Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 12/03/2017

yota691

December 03, 2017
The launch of the project of Baghdad

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail, took part in the launch of the "Alq Baghdad" project, which was held at Al Wakt Square in downtown Baghdad on December 1, 2017. The project aims to rehabilitate 21 squares in Baghdad by donating 27 private banks and a government bank.

The event was attended by the Mayor of Baghdad, Zekri Alloush, the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih Al-Hanal, the representative of the World Bank in Iraq and the musician Naseer Shamma.

The governor said in a speech during the celebration that "the project shed Baghdad will shed the image of the killing, destruction and destruction that occurred in Baghdad," calling for "the launch of another campaign to remove distortions in the streets of the capital Baghdad."

He pointed out that "the project cast Baghdad is one of the important projects that the Central Bank worked on its success in cooperation with the relevant authorities."

• Upvote 7

December 03, 2017
Warning trading default currency

The currency of Bettkin is a virtual electronic currency that trades online only without a physical presence and is used to buy online and supports payment using the cards Altekwin or has converted to traditional currencies in some cases and therefore it involves several risks may result from trading, especially with regard to electronic piracy and fraud and Although there is no vogue within Iraq, but we support the issuance of such uncles not to use and subject dealers to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law No. (39) for the year 2015 and related laws in this regard.

• Upvote 3

Editor Hossam Al - Khafaji - Sunday 3 December

Search Bigger

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -
The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) said on Sunday it was not dealing with Bitcoin, warning that its dealers would be subject to the money laundering law. 

Bitcoin is a virtual electronic currency that trades on the Internet only without a physical presence and is used for online purchases and supports the payment of the use of debit cards or may convert to traditional currencies in some cases, "the bank said in a statement.

The bank said that "this currency involves several risks that may result from circulation, especially with regard to electronic piracy and fraud, although there is no vogue within Iraq ," noting that "he stresses the need not to use and subject dealers to the provisions of the Money Laundering Law No. (39) For the year 2015 and related laws in this regard. " 

Petcone is a currency and a global payment system that can be compared to other currencies such as the dollar or the euro, but with several fundamental differences, most notably that this currency is a fully electronic currency trading online only without a physical presence.

• Upvote 5

3427.jpg
Logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank Information Director, Acer Jabbar, said Sunday that Iraq does not deal with the currency of Bettquin, threatening traders subject to the provisions of the law on money laundering.

Jabbar said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News that "the currency of Al-Betkween is a virtual electronic currency that is traded on the Internet only without a physical presence and is used for purchases through the Internet and supports payment using the cards Altekwin or converted to traditional currencies in some cases."

The Director of Information Central Bank, "This currency involves several risks may result from circulation, especially with regard to electronic piracy and fraud, although there is no vogue within Iraq."

Views 566   Date Added 03/12/2017

• Upvote 2

3986.jpg

Economy News Baghdad:

The project "Alq Baghdad", which aims to rehabilitate 21 yards in Baghdad through the donation of 27 private banks and a government bank with the participation of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq and the Secretary of Baghdad, the memory of Alush and the President of the Association of private banks Wadih al-Hanal and representative of the World Bank in Iraq and musician Naseer Shamma .

The head of the committee cast Baghdad, musician Naseer Shamma, in a ceremony to lay the foundation stone, which was held in the square of secure in central Baghdad, and attended by "Economy News", "Baghdad today began to wear the new solution through the project shed Baghdad, which aims to develop 21 square in Baghdad" "Adding that" Baghdad raises its children and we want to be the capital of global capitals. "

He pointed out that "the project launched Baghdad now launched after meetings lasted more than a year with government and private bodies, where great efforts have been made by the Great Association of private banks and the Central Bank and the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Secretariat of Baghdad and others," noting that "the development of Paradise will be within the project Baghdad ".

He pointed out that "the completion of these squares will be in 200 days," noting that "the project shed Baghdad includes several projects not only the development of squares, but also the development of two rails Abu Nawas Street and the door and the UNESCO theater."

On the other hand, said the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alalak, in his speech, "The project shed Baghdad will shed the image of the destruction, destruction and destruction that occurred in Baghdad," calling for "to launch another campaign to remove distortions in the streets of the capital Baghdad."

He pointed out that "the project cast Baghdad is one of the important projects that the Central Bank worked on its success in cooperation with the relevant authorities."

"The project of launching Baghdad is a successful project between the private and public sectors," Amina Baghdad said. "The private sector will be the financier and executor of this project while the public sector has provided logistical support system" rel="">support."

He pointed out that "the initiative cast Baghdad will have a very significant impact because it will build the facade of Baghdad through 21 yards," he said,

In the meantime, the President of the Association of Private Banks, Wadih al-Hanal, said that "the initiative launched Baghdad achieved through the donation of 27 private banks and one government bank for 8.2 billion dinars," noting that "the project, which laid the foundation for him today will be a real beginning to develop the capital Baghdad Remove all distortions. "

He explained that "Baghdad deserves to work for it day and night and this initiative is part of the activity of the private sector," adding that "for the first time issued a Diwani by the government headed the private sector to manage this project."

Views 371   Date Added 01/12/2017 

• Upvote 3

The Governor of the Central Bank signs the Agreement on Governance Services

December 03, 2017

The Governor of the Central Bank signs the Agreement on Governance Services

His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail signed an agreement with the International Finance Corporation (IFC)  of the World Bank.

The agreement included the organization of training courses for employees of the Central Bank and the banking sector in governance services.

file-151229915336351.JPG

• Upvote 4

4014.jpg

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) has signed a Governance Services Agreement with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank.

"The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail signed an agreement with the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank," the central bank said in a press statement received by "Economy News".

He added that "the agreement included the organization of training courses for employees of the Central Bank and the banking sector in the services of governance."

Views 190   Date Added 03/12/2017

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Bitcoin at 11,894.00 as we speak. And I would like to thank the other DV member for turning me on to "Electroneum" I've doubled my money in two weeks and this thing hasn't even gotten started yet. I missed the pre ICO token sale or I'd be up 750%.

DISCLAIMER: LOTS OF F BOMBS IN THIS VIDEO!!!!        

ITS HIS PASSION HE CAN"T CONTAIN! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SWEARING MAY NOT WANT TO WATCH BUT HE GETS IT

HE makes some great points in the Video..... 

I WILL SUM UP : 

There will be a 5 ETN Referral to the person referring and the person being referred. 

They are bringing Cellphone banking to the other 6 Billion people that have never had a bank account in the next 10 years

It's currently almost .07 cents..... I believe its going to the moon. 

I don't have a code yet. I don't care about the referral, just want to spread the love to those who have no idea about this coin or what is about to happen in 2018 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Bitcoin at 11,894.00 as we speak. And I would like to thank the other DV member for turning me on to "Electroneum" I've doubled my money in two weeks and this thing hasn't even gotten started yet. I missed the pre ICO token sale or I'd be up 750%.

Unfortunately I didn’t but sold off @ 600.00! Boy am I sick puppy . I bought $ 4,000.00 @ .50 ! Hindsight is 20/20! Still did fantastic BUT!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

DISCLAIMER: LOTS OF F BOMBS IN THIS VIDEO!!!!        

ITS HIS PASSION HE CAN"T CONTAIN! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SWEARING MAY NOT WANT TO WATCH BUT HE GETS IT

HE makes some great points in the Video..... 

I WILL SUM UP : 

There will be a 5 ETN Referral to the person referring and the person being referred. 

They are bringing Cellphone banking to the other 6 Billion people that have never had a bank account in the next 10 years

It's currently almost .07 cents..... I believe its going to the moon. 

I don't have a code yet. I don't care about the referral, just want to spread the love to those who have no idea about this coin or what is about to happen in 2018 

Thanks, NEPatriotsFan1.  :)

So how/where do you buy this thing?  I think I would like to take a flyer for $100, but don't have a clue how to get it.  

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, NEPatriotsFan1.  :)

So how/where do you buy this thing?  I think I would like to take a flyer for $100, but don't have a clue how to get it.  

Do you already have a coinable account? if so you would have to transfer $100 in BTC or LTC from there to Cryptopia.nz it's the only exchange currently trading it worldwide. 

Register set up an account and then simply buy ETN with BTC  for $100 bucks you'd get roughly 1428 ETN Coins 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Do you already have a coinable account? if so you would have to transfer $100 in BTC or LTC from there to Cryptopia.nz it's the only exchange currently trading it worldwide. 

Register set up an account and then simply buy ETN with BTC  for $100 bucks you'd get roughly 1428 ETN Coins 

Great info, thanks!

Another ICO that is Russian based and backed by John McAfee they've been advertising in timesquare is UNIVERSA.IO 

only invest what you can afford to lose but here is a link if you so choose to invest, only 5 days left in ICO but this is one to buy and hold. 

It may rival NEO and Ethereum in the future and is currently only trading at a penny.  

They are giving 50 UTN tokens just for registering.   https://check.universa.io/-33JP6p#_=_.     (I hope this is OK to post a link) If not, mods please remove! 

Happy Investing 

• Like 1