Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadly Left Leaning

Pretty sad and low  and the Left seem to find a deeper Low in their mud puddle every day......Sadly I don't think they have a clue of the Damage they are doing to themselves with these grade school/jr High School Childish BS....How about going after Charlie Rose, Matt Lauer, Weinstien, Kevin Spacey....Or heaven forbid do their jobs and start paying some attention to the clintons and that pile of corruption.

Just sayin.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Sorry Karsten, that won't happen. BUT, leave these liberal fools alone and give them enough rope to hang themselves and they will. They are classless wimps who are NEVER happy and will never be satisfied with anything in their miserable lives. So let them wallow in their misery and I will sit back watch and enjoy the crazy show!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It's almost bad enough to pity them, after all, the idiot-ology they spent so many years creating is being utterly destroyed all around them. Over twenty of their pandering messengers have been exposed for the perverted, twisted, and hypocritical oppressors they are but managed to hide behind pretense and arrogance.

They started with hushed whispers, nothing outrageous, just enough to make their class of adoring students believe they were so smart and so capable that they alone actually knew the secrets to life.

The students talked, other "teachers" also with no moral compass, low self-esteem, and over abundance of ego took up the cause, at first the teachers knew it was all just a big joke, a charade created to help establish control of the classrooms. They knew the students would go out into the world, realize the deception, and somehow understand it was all just a useful tool.

Unfortunately, after years of honing their delivery, perfecting movements in front of a mirror for hours on end, until the professors had cultivated an omnipotent character so inspiring, delivering their rhetoric with such perfectly practiced inflections, that soon, the professors had impressed themselves so much, they started to actually believe the twisted babble, forgetting all about the years of one embellishment placed on another. 

The left was able to hide the fact they created the most evil monsters in our known history, from Lenin, to Stalin, to Mussolini and Hitler, China to North Korea, Venezuela to Russia, toobad for them they can't hide the truth anymore.

Gone are the days of controlled media, and now all a person needs is a computer to discover a good many of the truths the progressive collectivists have been hiding.

Yes, it is almost enough to cause a person to pity those poor lefties watching their house of cards come crashing down all around them when faced with Truth, but not quite.

You see, for as much as I have empathy for those poor decrepit perverted, misdirected, arrogant, haughty, and aloof lefties, after the economic instability they forced not just on America, but the entire globe with the help of the red progressive RINO's, combined with the  jaw dropping immaturity they employed when they lost an election they collectively spent billions to rig in their favor, and in addition to their flippant, dismissive attitude they use to continue to ridicule everyone that refuses to become one of their brain dead zombies, welp, watching them suffer now just brings a smile to my face and next thing you know, I doing a happy walk and whistling while I work.

Today is a good day to be in America, for the first time in many years we may actually have a future, It is become evident that some of the most vocal anti-American lefties were hiding more than their hate of our country, and several of them have lost their jobs while being publically humiliated on a global scale. I wouldn't be too surprised if a couple of 'em just can't take it and take the final cowards exit.

And all I can say is good riddance ,I really don't care how badly they are suffering, I'm just glad they are not going to be poisoning the airwaves with their fake news anymore. I'ts not my problem they refuse to accept a simple truth that would make their life a lot easier, because life is tough, it's even tougher when you're stupid.

There, that felt pretty darn good, I'm guessing 'bout all that's left is to make a clinton prison pledge.

So what's yours? I think mine will be when she finally goes to jail, I'm taking a month off and gonna go dive bum the tropics.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FlyHi said:

You would be welcome to come diving in the south Pacific any time when that month off kicks in!

Well heck, totally forgot about you...  a week off in summer is difficult between race schedules, but I might sit out the road racing  if I get the injected Husqvarna tomorrow, which might leave room.

I was thinking of taking one of the PADI working holidays. If I agree to teach tourists scuba for half my stay at any of the PADI resorts I get the last half full service free.

All I have to pay for is round trip.

But would much rather dive with a brother who already knows all the spots.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just as some will say you can't spell "demon" without DEMOcrat, you can't spell "groper" without GOP........short, concise, factual.  <_<

GO RV, then BV  

You must not have heard about conyer, weinstien, spacey, franken and to rest....The Liberal Gropers

Karsten

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Karsten said:

You must not have heard about conyer, weinstien, spacey, franken and to rest....The Liberal Gropers

Karsten

Well, you didn't deny there are gropers in the GOP as well, so I will mark this down as........progress.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Well heck, totally forgot about you...  a week off in summer is difficult between race schedules, but I might sit out the road racing  if I get the injected Husqvarna tomorrow, which might leave room.

I was thinking of taking one of the PADI working holidays. If I agree to teach tourists scuba for half my stay at any of the PADI resorts I get the last half full service free.

All I have to pay for is round trip.

But would much rather dive with a brother who already knows all the spots.

Heck what is summer:ph34r:.....I've forgotten:rolleyes: 

It is perpetual summer down here!:D

It would be an honour to show some of the dive sites around these parts:tiphat:

• Upvote 2