Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka

caper

• 2 weeks later...

I agree this bank has been reported to congress here in America and they are not doing anything about it which means they are behind it.   

They don't do anything about it because they are behind this whole ordeal that is going on in Iraq, libya and everywhere else.

I was given this email address by the website www.xe.com currency exchange.   They have responded to me once about the problem we are all having with the Warka Bank and withdrawing our funds.

banking.supervision@cbi.iq

I told them that we want our money back and are going to do whatever it takes to get it back.   

No one is really sure what is going on with WARKA bank, but they seem to still be open for business as the website is still operational. Plus they keep renewing my subscription to the online banking so I can access my account each year. seems like it has been a spell longer then usual for more interest to be added to my account. But I just opened it up fine and they are still open. CBI took over the bank a few years back as it was close to closing it's doors forever, losing millions of Americans USD. I guess it wasn't able to overcome corruption there either.... but they are still open for now!

Thank you kindly! I’ll do more in depth research in AM! I took great risk physically putting money in the bank during my combat tour - usually with one of my black op Iraqi soldier but when ever I checked my account, I had gained7% interest!

would you pull your Dinar out and physically hold it, or keep it in bank growing interest?

thanks jcfrag

dan massey

15 hours ago, Dan Massey said:

Wait

disabled US Army Colonel here!

just got out of Wounded Warrior Program

i muled 10k into Warka Bank while in Iraq in 2009!

i just wrote them last week and  no response!

bring me up to speed please!

BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! 

Right now it's hard to get money in or out. Passwords need to be changed every 5 months to keep access to accounts. And if you miss, the account will be blocked.  T

After a request, they do after a time send you a temp password and let you update your password. So some comunication is still available. Kinda holding our breath til something changes.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-12-15 at 9:59 PM, jcfrag said:

No one is really sure what is going on with WARKA bank, but they seem to still be open for business as the website is still operational. Plus they keep renewing my subscription to the online banking so I can access my account each year. seems like it has been a spell longer then usual for more interest to be added to my account. But I just opened it up fine and they are still open. CBI took over the bank a few years back as it was close to closing it's doors forever, losing millions of Americans USD. I guess it wasn't able to overcome corruption there either.... but they are still open for now!

On 2017-12-16 at 6:30 AM, haymon said:

Right now it's hard to get money in or out. Passwords need to be changed every 5 months to keep access to accounts. And if you miss, the account will be blocked.  T

After a request, they do after a time send you a temp password and let you update your password. So some comunication is still available. Kinda holding our breath til something changes.

Edited by caper

On 12/16/2017 at 12:29 AM, Dan Massey said:

Thank you kindly! I’ll do more in depth research in AM! I took great risk physically putting money in the bank during my combat tour - usually with one of my black op Iraqi soldier but when ever I checked my account, I had gained7% interest!

would you pull your Dinar out and physically hold it, or keep it in bank growing interest?

thanks jcfrag

dan massey

Putting money in WARKA was my way of possibly dealing with an “in country RV” But then I started watching the account draw all that interest... so there it stays. When we get our RV, I’ll just go tour Iraq and draw some monies out then. I’ll buy into some investments from there with wired monies, and send some to my business! I might even pay for my vacation there with my WARKA acct!  :D

• Upvote 1

Try this Dan,

Send an email to:    e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com, cc: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com, c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

Title it:                       Renewal of Online Subscription

Stating:                    To the staff of WARKA Bank,

Greetings,

Please renew my annual online subscription and deduct the usual fees from my account, Client ID:  #####

Included with this email is a downloadable signed request with my signature included for your own records. 

I  just need a temporary password so that I can access my account with your bank and reset my password. Could you please help me out with the request as I am currently locked out of my account.

Respectfully,

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2018 at 10:22 PM, jcfrag said:

Try this

I did! After a month and 3 emails I did use your template and I included the authorization form to deduct necessary fees (I’ve not sent them that the last couple years) and lo and behold- 2 days later I get a new password. 

Thank You jcfrag

51 minutes ago, brob said:

I did! After a month and 3 emails I did use your template and I included the authorization form to deduct necessary fees (I’ve not sent them that the last couple years) and lo and behold- 2 days later I get a new password. 

Thank You jcfrag

Happy to be of service! I used several emails in the beginning trying to figure out what might help me get their attention. This letter has worked for me every since! 

:cheesehead:  

1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Can anyone share with me how to access the online accounts. I have tried FireFox and Internet Explorer without success. I get to the main website but cannot log in. And why is it a NON secure site if ran by CBI?

Any help appreciated

The Warka online banking website has been down for a week now. When it comes back online you will need to create an "exception" to bypass the invalid securoty certificate. I can't remember all the steps but I believe there should be an "advanced" to click on. Or google will have a step by step resolution.

Warka sites aren't run by the CBI. They are Warka's responsibility

1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Okay...thanks for the advice. Will give it a try

Sorry I took too long and couldn't add these steps...

In Firefox you can add the website url as an exception in the Certificate Manager. Go to Tools-Options-Privacy & Security. Scroll down to Certificates and click "View Certificates", click on the Servers tab then "add exception" and insert the url *.warka-bank-iq.com or onlinebanking.warka-bank-iq.com

Hope this helps

Edited by NMP2017