Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/03/2017

yota691

11 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Davis are u slow?  The man lost out when he sold...still gained but not near what he could have......so God was not looking after him...lol    still luv ya

not slow

a profit is a profit

i use to think like that

made alot of money

till my holding out 

really bit my hard

now i look at profits and i say thanks

it could of went the other way

then he would be upset like many of us have done

and yes still luv ya also

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, davis411 said:

not slow

a profit is a profit

i use to think like that

made alot of money

till my holding out 

really bit my hard

now i look at profits and i say thanks

it could of went the other way

then he would be upset like many of us have done

and yes still luv ya also

OK, your right....a win is a win...but would still be pi$$ed, lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Davis are u slow?  The man lost out when he sold...still gained but not near what he could have......so God was not looking after him...lol    still luv ya

No The Good Lord Jesus blessed me extremely on that! Just did not the have courage to stay with it ! The way I do things is I set a goal as to how much I want to make, or lose. I really couldn’t believe that I did as well as I did on that! Remember, Adam said back in March of this year. I believe the coins were around $1,300.00, I spoke to Babydoll about going back in again. Adam predicted they would go over $10,000.00 ! I shared that with her! She is the sain part of the team, just as I was going to put $10,000.00 in it, her only commit to me, was you better not go to that well again. Rest is history, I’m wishing in one hand and you know what happens in the other! Today I think their back over $11,000.00! What a Merry Christmas we could have had , had I listened to our great friend Adam! Case closed. PS I do tithe so I look to even bigger blessing! JMHO!! Merry Christmas!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Artitech said:

No The Good Lord Jesus blessed me extremely on that! Just did not the have courage to stay with it ! The way I do things is I set a goal as to how much I want to make, or lose. I really couldn’t believe that I did as well as I did on that! Remember, Adam said back in March of this year. I believe the coins were around $1,300.00, I spoke to Babydoll about going back in again. Adam predicted they would go over $10,000.00 ! I shared that with her! She is the sain part of the team, just as I was going to put $10,000.00 in it, her only commit to me, was you better not go to that well again. Rest is history, I’m wishing in one hand and you know what happens in the other! Today I think their back over $11,000.00! What a Merry Christmas we could have had , had I listened to our great friend Adam! Case closed. PS I do tithe so I look to even bigger blessing! JMHO!! Merry Christmas!!

amen 

i try to tithe

i know my wife and daughter does every week

me i try

some days its hard

so i am just happy for you

your up

not down

maybe you can fund my run for the usa prez job??

i will look after you once voted in

and for giggles

i wish i listened to many on bit coin, long before adam

then when adam brought up

i like damn out of my league

davis out of beer

off to the beer store

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Electroneum might be that blessing you are waiting for. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, yota691 said:
 December 03, 2017
Warning trading default currency

The currency of Bettkin is a virtual electronic currency that trades online only without a physical presence and is used to buy online and supports payment using the cards Altekwin or has converted to traditional currencies in some cases and therefore it involves several risks may result from trading, especially with regard to electronic piracy and fraud and Although there is no vogue within Iraq, but we support system" rel="">support the issuance of such uncles not to use and subject dealers to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law No. (39) for the year 2015 and related laws in this regard.

My God these Iraqis make me wanna projectile vomit everything I've eaten in the last year, and I'm a big boy who eats a lot.:lol:

Ali Baba and his 40 thieves who have more blood on  their hands than Satan threatening to charge anyone who is dealing in bitcoin with crimes. 

What a bunch of snake dung losers. When is the world population gonna wake up and realize that we control them. Every single human being alive that buys anything should put their money into bitcoin and refuse to buy anything without it. WHAT?, are they gonna arrest us all? 

Wake up people they can't control bitcoin or any other crypto and that is why they don't like it. If you can't control the money you can't control the people. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My God these Iraqis make me wanna projectile vomit everything I've eaten in the last year, and I'm a big boy who eats a lot.:lol:

Ali Baba and his 40 thieves who have more blood on  their hands than Satan threatening to charge anyone who is dealing in bitcoin with crimes. 

What a bunch of snake dung losers. When is the world population gonna wake up and realize that we control them. Every single human being alive that buys anything should put their money into bitcoin and refuse to buy anything without it. WHAT?, are they gonna arrest us all? 

Wake up people they can't control bitcoin or any other crypto and that is why they don't like it. If you can't control the money you can't control the people. IT'S THAT SIMPLE. 

👏 👏  👏  Nailed it! Follow the money 

31 minutes ago, 4twenty said:

NEPATRIOTSFAN1- thanks for the info! Just a question... maybe a dumb one but may I ask what wallet do you suggeat to hold UTN? Unfortunately in Hawaii we cannot use CoinBase, any other suggestions is appreciated. Thanks in advance

I put my bitcoin in bittrex and then transferred directly from there by going to the link for universa if you put get more tokens it gives you a bitcoin address and that’s where you’ll send it. 

As as far as wallets it will be stored on Universa until they release wallets

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Another ICO that is Russian based and backed by John McAfee they've been advertising in timesquare is UNIVERSA.IO 

only invest what you can afford to lose but here is a link if you so choose to invest, only 5 days left in ICO but this is one to buy and hold. 

It may rival NEO and Ethereum in the future and is currently only trading at a penny.  

They are giving 50 UTN tokens just for registering.   https://check.universa.io/-33JP6p#_=_.     (I hope this is OK to post a link) If not, mods please remove! 

Happy Investing 

Great minds think alike NEPatriotsFan1!!

I have a small chunk of these as well....I must admit I was attracted to these because of the McAfee backing!! 

Hope we are right!!

In the meantime Go RV!!! :-)

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Scott McD said:

Great minds think alike NEPatriotsFan1!!

I have a small chunk of these as well....I must admit I was attracted to these because of the McAfee backing!! 

Hope we are right!!

In the meantime Go RV!!! :-)

Cheers! I hope we’re right too.... I just gotta be right once and my wife will forget all the other times I was wrong hopefully lol :) 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

I sold my Harley to buy electroneum. It was the only way my wife would let me invest. the deal is whatever I make on it, I can use to buy another one. Seems fair. If this thing does what we think it is going to do well be looking good. 😎

I was looking jato this and they know accept bitcoin for electroneum, on the only site I found trading, it just seemed like a bitcoin mine? I maybe wrong what's your take on it?

I setup bitcoin to send someone money, the only reason. What I had left over, worth 0.00629336 BTC or $24.23 I put in Electroneum with their 50% bonus coin offer and got 3260 coins. I plan on sitting on them for like 5-10 years.

But we have been lied too about bitcoin, it is not decentralized and the coin only grew to support criminals. So I am not participating.

FYI the bankers in the middle Dec are having a bitcoin futures market (look what they did to natural gas and precious markets when they did this). Also if you transactions from Coinbase will be going to the IRS now also.

Good Luck!

3 hours ago, newbieDA said:

I setup bitcoin to send someone money, the only reason. What I had left over, worth 0.00629336 BTC or $24.23 I put in Electroneum with their 50% bonus coin offer and got 3260 coins. I plan on sitting on them for like 5-10 years.

But we have been lied too about bitcoin, it is not decentralized and the coin only grew to support system" rel="">support criminals. So I am not participating.

FYI the bankers in the middle Dec are having a bitcoin futures market (look what they did to natural gas and precious markets when they did this). Also if you transactions from Coinbase will be going to the IRS now also.

Good Luck!

A lot of things came from criminal activity.. Look at Nascar for example. They used to beef up their cars to bootleg moonshine to get away from the law and then they started to race eachother. The rest is history.

• Upvote 1

Can one of you young, techie-type people please help me?  I am neither young nor techie, and trying to buy Electroneum seems to be beyond my capabilities.

I went to Coinbase and put in my debit card.  They said it will take until December 9th for the money to get from my bank to theirs. I tried to call but they don't pick up the phone. Meanwhile, the price of Electoneum is going up. 

Coinbase says right on the application that if you use a debit card, it would immediately buy Bitcoin , but instead , they now say it will be December 9th before you can get any Bitcoin in your account to use, and so of course I can't trade for Electroneum until then.  I'm really concerned about what the price will be by the time I'm allowed to buy it.

What am I doing wrong?  Why is it taking so long to buy Bitcoin with my debit card?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, guys.