Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Mustashar Islamic Bank goes live with ICSFS core banking system

SocalDinar

30 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Why would New banks be opening, in a country with a devalued currency’?  Something is going on! It’s just a matter of time now! JMHO 

This is the answer to your question my friend; 

Follow the bankers...... Follow the money.

Go RV 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

4 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Al-Thiqa Islamic Bank is a start-up in Iraq. The implementation project was completed in “a record break time of two months”, according to the vendor, and the process was “smooth, swift and transparent”.

Muamer Al-Fakhry, the bank’s executive representative, describes ICSFS as “the ideal strategic partner” for Al-Thiqa Islamic Bank. He adds the vendor’s implementation team demonstrated “efficient performance”.

And before the end of the year. How many other projects have been completed in record time? Thanks SD! +1

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Artitech said:

Why would New banks be opening, in a country with a devalued currency’?  Something is going on! It’s just a matter of time now! JMHO 

Preach 

9 hours ago, King Bean said:

Nice find Socal........+1. Dotting the 'i's' and crossing the 't's'. Now fix that goofy rate, Iraq. :twothumbs:

Preach

15 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

me too. I hope they are ok. Last time they were gone longer than a season, we were down to two.

I am worried

Their last post caught some ire, I think.  I'm thinking they dusted their feet and moved on.  Sure miss them, too.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

they were headed to the fishing camp last we saw them....it is a usual trip for them. They are usually not gone this long. They may be back and just not checking in. At least that is what I am hoping. Sue love and miss them. 

3 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Their last post caught some ire, I think.  I'm thinking they dusted their feet and moved on.  Sure miss them, too.

nothing like this adventure, even setting a side a cool million IQD you can hang out and be cool lol

Edited by newbieDA
ya takes a million IQD to hangout it seems lol

14 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

they were headed to the fishing camp last we saw them....it is a usual trip for them. They are usually not gone this long. They may be back and just not checking in. At least that is what I am hoping. Sue love and miss them. 

not checking in???

how they get their fix of ol Davis here

must be hard for them to stay away 

knowing i am around

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Al Mustashar Islamic Bank goes live with ICSFS core banking system