Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/03/2017

yota691

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Can one of you young, techie-type people please help me?  I am neither young nor techie, and trying to buy Electroneum seems to be beyond my capabilities.

I went to Coinbase and put in my debit card.  They said it will take until December 9th for the money to get from my bank to theirs. I tried to call but they don't pick up the phone. Meanwhile, the price of Electoneum is going up. 

Coinbase says right on the application that if you use a debit card, it would immediately buy Bitcoin , but instead , they now say it will be December 9th before you can get any Bitcoin in your account to use, and so of course I can't trade for Electroneum until then.  I'm really concerned about what the price will be by the time I'm allowed to buy it.

What am I doing wrong?  Why is it taking so long to buy Bitcoin with my debit card?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, guys.  

I don't know. I opened up my coinbase with a debit card a month ago and it was immediately. I feel Electroneum will go down a little one more time before it goes up permanently but not sure when that will be. I hope someone can help you with your problem. ♡ 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Can one of you young, techie-type people please help me?  I am neither young nor techie, and trying to buy Electroneum seems to be beyond my capabilities.

I went to Coinbase and put in my debit card.  They said it will take until December 9th for the money to get from my bank to theirs. I tried to call but they don't pick up the phone. Meanwhile, the price of Electoneum is going up. 

Coinbase says right on the application that if you use a debit card, it would immediately buy Bitcoin , but instead , they now say it will be December 9th before you can get any Bitcoin in your account to use, and so of course I can't trade for Electroneum until then.  I'm really concerned about what the price will be by the time I'm allowed to buy it.

What am I doing wrong?  Why is it taking so long to buy Bitcoin with my debit card?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, guys.  

Hey there, have you verified your accounts with coinbase? If you haven't or don't know what I'm talking about check your email to see if you might have missed something. Once you verify your bank account and a debit or credit card, (you will be asked to verify two small transactions they send to your account. Each transaction will be $1.xx and you have to give them the $.xx amounts) after everything is verified you will be able to make instant purchases up to $300 a week using your debit/credit card. 

I also had trouble getting them on the phone but due to the large influx of interest in bitcoin lately it's understandable. I called probably six or seven times last week before I finally got someone. Hopefully they improve their customer support soon to meet the increased demand. I hope this is helpful.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, erixter said:

Hey there, have you verified your accounts with coinbase? If you haven't or don't know what I'm talking about check your email to see if you might have missed something. Once you verify your bank account and a debit or credit card, (you will be asked to verify two small transactions they send to your account. Each transaction will be $1.xx and you have to give them the $.xx amounts) after everything is verified you will be able to make instant purchases up to $300 a week using your debit/credit card. 

I also had trouble getting them on the phone but due to the large influx of interest in bitcoin lately it's understandable. I called probably six or seven times last week before I finally got someone. Hopefully they improve their customer support system" rel="">support soon to meet the increased demand. I hope this is helpful.

Thanks so much, Erixter.  I will check those things.

Another question, please.   I’ve told the family about this venture.  Are you sure you can only buy $300 a week using your debit card?    Sounds like they don’t allow you to buy very much. I have a relative asking about it, and he wants to put in more than $300. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks so much, Erixter.  I will check those things.

Another question, please.   I’ve told the family about this venture.  Are you sure you can only buy $300 a week using your debit card?    Sounds like they don’t allow you to buy very much. I have a relative asking about it, and he wants to put in more than $300. 

You have a few options. Purchasing from funds in your bank has a weekly limit of $5,000 I believe, but it takes about a week to get the coins in your coinbase account. Using a debit card you can buy the coins and they will instantly be in your account but that is initially limited to $300 per week. That amount can be increased by using that method to purchase over $700. 

Another option to get the coins instantly is to wire transfer money into your coinbase account. The wire transfer can take up to 2 days but make sure you do everything exactly as they say otherwise the funds will get kicked back to your bank. I don't think there is a limit with wire transfers. I hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Used gemini and they used to do daily transfers of max $500 but now that I’ve done those they let me transfer $5k last week and $13k via wire transfer... it’s in account and can be moved wherever now 

if any one needs help

transfer to my account

will advise the outcome

:drunk::bagofmoney:then more :drunk:

then all you trying to find me :calculator:

then much more :drunk:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I am soooo frustrated. I have tried all weekend to get my identity verified with Bitcoin and it wont take it...SMH   Bullshit

Me as well Gg11, I had a birthday about a month ago and realized my driver's license was expired, a temporary DL was not acceptable and I went three weeks with your same feeling about not getting identity verified. My new drivers license showed up in the mail the other day and with my first front and rear photographs + a selfie it was approved. A great deal of frustration for sure so I totally understand your situation. I am waiting for funds to be landed and then I can start making purchases... I feel like I missed a window of opportunity.

Your not alone, coinbase has been imploded with business no doubt. A great sign of relief came today as I stepped back and thought we're still on the forefront of this  crypto mania. Have patience and persevere. Lots of great mentors in this group to lead us along our

journey. 

YJ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2017/12/05 (21:01 PM)   - The   number of readings: 644   -  Number (4080)

"Betcuen" is a virtual currency that the central bank prevents from dealing with

 Baghdad / Zahraa al-Jassim 

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a warning three days ago to deal with the currency of Bitcoin, which is described as imaginary or hypothetical, stressing that dealing with this currency involves "several risks" calling for dealing with the clients in accordance with the provisions of the Money Laundering Law. What is this currency? What are the dangers of dealing with it?

"Petkween" is an unknown electronic currency in a virtual world and its sudden jumps continue to outweigh the economies of entire countries amid fears and warnings from international experts and institutions recently joined by Iraq. 
This pseudo-virtual currency leads its operations Satoshi Nakamoto, an unknown figure whether a man, a mother, a group of people or a country hiding behind this character and possess the largest share of them to change the centers of power on the economic map of the world. It is strange that some well-known companies such as Titan Bitcoin are working to get them into reality in the form of coins of the same value and an ID of 8 digits, but even lose them the most important features are the confidentiality and speed and low fees that focus on the spread.
The bank said in a statement received (the extent) a copy of it, "The currency Bitcoin Bitcoin, involving several risks, may result from circulation, especially in relation to electronic piracy and fraud, although there is no popularity within Iraq," stressing that it should not be used , And called for subjecting dealers to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law No. (39) for the year 2015 and related laws in this regard.
Economic expert d. "The Central Bank is dealing with a limited number of known and internationally traded currencies and does not deal with all currencies," he said in an interview with Al-Mada. "It is not only that. We deal only with the currencies of major economic countries such as the dollar, the euro and the pound sterling The Japanese Yen and other currencies are known and respected in the international financial market. They carry out transactions and investments, have international reserves and manage foreign trade. Therefore, the prevention of dealing with such unknown currencies comes from the high risk they have. When we deal with a currency, Of the founder So as to be able to view the data of this institution and evaluate its policies, to avoid the very high risk of trading currencies unknown.
Despite the fact that the currency of the electronic "encrypted" electronic recorded rocket increases during the past days to rise from the level of 11 thousand and 500 dollars, so that has increased this year by more than one thousand percent, a fictional rate has not seen the world before any of the traditional currencies or Commodities traded on international exchanges. Dr. Breihi said that this currency, if recorded, is not yet an official body that has been issued. Those who deal with it now are definitely not countries, but speculators and speculators, so it is the case of Samco as an investment method. The currency of the home is not paper and coins, but digital electronic, in the sense that they are traded rights, and these rights registered in electronic documents and not paper documents, and this electronic digital currency exists in the virtual world, "Virgual", meaning that it is an anonymous currency.
"What is forcing the investor to deal with this currency with the risk inherent in it, with the existence of currencies known in the world and recognized and issued by the official financial institutions and institutions ,? "We in Iraq do not know yet whether they exist or not, because we do not deal with them officially, and the warning of the work by the Central Bank came as a virtual currency, and ways of movement electronic channels, and as long as it can reach anywhere In the world, therefore, it can enter Iraq.
Bloomberg, the US agency, has compared the market value of this encrypted currency to the economies of entire countries, showing that the volume of the currency "Petkwin" traded in the world today exceeds the size of the GDP of a country like New Zealand, the total size of its economy is 185 billion dollars , According to the latest World Bank data, which means that New Zealand's gross domestic product is less than the world's $ 5 billion.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yota691 said:
2017/12/05 (21:01 PM)   - The   number of readings: 644   -  Number (4080)

"Betcuen" is a virtual currency that the central bank prevents from dealing with

 Baghdad / Zahraa al-Jassim 

The Central Bank of Iraq issued a warning three days ago to deal with the currency of Bitcoin, which is described as imaginary or hypothetical, stressing that dealing with this currency involves "several risks" calling for dealing with the clients in accordance with the provisions of the Money Laundering Law. What is this currency? What are the dangers of dealing with it?

"Petkween" is an unknown electronic currency in a virtual world and its sudden jumps continue to outweigh the economies of entire countries amid fears and warnings from international experts and institutions recently joined by Iraq. 
This pseudo-virtual currency leads its operations Satoshi Nakamoto, an unknown figure whether a man, a mother, a group of people or a country hiding behind this character and possess the largest share of them to change the centers of power on the economic map of the world. It is strange that some well-known companies such as Titan Bitcoin are working to get them into reality in the form of coins of the same value and an ID of 8 digits, but even lose them the most important features are the confidentiality and speed and low fees that focus on the spread.
The bank said in a statement received (the extent) a copy of it, "The currency Bitcoin Bitcoin, involving several risks, may result from circulation, especially in relation to electronic piracy and fraud, although there is no popularity within Iraq," stressing that it should not be used , And called for subjecting dealers to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law No. (39) for the year 2015 and related laws in this regard.
Economic expert d. "The Central Bank is dealing with a limited number of known and internationally traded currencies and does not deal with all currencies," he said in an interview with Al-Mada. "It is not only that. We deal only with the currencies of major economic countries such as the dollar, the euro and the pound sterling The Japanese Yen and other currencies are known and respected in the international financial market. They carry out transactions and investments, have international reserves and manage foreign trade. Therefore, the prevention of dealing with such unknown currencies comes from the high risk they have. When we deal with a currency, Of the founder So as to be able to view the data of this institution and evaluate its policies, to avoid the very high risk of trading currencies unknown.
Despite the fact that the currency of the electronic "encrypted" electronic recorded rocket increases during the past days to rise from the level of 11 thousand and 500 dollars, so that has increased this year by more than one thousand percent, a fictional rate has not seen the world before any of the traditional currencies or Commodities traded on international exchanges. Dr. Breihi said that this currency, if recorded, is not yet an official body that has been issued. Those who deal with it now are definitely not countries, but speculators and speculators, so it is the case of Samco as an investment method. The currency of the home is not paper and coins, but digital electronic, in the sense that they are traded rights, and these rights registered in electronic documents and not paper documents, and this electronic digital currency exists in the virtual world, "Virgual", meaning that it is an anonymous currency.
"What is forcing the investor to deal with this currency with the risk inherent in it, with the existence of currencies known in the world and recognized and issued by the official financial institutions and institutions ,? "We in Iraq do not know yet whether they exist or not, because we do not deal with them officially, and the warning of the work by the Central Bank came as a virtual currency, and ways of movement electronic channels, and as long as it can reach anywhere In the world, therefore, it can enter Iraq.
Bloomberg, the US agency, has compared the market value of this encrypted currency to the economies of entire countries, showing that the volume of the currency "Petkwin" traded in the world today exceeds the size of the GDP of a country like New Zealand, the total size of its economy is 185 billion dollars , According to the latest World Bank data, which means that New Zealand's gross domestic product is less than the world's $ 5 billion.

After 8 years of reading about these IDIOTS I have come to the conclusion that the these people are the dumbest stupid people on earth. They are the most self centered, Egomaniacs, Narcissistic fools to ever walk the earth. 

Raise the value of the dinar to it's rightful place, regulate the crypto industry and sell oil and they would have more money that god. But they are so hell bent on being the one in charge that they can't get anything done but killing. I am so about to liquidate my dinar holdings and put them in those cryptos that the freaking CBI says are illegal. I've made more money in them in one month than EVER with dinar. SMH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, YukonJohn said:

Me as well Gg11, I had a birthday about a month ago and realized my driver's license was expired, a temporary DL was not acceptable and I went three weeks with your same feeling about not getting identity verified. My new drivers license showed up in the mail the other day and with my first front and rear photographs + a selfie it was approved. A great deal of frustration for sure so I totally understand your situation. I am waiting for funds to be landed and then I can start making purchases... I feel like I missed a window of opportunity.

Your not alone, coinbase has been imploded with business no doubt. A great sign of relief came today as I stepped back and thought we're still on the forefront of this  crypto mania. Have patience and persevere. Lots of great mentors in this group to lead us along our

journey. 

YJ

Thanks for the encouragement YJ!  I'm just feeling so burned out with computers.  Well at least yours went through. My license is current so I don't know what the problem is. Did you do webcam pics with license?

4 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Thanks for the encouragement YJ!  I'm just feeling so burned out with computers.  Well at least yours went through. My license is current so I don't know what the problem is. Did you do webcam pics with license?

Of the two options available, I selected upload photo I believe it was. Then I positioned the driver's license at a slight angle with a stick of chapstick underneath it facing natural daylight and put my tablet on a 2-second delay so I could get it very steady with no shadow. Front, rear and then a selfie after which it began processing. The 2-3 minute processing actually took overnight and the next morning there was an email that said "Success, your ID has been verified ". I was extremely relieved as it was very trying on my patience at that point.

I wish you the best of luck 

YJ

27 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I don't like giving advise in this area because we're talking about serious money and I'm only a trucker. But I've been following your post and with this last one I think I know what your problem is, as it was something that I first encountered. I tried to first open with a company called, ZAPO, and they kept on saying that my DL was not valid. Well considering that not only is it valid but also my means of income I was more than a little upset. Later I learned that there are many companies that won't do businesses with Americans because of the SEC. 

I think if you use something like Coinbase , Gemini , or My Ether Wallet , you will be far more successful and you can use those as a jumping point for other platforms. Best of luck to you. :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, YukonJohn said:

Of the two options available, I selected upload photo I believe it was. Then I positioned the driver's license at a slight angle with a stick of chapstick underneath it facing natural daylight and put my tablet on a 2-second delay so I could get it very steady with no shadow. Front, rear and then a selfie after which it began processing. The 2-3 minute processing actually took overnight and the next morning there was an email that said "Success, your ID has been verified ". I was extremely relieved as it was very trying on my patience at that point.

I wish you the best of luck 

YJ

OK....yeah, at one point it said they were verifying so waited 1 hour and still nothing so I gave up....it took overnight to verify....that's ridiculous! TY!  Chapstick? I'm afraid to ask how that helps! lol

And TY  LGD! I was doing coinbase....computers and me just don't get along. I didn't grow up with them so.... Anyway,  Thanks again

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 1

Aaaagghh!!! I'm not able to complete my Coinbase setup either bc I'm waiting for my new license to arrive in the mail and my current one is expired. It's painful watching this market blow up and not being able to jump in when I want. There always seems to be some kind of roadblock to the right investments for me  

• Upvote 1

Well, after 5 hours of intense effort,  along with a lot of screaming and cursing, I finally got my Bitcoin today. 

They sent me three codes. What do I need three codes for? I thought I was only supposed to get one code.    Anyone know?   Also,  how do I transfer it to

Cryptopia.co.nz?   I don’t see any place  to do that on the Coinbase site.  

I tried to ask the  question on Coinbase, but got back a formula reply that said they are very busy and I may get an answer in a few days.   :(

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Well, after 5 hours of intense effort,  along with a lot of screaming and cursing, I finally got my Bitcoin today. 

They sent me three codes. What do I need three codes for? I thought I was only supposed to get one code.    Anyone know?   Also,  how do I transfer it to

I tried to ask the  question on Coinbase, but got back a formula reply that said they are very busy and I may get an answer in a few days.   :(

I'm so Jelly!!!! I've been waiting on my IRA funds to come in and it just keeps going up! :(

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Floridian said:

That deserves a large drink!  Congrats

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Go to Cryptopia and create an account. After you've logged in look at the upper right hand of your computer and you will see something that looks like the Bitcoin symbol, B with the two lines vertically through it. 

Click on that and you will see,

Balances

Deposits 

Withdraw 

Transfers

Click on Deposits,

you will see this

Deposit

Please select the currency you would like to deposit to your Cryptopia account.

Click in the open box and type the initials for Bitcoin, BTC

Then hit next,

You will see this,

BTC-medium.png please use the address below to deposit new funds.

copy that address code for use at Coinbase. Now go back to Coinbase and on the Dashboard at the upper left you will see, "Accounts", 

click on that. 

You will see your BTC wallet and the Eth and the Ltc. wallet. But you are only interested in the BTC wallet.

Click on the send button and you will be asked where you want to send your bitcoin. For ex your dollar wallet or an outside address.

Paste the address you copied from Cryptopia into the box 

Select the amount of bitcoin that you wish to send. I usually click, "Send Max", and the program does all the math for me. 

After that you will see an order for what you are doing and be asked to verify. 

Note once you verify you will have sent your bitcoin and it cannot be undone. It is very important that you send it to the right address. Which is why you MUST  only copy and paste your Cryptopia address. 

It may take a few mins but you will get a notice on your Coinbase dashboard of your order. Depending on traffic your bitcoin should be in your Cryptopia account within a few mins. 

I hope that helps/  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1