Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/03/2017

yota691

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

My account was locked on December 10th and has remained locked for 10 days.  To me, this is unconscionable.

I agree with you. I will have hubby draft me up a stern but polite request asking how long before help desk questions are answered back on.

Sorry that is the best I can do Floridian, and even that is a streach.

pp

• Thanks 1

Did you accidently put in the wrong password or pin code in to cause this to happen? I've logged in so many times and have never had a problem. They also have it to where you may need to copy your driver's licence and download it to their website that is proof that you are you. I haven't had to do that though. I just always put in my email address, password, check the "I am not a robot" box, then check the boxes that look like signs, busses, lights, ect., then I put in my pin code and I am good to go.

Edited by Rmc10

Yes, that’s what happened.   I had to think up a new password  and try to make it difficult so no one would guess. Then, I typed it in incorrectly myself (once, after typing correctly many times).   I no longer have my computer (it broke) and I’m trying to do everything on my phone.   Trying to use this tiny phone instead of the computer has been very difficult for me (fat finger syndrome). 

Then they asked for proof that I was the account holder. And now that I have sent lots of proof, many, many times, I have never heard from them again. It’s been 10 days.  ☹️

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes, that’s what happened.   I had to think up a new password  and try to make it difficult so no one would guess. Then, I typed it in incorrectly myself (once, after typing correctly many times).   I no longer have my computer (it broke) and I’m trying to do everything on my phone.   Trying to use this tiny phone instead of the computer has been very difficult for me (fat finger syndrome). 

Then they asked for proof that I was the account holder. And now that I have sent lots of proof, many, many times, I have never heard from them again. It’s been 10 days.  ☹️

Ugh. Ya they are trying to protect your funds from hackers. Usually they would send you an email or text you a code to find out if you are you I think. 

• Upvote 1

I have been a Warka account holder going on 10 years. I have experienced on several occasion being locked out of my account due to "exceeding my pin limit" . I then wrote an email and explained my mistake and "nicely" ask Warka to rest my password. I'm from the school of thought of getting more done by being cordial and respectful. Try being a jerk and see when that gets you.... All I'm trying to say is my account is there at least on paper and it reaffirms to me when I log in and can see it. This can only be accomplished if I show respect and therefore I receive it. By the way I sent my email last night I was able to view my account this evening. This post is not directed ant anyone just an informational post.

18 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Ugh. Ya they are trying to protect your funds from hackers. Usually they would send you an email or text you a code to find out if you are you I think. 

No, I don’t think that’s it.  As I said before,  I have sent so much proof to them that I am the account holder.  They do not respond.

Make sure that is the real site just in case Floridian. ^^^^^^ I think it is but I would feel bad if it wasn't. If it is maybe you can use that form and then they can help you.

30 minutes ago, Floridian said:

No, I don’t think that’s it.  As I said before,  I have sent so much proof to them that I am the account holder.  They do not respond.

Edited by Rmc10

12 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Make sure that is the real site just in case Floridian. ^^^^^^ I think it is but I would feel bad if it wasn't. If it is maybe you can use that form and then they can help you.

Thanks, Rmc10.  I have used that form.  I’ve used all the ways to communicate on their site, and also sent them emails.  

6 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Thanks so much, Rmc10.  This explanation helps.  I guess I'll have to be more patient and see if they unlock my account.  I hope so!

Meanwhile, I want to wish you, and everyone else, a very Merry Christmas.  Have a blessed day, and may all your wishes come true. :)

55 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks so much, Rmc10.  This explanation helps.  I guess I'll have to be more patient and see if they unlock my account.  I hope so!

Meanwhile, I want to wish you, and everyone else, a very Merry Christmas.  Have a blessed day, and may all your wishes come true. :)

Merry Christmas! :)

• 1 month later...
On 04/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It will be easier for her to forget when we’re sitting on a beach sipping mai tai’s with little ☂ in them! Makes it easier to forget ;)

Interesting news this morning NEPatriotsFan1! Hopefully news of exchange soon! 

http://www.ey.com/ru/en/newsroom/news-releases/ey-news-ey-and-universa-blockchain-platform-become-partners

• Thanks 1