Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 12-6-2017

TexasGranny

3 hours ago, eburt said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Adam was not going to talk about the Dinar until some take place with the HCL and/or any other important laws being pass and/or RV announcement.  

I may be wrong eburt (or so my dear wife says I often am) :rolleyes: ...but I thought he meant reporting only on major moves in the Dinar while focusing on other investment opportunities in the VIP section...or so I’m thinkin’! :shrug: I’m hoping “The Big Cheese” (said affectionately with respect by a fellow Cheesehead)...will soon clear it up for us though! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

I may be wrong eburt (or so my dear wife says I often am) :rolleyes: ...but I thought he meant reporting only on major moves in the Dinar while focusing on other investment opportunities in the VIP section...or so I’m thinkin’! :shrug: I’m hoping “The Big Cheese” (said affectionately with respect by a fellow Cheesehead)...will soon clear it up for us though! :cheesehead:

RodandStaff - Ok I think you are correct - thanks for the clarification sir:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

• kcw locked this topic