportunity that was right before my eyes.  😢☹️

Edited by soonerdoc
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, soonerdoc said:

I regret spending thousands of dollars on Dinar when I could have bought Bitcoin a few years ago.  It seems that every year is another reminder thst this likely will never happen and I’ve been invested for 15 years now.   It sure seems like this site is slowly transitioning from the Dinar to Bit Coin.  Unfortunately, Unless someone gets lucky I can find a cheap crypto currency that can skyrocket in value, most people are priced out my now. It’s not like you can get the coin for a few cents or  a few dollars now.   In fact  I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts getting shorted and people to  lose money before the smart investors buy after it goes suck  down.

I am invested in the Dinar, I’m VIP, yet I’m losing hope by the day.   Between the constant pumping and lies, and mow this site becoming more geared toward crypto currency, I’ve just lost hope.  I really don’t have the slightest idea how to or what to even invest in that crypto world and don’t want to invest in a stupid manner.  Just really bummed and disappointed thst I put so much faith in this and VIP post RV that I never took the time to get involved in the huge millionaire making opportunity that was right before my eyes.  😢☹️

Buy Electroneum. I believe it will still go down a few cents before it goes back up. I still think the dinar will revalue. If Adam was right about cryptos and he still believes the dinar has potential, which it does, then I would still keep my chin up if I were you. ♡ I am not a financial advisor though. It's just my opinion. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Buy Electroneum. I believe it will still go down a few cents before it goes back up. I still think the dinar will revalue. If Adam was right about cryptos and he still believes the dinar has potential, which it does, then I would still keep my chin up if I were you. ♡ I am not a financial advisor though. It's just my opinion. 

Electroneum (ETN)Electroneum

$0.092495 USD(-2.42%) 
0.00000658 BTC  (-15.19%)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, soonerdoc said:

I regret spending thousands of dollars on Dinar when I could have bought Bitcoin a few years ago.  It seems that every year is another reminder thst this likely will never happen and I’ve been invested for 15 years now.   It sure seems like this site is slowly transitioning from the Dinar to Bit Coin.  Unfortunately, unles someone gets lucky and can can find a cheap crypto currency that can skyrocket in value, most people are priced out by now. It’s not like you can get the coin for a few cents or  a few dollars now.   In fact  I wouldn’t be surprised if it starts getting shorted and people to  lose money before the smart investors buy after it goes back down.

I am invested in the Dinar, I’m VIP,  yet I’m losing hope by the day.   Between the constant pumping and lies, and mow this site becoming more geared toward crypto currency, I’ve just lost hope.  I really don’t have the slightest idea how to or what to even invest in that crypto world and don’t want to invest in a stupid manner.  Just really bummed and disappointed thst I put so much faith in this and VIP post RV that I never took the time to get involved in the huge millionaire making opportunity that was right before my eyes.  😢☹️

Don't despair.. The Dinar can't stay worthless for ever.. It may well linger longer into2018.. I. Have been in for years that are soon heading into double figures but I have taken the dive into crypto and I am hoping it will pay off.. My  concern is how to be guided into what to buy and when to sell.. But I guess I will learn.. I had hoped the Dinar would RV long before this but still I wait.. A saying my mother used to curb childhood impatience was " good apples don't fall till they are ripe " .. I am reminded daily in this investment.. So hang in there ..soon will be sooner ..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

There really is no point in "regretting" a speculative investment as long as you didn't buy more than you can afford to sit on.

Think about all the people that bought bitcoin in 2009 and watched it on it's first plummet when it lost most of it's value... they were probably saying "Dangit! I knew this was a bad idea!"

Or everyone that gets impatient with the Dinar and sells off, only to wake up one morning and see THAT on the news! "Dangit! Why did I sell?!"

#justsayin

#suddenly

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

There really is no point in "regretting" a speculative investment as long as you didn't buy more than you can afford to sit on.

Think about all the people that bought bitcoin in 2009 and watched it on it's first plummet when it lost most of it's value... they were probably saying "Dangit! I knew this was a bad idea!"

Or everyone that gets impatient with the Dinar and sells off, only to wake up one morning and see THAT on the news! "Dangit! Why did I sell?!"

#justsayin

#suddenly

just waiting til the dinar goes International, that is all

I am not speculating at all

• Upvote 1

The reason I did not get into bitcoin early on, I had to get 2 rounds of Gold, 25 grams of Gold, and 25 Silver Rounds for trade and 3 Silver Rounds for medicine. Sucks being poor, that took me years.

Edited by newbieDA
I put $24 in Electroeum, thats all now.
  • Upvote 2

What’s In Ur “Wallet” ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....08/262165/

Pirates loot $ 70 million of Bitquin units

8th December, 2017 

%D9%87%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%B2.jpg

Hackers in the automotive media have managed to break through one of the digital operations conversions and looted nearly millions of pounds in biotech.

Nishahash, the site that offers electronic currency to customers for their operations in the computing world, announced a security breach early in the morning.

"This is a very professional and very sophisticated attack by professional hackers," said marketing chief Andrei Hascrapa. "About 4,700 Beetcon currencies, worth about $ 70 million, at £ 52 million at current prices, have been lost.

He said the company was cooperating with local authorities, but declined to provide more information. "This is clearly a matter of deep concern, and we are working hard to fix it in the coming days," Nissahash said on Facebook.

This breakthrough shows a big problem with Petequin, although it is known that it is impossible to penetrate or hack this network, and the exchanges that many people rely on to store their money are at risk.

• Upvote 1

Make sure you report gains to the IRS if you have them. The IRS is very very interested in Bitcoin. In fact they have requested all the files from Coinbase of all their clients.  Look out for AUDITS.

I read an article that of the hundreds of thousands of customer Coinbase has, only approximately 900 reported gains or losses. The IRS figures they are losing out on billions of dollars in tax revenues.  They don't like that.

The bubble is going to pop. Probably around April 15. When folks will need to liquidate some assets to pay their taxes bill.